child '''accidentally'' shoots mom with shotgun !!

Parenting fail.
big time and as you say--double fail
they are dang lucky a child was not killed or possibly an ''innocent driver/etc
Indeed.

I’m still interested in reading wtf you’re talking about. Can you give us working link?

He fixed the OP link

California child accidentally shoots mother with shotgun from backseat of car outside local preschool, cops say
I changed it quite some time ago

Every gun owner should start teaching their kids about gun safety at a young age.

By 5-6 I knew not to mess with the real guns.

My dad was into handloading several different calibers back in the 60's. He had from two marriages 12 kids and there were always firearms and reloading supplies around. Every once in awhile, he'd come home with a box of guns he bought somewhere: Old octagonal-barreled Winchesters in odd calibers like 32-20, 25-20, M1 carbines, all sorts of pistols.

Nobody ever had an accident or even an accidental discharge. That's because he taught us what firearms are for, what they can do, and what they shouldn't be used for.

DAMN that's a LOT of exclamation marks etc. in the Topic and OP.

Why? So there are stupid mothers who will put a loaded gun next to their kids. Some parents drown their kids.
In a society of 300 million PLUS should we get this excited every time a stupid Mother does something stupid?

Shit, let Darwin work these cases out. What are we supposed to do?

Why? So there are stupid mothers who will put a loaded gun next to their kids. Some parents drown their kids.
In a society of 300 million PLUS should we get this excited every time a stupid Mother does something stupid?

This case lends itself to a positive argument for ABORTION provided gov-free to stupid pregnant women.

Every gun owner should start teaching their kids about gun safety at a young age.

My dad was into handloading several different calibers back in the 60's. He had from two marriages 12 kids and there were always firearms and reloading supplies around. Every once in awhile, he'd come home with a box of guns he bought somewhere: Old octagonal-barreled Winchesters in odd calibers like 32-20, 25-20, M1 carbines, all sorts of pistols.

Nobody ever had an accident or even an accidental discharge. That's because he taught us what firearms are for, what they can do, and what they shouldn't be used for.
how old were the Winchesters?
I would love to have one

I see just 2 per......????????????????????????????????
reminds me of this--hahahhahaha!!!!!! watch this --
they get pissed and break up because he didn't use exclamation points

Last edited:

I would love to have one

I would too. Nobody seemed to want those much back then. Everyone wanted sporterized bolt-action military rifles in wildcat calibers.

I would love to have one

I would too. Nobody seemed to want those much back then. Everyone wanted sporterized bolt-action military rifles in wildcat calibers.
yes, '''antiques'' are not valuable/wanted until they are antique
...I take it they were pre-1950? no?

I would love to have one

Definitely pre-50's. That was a long time ago but given what I know these days, I'd guess 1880's to 1920's.

humans are stupid
There were three children in the backseat, and another woman and young child in the front passenger seat who were not injured, police said.
all the children were under 4 years old!!
???!!
California child accidentally shoots mother with shotgun from backseat of car outside local preschool, cops say
A small price to pay for our second amendment freedoms

Guns keep us safe

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives...according to the Centers for Disease Control...the 2nd Amendment pays for itself...

humans are stupid
There were three children in the backseat, and another woman and young child in the front passenger seat who were not injured, police said.
???!!

Guns keep us safe

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives...according to the Centers for Disease Control...the 2nd Amendment pays for itself...
Sure they do Tex

That is why we need to arm 4 year olds

humans are stupid
???!!

Guns keep us safe

we've been over this this before--those are not documented cases/''real''/etc

I would love to have one

Definitely pre-50's. That was a long time ago but given what I know these days, I'd guess 1880's to 1920's.
very nice

How else is a child supposed to learn?

Shoot a couple people by mistake and you eventually figure it out

God Bless our second amendment

Forum List

Back