Child bride in Yemen dies of internal bleeding on wedding night: activist

I'll defer to some of the Judaic Studies scholars here. Tale it away, Irosie.

They will not "tale it away" they will ignore it, as they always ignore the truth
Geez, Jewish people have pedophiles too? OMG! How about other people? Are there pedophiles among Catholics and Muslims and Hindus? Wow, what a freakin' revelation! LOLOLOLOL

Poor Jos, can't handle that it it his people that partake in this disgusting behavior. So he becomes desperate and tried to involve Jooooooos in the discussion.

*yawn*

Muslims lead the world in child brides, regardless of the ethnical makeup of the countries they live in. If a country is 55% Christian and 45% muslim, and all of the child bride cases are muslims, it's still muslims who are the offenders even though technically it's a "Christian country". You are failing in your attempt to dismiss muslim pedophilia.

Your post is utter BS, obviously the production of a bigoted and hate filled mind!

I challenge you to back up your allegations with FACTS!

Muslims lead the world in child brides, regardless of the ethnical makeup of the countries they live in. If a country is 55% Christian and 45% muslim, and all of the child bride cases are muslims, it's still muslims who are the offenders even though technically it's a "Christian country". You are failing in your attempt to dismiss muslim pedophilia.

Your post is utter BS, obviously the production of a bigoted and hate filled mind!

After reading SJs post, your reply makes no sense at all and causes me to fear for your sanity.

After reading SJs post, your reply makes no sense at all and causes me to fear for your sanity.

Only NOW you are fearing her sanity ?

That really is retarded.

How do you explain Nicaraqua - also in the top twenty? Not a single Muslim to blame that on. Third highest - Central African Republic - 80% Christian, Dominican Republic 95% Roman Catholic, no percentage listed for Muslim. Perhaps you have some data to show it's "all Muslims" who are the offenders but somehow I doubt it.

Your attempt to claim it's all Muslims is truly pathetic.

Yet despite Muslims leading the world in child brides and etc. Our local Islam defenders sit here and repeat: "It has nothing to do with Islam, it has nothing to do with Islam, it has nothing to do with Islam..."

Once again Roudy, you prove yourself a liar. No one says it has "nothing" to do with relgion only that religion is a lesser than others such as poverty.

On the other hand you claim it's all religion.

Top Ten Facts About Child Brides

1. Worldwide, an estimated 51 million girls younger than 18 are child brides.

2. The majority of child marriages occur in West and East Africa and South Asia.

3. Over the next decade, another 100 million girls will become child brides.

4. Child marriage endangers girls. Child brides experience a higher incidence of domestic violence, marital abuse (including physical, sexual or psychological abuse) and abandonment.

5. Child marriage increases maternal mortality and infant mortality rates.

6. Many child brides are well below 15. Although the median age of marriage for child brides is 15, some as young as 7 or 8 are forced into marriage.

7. Risk factors for young teen girls who give birth are greatly increased. Girls who become pregnant under age 15 are five times more likely to die in childbirth than women who give birth in their 20s.

8. Sexual disparity in child marriages increases risk of AIDS.
Because many often marry older men with more sexual experience, child brides face a higher risk of contracting HIV.
Been there done that about 10 times so far. The evidence that Islam is the main cause of child brides among Muslims is overwhelming and factual. Get over it and move on.

Not according to the human rights organizations. Keep ignoring the facts.

Been there done that about 10 times so far. The evidence that Islam is the main cause of child brides among Muslims is overwhelming and factual. Get over it and move on.

UNICEF says prevelence of child brides occurs the most among Muslims, and with the most frequency in Muslim majority countries. I've shown you the link. What say you...nada: "it's cultural, Islam has nothing to do with it." This is getting really boring.

I'll defer to some of the Judaic Studies scholars here. Tale it away, Irosie.

They will not "tale it away" they will ignore it, as they always ignore the truth
I guess Yousef Mohammed doesn't mind if the Muslims ignore the sexual abuses of the boys and girls in the madrassas and mosques and also in their homes. In fact, if a Muslim parent does speak up, Yousef tells them to keep it under their headpiece. I think we all realize that there is much sexual abuse among every group in the world, but Yousef thinks it mainly goes on among non Muslims. Meanwhile, Yousef does have a lot to look forward to. Can he handle it???
Muslim Men Enjoy Around 20,000 Women in Heaven: Saudi Cleric [VIDEO] - International Business Times

Yet despite Muslims leading the world in child brides and etc. Our local Islam defenders sit here and repeat: "It has nothing to do with Islam, it has nothing to do with Islam, it has nothing to do with Islam..."

Once again Roudy, you prove yourself a liar. No one says it has "nothing" to do with relgion only that religion is a lesser than others such as poverty.

I claim in Muslim societies religion has the most influence, and the numbers, and what Muslims themselves say, clearly prove this. You are the liar.

UNICEF says prevelence of child brides occurs the most among Muslims, and with the most frequency in Muslim majority countries. I've shown you the link. What say you...nada: "it's cultural, Islam has nothing to do with it." This is getting really boring.

UNICEF also says it occurs most in rural poorer areas. I've posted multiple links where poverty is stated as a major contributing factor across the board. If you look at the list of nations, repeatedly posted, you will see that the religions in the nations with the highest rates are not just or even mostly Muslim. Ignoring the facts much?

And, yes - it's getting boring. No one has said religion has nothing to do with it. Clearly it does. But it is not the main factor - not even UNICEF claims that it's just religion in Muslim countries.

I claim in Muslim societies religion has the most influence, and the numbers, and what Muslims themselves say, clearly prove this. You are the liar.

And I dispute that. Poverty is the largest driver - families sell their children. The fact that you don't see this as much in more affluent and educated districts speaks volumes. What happend when this story broke the news? Even though it was proven false in the end - Muslims were outraged in Kuwait and put pressure on the Yemeni government to do something.

So, Yousef Mohammed, would it make you happy if we post many, many articles about Muslim men abusing children not only in Muslim countries but in Europe as well, especially those teachers in madrassas and clergy in the mosques. Of course, there would be even more articles if Muslim parents spoke up about this, but as one Muslim father had previously said in an article, when he was going to report what happened to his children in a madrassas, the other parents told him to keep quiet. By the way, Yousef, could you tell us what your hero, Ayatollah Khomeni, had to say about rules for sex?

Are you concerned about child abuse and child marriages? Or does it only concern you when it's Muslims?

The countries where the highest number of child marriages occur span religions. Hindu's even have a festival celebrating child brides as business transactions. Muslims, Hindus, Christians, Jews in western countries and educated affluent regions seldom approve of child marriages.

There was considerable public outrage in other Muslim countries over the situation in the OP forcing the Yemeni government to make a change in it's laws. This seems indicative of change at the public level regarding child marriage in Muslim countries. I'm not sure how much effect it will have - Yemen is desperately poor and that is a major driver in child marriages around the world. They are rare in affluent well educated countries and communities regardless of religion. It's a shame people can't notice things like that and instead focus on demonizing Islam as a whole.

The OP here is promoting an excellent discussion - a much needed discussion. it's also seperating out those who simply want to demonize Islam and those are concerned with child abuse and child marriages.

Interestingly, few seem to want to remark on child abuse or the abuse of women outside of Muslim countries or explore reasons beyond religion. No one is saying religion is not a factor at all (I predict someone is going to claim that is what is being said) - but it is not the primary factor.
I'm not concerned only because it involves Muslims. What concerns me is the fact that Islam incorporates paedophilia into it's religion and the other major religions don't. And what's odd is the impression that you seem to be defending the sickening practice.

i quess priests fucking litle boys dont count

Are you concerned about child abuse and child marriages? Or does it only concern you when it's Muslims?

The countries where the highest number of child marriages occur span religions. Hindu's even have a festival celebrating child brides as business transactions. Muslims, Hindus, Christians, Jews in western countries and educated affluent regions seldom approve of child marriages.

There was considerable public outrage in other Muslim countries over the situation in the OP forcing the Yemeni government to make a change in it's laws. This seems indicative of change at the public level regarding child marriage in Muslim countries. I'm not sure how much effect it will have - Yemen is desperately poor and that is a major driver in child marriages around the world. They are rare in affluent well educated countries and communities regardless of religion. It's a shame people can't notice things like that and instead focus on demonizing Islam as a whole.

The OP here is promoting an excellent discussion - a much needed discussion. it's also seperating out those who simply want to demonize Islam and those are concerned with child abuse and child marriages.

Interestingly, few seem to want to remark on child abuse or the abuse of women outside of Muslim countries or explore reasons beyond religion. No one is saying religion is not a factor at all (I predict someone is going to claim that is what is being said) - but it is not the primary factor.
I'm not concerned only because it involves Muslims. What concerns me is the fact that Islam incorporates paedophilia into it's religion and the other major religions don't. And what's odd is the impression that you seem to be defending the sickening practice.

i quess priests fucking litle boys dont count
Who invited you? Knock before entering and wipe your muddy paws.

And I dispute that. Poverty is the largest driver - families sell their children. The fact that you don't see this as much in more affluent and educated districts speaks volumes. What happend when this story broke the news? Even though it was proven false in the end - Muslims were outraged in Kuwait and put pressure on the Yemeni government to do something.
I don't see any outrage from muslims about anything. They don't show outrage over terrorism OR pedophilia, both sanctioned by the Koran.