Child pretends to shoot student with imaginary bow, suspended for 3 days

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
We can't be shocked that we have such a piss poor public education system in this country when this is the intelligence level of the people running the schools.

CINCINNATI —A first-grader at Our Lady of Lourdes is serving a three-day suspension for pretending to shoot another student with a bow and arrow.

The boy's parents, Matthew and Martha Miele, told WLWT their son was playing a game of Power Rangers at recess on Thursday when it happened.

"I think he's a good principal. I just think a bad decision was made," Matthew Miele said.

It also doesn't help that the parents are being so passive about this. The man is not a good principal. He's a fucking tard.

Ask yourself this question.....why does one school suspend a student for shooting a fake bow and arrow and another school allows a class to physically threaten a substitute teacher for minutes upon minutes?

We can't be shocked that we have such a piss poor public education system in this country when this is the intelligence level of the people running the schools.

CINCINNATI —A first-grader at Our Lady of Lourdes is serving a three-day suspension for pretending to shoot another student with a bow and arrow.

The boy's parents, Matthew and Martha Miele, told WLWT their son was playing a game of Power Rangers at recess on Thursday when it happened.

"I think he's a good principal. I just think a bad decision was made," Matthew Miele said.

It also doesn't help that the parents are being so passive about this. The man is not a good principal. He's a fucking tard.
Our Lady of Lourdes is a Public School? Yeah, no...
our-lady-of-lourdes-and-bernadette.jpg

The mistake was saying they were playing Power Rangers. If he had said they were playing Colonialists and Peace-Loving Aborigines and all he was doing was pretending to shoot an imperialist bent on taking his land and women and was defending his native people against historical genocides, the kid would have been fine.

Nuns were always pissers.

LOL! We used to get smacked with a ruler if caught looking cross eyed at another student. I can't imagine shooting at one with an imaginary bow.

True story: When I was in Catholic elementary school (early 60s), we had a thing called "recess". We'd go outside and run around and pretty much do whatever the hell we wanted for 20 minutes twice a day.

Being boys, we like to play war games, shooting the snot out of each other with our imaginary though deadly finger guns. In order to separate the warring factions, The "Allies" wore homemade flag armbands, and the "Nazis" swastika armbands. War games.

Pop Tarts had not yet been invented.

Now can you just imagine the stink today - in these glorious enlightened times - were some news team to happen across such games, with a large group of students dressed in white shirts, blue slacks and blue bow ties, all wearing Nazi armbands?

Front page. Scandal. Psychological evaluations. Courts. Child Services. Foster homes.

The comedy of that scene is that it's not at all exaggerated.

I always said attending Catholic Penguin School taught quick reflexes. Because the rubber tip on the end of that wooden pointer was bullet shaped and once it flew off the end while being swung on the other side of the room, it could ricochet anywhere.

But that's parochial school. If this were a public school they'd be all like

tossed-student-jpeg-07411.jpg

Last edited:

Liberalism wins again.

True story: When I was in Catholic elementary school (early 60s), we had a thing called "recess". We'd go outside and run around and pretty much do whatever the hell we wanted for 20 minutes twice a day.

Being boys, we like to play war games, shooting the snot out of each other with our imaginary though deadly finger guns. In order to separate the warring factions, The "Allies" wore homemade flag armbands, and the "Nazis" swastika armbands. War games.

Now can you just imagine the stink today - in these glorious enlightened times - were some news team to happen across such games, with a large group of students dressed in white shirts, blue slacks and blue bow ties, all wearing Nazi armbands?

Front page. Scandal. Psychological evaluations. Courts. Child Services. Foster homes.
It's too PC but they are trying to raise nonviolent children in a violent society. Hardly a bad thing eh?

Read a story once, a very progressive woman took away the toy guns of her boys, they were driving her crazy that day, and gave them roses instead. A minute later they were shooting each other with the roses so she gave up. Boys will be boys...

It's too PC but they are trying to raise nonviolent children in a violent society. Hardly a bad thing eh?

Read a story once, a very progressive woman took away the toy guns of her boys, they were driving her crazy that day, and gave them roses instead. A minute later they were shooting each other with the roses so she gave up. Boys will be boys...

Yup, similar story: Boys were put into a room with girl's toys as part of a research study. Within 5 minutes they had stripped the Barbie dolls naked, bent them at right angles and were using them for guns.

Goddam those liberal public catholic private schools!

Children of parents who won't fight for them or protect them grow up resenting their parents. I feel more sorry that this boy has pussies for parents.

Yup, similar story: Boys were put into a room with girl's toys as part of a research study. Within 5 minutes they had stripped the Barbie dolls naked, bent them at right angles and were using them for guns.
Those must be the dolls they didn't take apart.

The kid should just say it wasn't an imaginary bow and arrow, it was an imaginary clock.
This way, he gets an imaginary trip to the white house.

Children of parents who won't fight for them or protect them grow up resenting their parents. I feel more sorry that this boy has pussies for parents.

Really? Now you back suspensions for imaginary weapons?

zero tolerance. And people wonder what a clock got a boy suspended just because it looked like a bomb

Forum List

Back