'Child support is 18 years of easy money'

I'd be willing to bet there are far more cases of men abandoning the woman than there is of a woman tricking the man.
Besides, if you want to avoid forced fatherhood, wear a condom. You avoid diseases too.

Why can't the unwed woman get an abortion? THINK

I'd be willing to bet there are far more cases of men abandoning the woman than there is of a woman tricking the man.
Besides, if you want to avoid forced fatherhood, wear a condom. You avoid diseases too.

Why can't the unwed woman get an abortion? THINK

Maybe the unwed mother, like many people, does not believe in abortion.

Aren't you rabidly pro life?

Man- that woman sure did force that man to have sex with her a lot of times.

So lets recap:
a) man and woman marry
b) he cheats
c) he has to pay child support for his kids.
d) cheating man has sex with wife
e) he has to pay child support for his kid

Nothing a vasectomy would have prevented- or just not having sex.

Yeah...you skipped some pretty critical steps there.....nice spin

Last edited:
Right, because men should be able to fuck all they want without consequences.

A man should be able to marry and have kids, then leave them and have no responsibilities.

You think what he pays in child support makes it easy? LMAO! Take a turn as a single parent. While the man is out having fun and dating, the ex-wife is raising THEIR kids with little or no help. Many fathers get every other weekend. They get to play dad for 2 weekends a month, while the Mom works AND does all the tasks to keep their kids on track.

Another bullshit thread by the resident hate-monger.
Look at the other side. Not only does the woman get financial help she also has a baby sitter every other weekend so she can go clubbing.

A divorced women who gets child support and works has it good. And If she doesn’t work how hard can it be?

A man should be able to marry and have kids, then leave them and have no responsibilities.

You think what he pays in child support makes it easy? LMAO! Take a turn as a single parent. While the man is out having fun and dating, the ex-wife is raising THEIR kids with little or no help. Many fathers get every other weekend. They get to play dad for 2 weekends a month, while the Mom works AND does all the tasks to keep their kids on track.

Scarecrow much?
The OP is, granted, an idiot, but forced fatherhood is real. Abandoning your kids is a Class A jerk....to the max. But that is not forced fatherhood.
What is forced fatherhood?
When a woman lies about using birth control to get pregnant on purpose. Usually as revenge, or monetary reasons. And the guy is left with no recourse.
It is a real quandary, on one hand it is never fair for the child to not receive financial support - but it is also, should be, criminally unfair to the man.
In a free country it has to be enter at your own risk.

Look at the other side. Not only does the woman get financial help she also has a baby sitter every other weekend so she can go clubbing.

A divorced women who gets child support and works has it good. And If she doesn’t work how hard can it be?

How hard can it be? YOu have never raised children, have you?

When I was a young man we had this friend, good-looking girl, but she had 5 kids from all different baby daddies. She did it and ran them off for the money. I was disgusted. A part of my innocence died from seeing that.

There was nothing wrong with the 1st father, nothing at all. It was her, rotten to the core.

Been married 34 years have 2 kids. If people would work out their differences instead of the quick fix divorce we would have a lot less problems.

Been married 34 years have 2 kids. If people would work out their differences instead of the quick fix divorce we would have a lot less problems.

There are a lot of cases where couples get divorced, remain friends, split time with the children equally and child support never becomes an issue. Unfortunately there will never be an easy fix to the issue of child support because there are so many differing situations.

When abortion was legalized, all court ordered child support from men should have ended immediately.

'Child support is 18 years of easy money': Women reveal the REAL reasons why they've lied about being on the Pill - and many DON'T regret what they've done - Mr-Mehra

'Child support is 18 years of easy money': Women reveal the REAL reasons why they've lied about being on the Pill - and many DON'T regret what they've done
4 HRS AGO

• Anonymous women confessed why they had lied about using birth control
  • A large number of women revealed they had hoped to secretly try for a baby
  • Others wanted to lock men into paying 18 years worth of child support to them
Women from around the world have revealed the reasons why they lied to their partners about being on birth control.
Dozens took to the anonymous confessions app Whisper to share their poignant, and occasionally startling personal stories.
Many explained they were motivated by their desire to have a baby - even though their partner didn't feel the same.
Among the most shocking revelations was one from a woman who confessed she didn't feel guilty after falling pregnant with a wealthy bachelor's baby, because he was now supporting her. Another said she viewed child support as '18 years of easy money'.

since you'll probably never get laid, you should find something else to be outraged over.
He was once long ago in a galaxy far far away...

Depends on how good and how involved of a parent you are. I see a lot of single moms worrying more about their boyfriends than they do their kids. Either their kids take care of themselves or the grandparents take care of them.

I imagine if the woman has parents nearby she's got it made. She has babysitters whenever she wants to go out.

Is it hard to have kids? Then don't have them.

When abortion was legalized, all court ordered child support from men should have ended immediately.

'Child support is 18 years of easy money': Women reveal the REAL reasons why they've lied about being on the Pill - and many DON'T regret what they've done - Mr-Mehra

'Child support is 18 years of easy money': Women reveal the REAL reasons why they've lied about being on the Pill - and many DON'T regret what they've done
4 HRS AGO

• Anonymous women confessed why they had lied about using birth control
  • A large number of women revealed they had hoped to secretly try for a baby
  • Others wanted to lock men into paying 18 years worth of child support to them
Women from around the world have revealed the reasons why they lied to their partners about being on birth control.
Dozens took to the anonymous confessions app Whisper to share their poignant, and occasionally startling personal stories.
Many explained they were motivated by their desire to have a baby - even though their partner didn't feel the same.
Among the most shocking revelations was one from a woman who confessed she didn't feel guilty after falling pregnant with a wealthy bachelor's baby, because he was now supporting her. Another said she viewed child support as '18 years of easy money'.
The right wing has a problem with ounces of prevention and pounds of cure.

Look at the other side. Not only does the man get a baby sitter for 12 out of 14 days, so he can be out picking up his next baby mama, but he had a steady work history while his ex 'wasted' her time raising kids and likely will never be able to catch up financially.

Depends on how good and how involved of a parent you are. I see a lot of single moms worrying more about their boyfriends than they do their kids. Either their kids take care of themselves or the grandparents take care of them.

I imagine if the woman has parents nearby she's got it made. She has babysitters whenever she wants to go out.

Is it hard to have kids? Then don't have them.

I see a lot of single dads who are never in their kids lives at all- and too many single mom's who never get a dime of child support from the dead beat dad.

Is it expensive to have kids? Certainly- if you don't want to be financially responsible for your kids- don't have them. Of all of the single parents I have met, I have never once met a single mom who wasn't financially supporting her kids- but I sure have known dads who weren't.

I certainly agree that too many parents find it easier to divorce than work out their problems.

But I don't have a real problem with divorced parents who both work to care for and support their kids- I have a real problem with the deadbeat parents- both those who refuse to support their kids financially and those who refuse to take care of their kids.

Like it or not, with the advent of The Pill, the WOMAN was able to decide, unilaterally, whether or not to have a child. With that power comes responsibility.

I think that's the point of the OP.

Interesting....Doesn't it take 2 to Tango buddie..
It is just as much the man's responsibility as it is the woman's

I taught my boys this as soon as they were old enough..

Like it or not, with the advent of The Pill, the WOMAN was able to decide, unilaterally, whether or not to have a child. With that power comes responsibility.

No that's not the point. The point is legal abortion gave women (not men) power of life or death over their kids. You can blame the man for the pregnancy but the birth is totally up to the woman and if she chooses life then she should pay for it. THINK

No that's not the point. The point is legal abortion gave women (not men) power of life or death over their kids. You can blame the man for the pregnancy but the birth is totally up to the woman and if she chooses life then she should pay for it. THINK

The woman gets to choose what happens with HER body. No one here is blaming the man for the pregnancy. People are blaming men for not stepping up and taking care of the child that is half their responsibility. All he had to do was wear a condom, and there would have been no problem.

Forum List

Back