'Child support is 18 years of easy money'

When abortion was legalized, all court ordered child support from men should have ended immediately.

'Child support is 18 years of easy money': Women reveal the REAL reasons why they've lied about being on the Pill - and many DON'T regret what they've done - Mr-Mehra

'Child support is 18 years of easy money': Women reveal the REAL reasons why they've lied about being on the Pill - and many DON'T regret what they've done
4 HRS AGO

• Anonymous women confessed why they had lied about using birth control
  • A large number of women revealed they had hoped to secretly try for a baby
  • Others wanted to lock men into paying 18 years worth of child support to them
Women from around the world have revealed the reasons why they lied to their partners about being on birth control.
Dozens took to the anonymous confessions app Whisper to share their poignant, and occasionally startling personal stories.
Many explained they were motivated by their desire to have a baby - even though their partner didn't feel the same.
Among the most shocking revelations was one from a woman who confessed she didn't feel guilty after falling pregnant with a wealthy bachelor's baby, because he was now supporting her. Another said she viewed child support as '18 years of easy money'.

Do

I think the percentage calculations for Child Support should be lowered.
Also, I think Alimony should be abolished in all states

Let's take a look at who is actually doing the day-to-day work of child-raising, and who isn't. It's easy to want a new car and an exciting date, and sleeping a full night's sleep, while somebody else is feeding your kids, carting them off to school and doctors, giving them baths, tucking them into bed at night, and getting out of bed to go see what's wrong when they cry. Let's take a look at who is there and who isn't.
If such things are a burden, and drag on your lifestyle... feel free to give custody to the father. None of the things you mentioned can be monetized. Nice try though.

Are these guys actually willing to do all of these things? It means putting fancy cars and sexy girlfriends away, in favor of rocking, feeding, cleaning babies and the house that they live in. I'm not against fathers doing these things at all. I've known several who have partnered with their female partners to make sure that all of these things get done. Honorable and loving guys, dedicated to family. Guys who have assisted their female partners at giving birth, holding them, helping them breathe through the pain, and have been there every step of the way for their women and kids. I've known LGBTs ready to do all of these things, too.

It's the runaways I can't stand. The folks who run away from doing all of these things and then bitch about having to pay anything while someone else assumes the burden. All parents should know a whole list of things about their children. Favorite breakfast, foods they hate, names of doctors and teachers, how the older kids are doing at school, any allergies, any nightmares, favorite toys, any illnesses, past and present, favorite stories, what frightens your child, last supper served, last bath given.

When abortion was legalized, all court ordered child support from men should have ended immediately.

Let's take a look at who is actually doing the day-to-day work of child-raising, and who isn't. It's easy to want a new car and an exciting date, and sleeping a full night's sleep, while somebody else is feeding your kids, carting them off to school and doctors, giving them baths, tucking them into bed at night, and getting out of bed to go see what's wrong when they cry. Let's take a look at who is there and who isn't.
I’ll take the kid you pay me. I’ll tuck them in

Oh sure you will. Willing to take on the job? Raise happy kids to turn into happy, constructive adults? How good are you at kissing boo-boos and caring for sick children? Might this not cramp your style?

I was raised by two parents, one of each sex. I remember nights when bad things happened. I remember one night, under the age of 10, when I had vomiting and diarrahea simultaneously and the toilet and the sink were too far away from each other. Both parents were there to clean me up, maybe 2 a.m., take me back to bed, and clean up the mess that I left in the bathroom. At night when I had night terrors, I used to crawl between my parents in their bed. My dad would wait for me to fall back asleep and then carry me back to my own bed. God only knows what this did to my parents' intimate life. It was my dad who always accommodated my request that he check under my bed for monsters when he tucked me into bed at night. Are you ready for this? Somebody has to do it for each and every child.

Detroit mother of dead children found in freezer sentenced to life in prison

Maybe the father in this situation would have done a better job?

Late last month, as she's done before, the 36-year-old openly admitted to killing two of her children, 13-year-old Stoni Blair and 9-year-old Stephen Berry, whose bodies she stored in a deep freezer inside the family's Martin Luther King Homes apartment.

"I don't feel no remorse for the death of them demons," Blair said when she appeared in court to plead guilty late last month.

The bodies of the children were discovered May 24 during an eviction.

Blair, who has two surviving children, 8 and 18, says Stephen and Stoni repeatedly "gang-raped" her son, when he was 6. He is now 8. Blair claims Stephen, who shared a bunk bed with his younger brother, would come down at night, rape and urinate on him. She said Stoni admitted to abusing her brother.

Blair didn't report the alleged sexual abuse and never witnessed it firsthand.

"She raped my son," Blair said about Stoni in June. "I intentionally killed her."

Hathaway asked: "It wasn't an accident?"

"No, not at all, and if I had the chance to do it again, I would," Blair said. She said the death of Stephen was accidental, but she would have been "proud" if it were intentional.

Awful. Horrible. This woman is a monster. Where were the fathers of these children? They impregnated this monster and then, apparently, did nothing to care for their offspring.

'Child support is 18 years of easy money': Women reveal the REAL reasons why they've lied about being on the Pill - and many DON'T regret what they've done - Mr-Mehra

'Child support is 18 years of easy money': Women reveal the REAL reasons why they've lied about being on the Pill - and many DON'T regret what they've done
4 HRS AGO

Women from around the world have revealed the reasons why they lied to their partners about being on birth control.
Dozens took to the anonymous confessions app Whisper to share their poignant, and occasionally startling personal stories.
Many explained they were motivated by their desire to have a baby - even though their partner didn't feel the same.
Among the most shocking revelations was one from a woman who confessed she didn't feel guilty after falling pregnant with a wealthy bachelor's baby, because he was now supporting her. Another said she viewed child support as '18 years of easy money'.

Do

If such things are a burden, and drag on your lifestyle... feel free to give custody to the father. None of the things you mentioned can be monetized. Nice try though.

Are these guys actually willing to do all of these things? It means putting fancy cars and sexy girlfriends away, in favor of rocking, feeding, cleaning babies and the house that they live in. I'm not against fathers doing these things at all. I've known several who have partnered with their female partners to make sure that all of these things get done. Honorable and loving guys, dedicated to family. Guys who have assisted their female partners at giving birth, holding them, helping them breathe through the pain, and have been there every step of the way for their women and kids. I've known LGBTs ready to do all of these things, too.

It's the runaways I can't stand. The folks who run away from doing all of these things and then bitch about having to pay anything while someone else assumes the burden. All parents should know a whole list of things about their children. Favorite breakfast, foods they hate, names of doctors and teachers, how the older kids are doing at school, any allergies, any nightmares, favorite toys, any illnesses, past and present, favorite stories, what frightens your child, last supper served, last bath given.
I believe many would. But how could we know given the current system? I know of many who badly wanted custody. But the system realized he made more money. So guess who got tje kids, and guess who got raked over the coals? Bit as a consolation prize tje state inserted itself as the mediator, for a small fee per transaction that the man has to pay. You seeing the racket yet?

4 HRS AGO

I'm just saying that we need to take a look at the people who are willing to do all that is necessary to provide proper care for their children and those who just run off. Proper care is intimate care, personal, day-to-day care.

5 Reasons Being A Single Mom Is WAY Better Than Being A Married Mom

31 reasons being a single mom is AWESOME, according to readers

Wow.

FROM ME WHY BEING A SINGLE MOM IS AWESOME:
  • You can do what you want. Especially if you are a solo parent, you don’t have to negotiation about much at all.
  • You can date!
  • Sex is better after motherhood. New relationship with your body + not giving a shit any more = AWESOME SEX.
  • You can have a great perception of life that you will model for your child. You’ve gone through it. You know that all those ‘perfect’ families are secretly quirky at best, probably disintegrating, and your friends all confide in you their messed-up marriages, dysfunctional sex lives and all the other perfectly normally messy human foibles.
From other mamas why being a single mom is awesome:

Oh sure you will. Willing to take on the job? Raise happy kids to turn into happy, constructive adults? How good are you at kissing boo-boos and caring for sick children? Might this not cramp your style?

I was raised by two parents, one of each sex. I remember nights when bad things happened. I remember one night, under the age of 10, when I had vomiting and diarrahea simultaneously and the toilet and the sink were too far away from each other. Both parents were there to clean me up, maybe 2 a.m., take me back to bed, and clean up the mess that I left in the bathroom. At night when I had night terrors, I used to crawl between my parents in their bed. My dad would wait for me to fall back asleep and then carry me back to my own bed. God only knows what this did to my parents' intimate life. It was my dad who always accommodated my request that he check under my bed for monsters when he tucked me into bed at night. Are you ready for this? Somebody has to do it for each and every child.

Detroit mother of dead children found in freezer sentenced to life in prison

Maybe the father in this situation would have done a better job?

Late last month, as she's done before, the 36-year-old openly admitted to killing two of her children, 13-year-old Stoni Blair and 9-year-old Stephen Berry, whose bodies she stored in a deep freezer inside the family's Martin Luther King Homes apartment.

"I don't feel no remorse for the death of them demons," Blair said when she appeared in court to plead guilty late last month.

The bodies of the children were discovered May 24 during an eviction.

Blair, who has two surviving children, 8 and 18, says Stephen and Stoni repeatedly "gang-raped" her son, when he was 6. He is now 8. Blair claims Stephen, who shared a bunk bed with his younger brother, would come down at night, rape and urinate on him. She said Stoni admitted to abusing her brother.

Blair didn't report the alleged sexual abuse and never witnessed it firsthand.

"She raped my son," Blair said about Stoni in June. "I intentionally killed her."

Hathaway asked: "It wasn't an accident?"

"No, not at all, and if I had the chance to do it again, I would," Blair said. She said the death of Stephen was accidental, but she would have been "proud" if it were intentional.

Awful. Horrible. This woman is a monster. Where were the fathers of these children? They impregnated this monster and then, apparently, did nothing to care for their offspring.

The courts said the kids would be better off with her. LOL.

I am enjoying these:

• The wonderful bond you & your child will have!!!! My relationship with my daughter is AWESOME & we are extremely close. & I know single parenting is to “blame.”
  • You get to see just how strong and smart you were all along! You will appreciate the good stuff more and forget about the distractions. You will find many people who will love and look out for you:)
  • I love that I don’t have to share her! I’m already so proud of my little nugget. She has a great personality, and I’m so excited for what comes next! I can’t wait to see what kind of person she becomes. I’m happy too that single motherhood I think has given me the kick in the butt I needed to really go for it. It’s not just my life that my laziness affects now. I want to stand on my own two feet, and provide an awesome life for her!
  • You get to see how your family and friends will rally around to support you and your little one!
  • You don’t have the expectation of how the other person will act/behave so don’t have to face the disappointment when it doesn’t look/feel like you thought it would. I don’t say that to be cynical, I appreciate that I already know that I have to do it all and can prepare accordingly. Expectations of others can be a real bitch.
  • You will fall in love with your village and yourself. It might not happen right away, but when you look back a month, 6 months, a year out…you start to say to yourself, “Hey! I can do this!” You will learn that asking for help is not a sign of weakness, but instead a sign of strength and in the asking you will learn how loved you are. I became a single mom without planning to do so and have been on my own from day 1. It was tough. There were a lot of tears and a lot self-doubt…but I have to say, once I let go of the life I thought I SHOULD have, I was able to start to fall in love with the one I never imagined.

4 HRS AGO

It’s not as hard as people tell you Sure, single parenting isn’t without its challenges, but raising children alone has a funny way of making you realize that everything will be OK in the end and that you’re stronger than you thought.

Read more: 14 reasons why you should love being a single parent | Metro News

Twitter: Metro (@MetroUK) | Twitter | Facebook: Metro

We’ve seen it has become the thing to do. Women like being single mothers. Especially if it’s with a guy who’s successful enough to pay child support. You can’t say it isn’t nice having a sugar daddy you don’t have to fuck and babysits.

Even pre-nups don't protect a man since judges routinely rewrite them!!! Men need to wise up and not get married.

All Across Latin America, Unwed Mothers Are Now The Norm

As Stigma Eases, Single Motherhood In Mexico Is On The Rise

I am enjoying these:

• The wonderful bond you & your child will have!!!! My relationship with my daughter is AWESOME & we are extremely close. & theyll single parenting is to “blame.”
  • You get to see just how strong and smart you were all along! You will appreciate the good stuff more and forget about the distractions. You will find many people who will love and look out for you:)
  • I love that I don’t have to share her! I’m already so proud of my little nugget. She has a great personality, and I’m so excited for what comes next! I can’t wait to see what kind of person she becomes. I’m happy too that single motherhood I think has given me the kick in the butt I needed to really go for it. It’s not just my life that my laziness affects now. I want to stand on my own two feet, and provide an awesome life for her!
  • You get to see how your family and friends will rally around to support you and your little one!
  • You don’t have the expectation of how the other person will act/behave so don’t have to face the disappointment when it doesn’t look/feel like you thought it would. I don’t say that to be cynical, I appreciate that I already know that I have to do it all and can prepare accordingly. Expectations of others can be a real bitch.
  • You will fall in love with your village and yourself. It might not happen right away, but when you look back a month, 6 months, a year out…you start to say to yourself, “Hey! I can do this!” You will learn that asking for help is not a sign of weakness, but instead a sign of strength and in the asking you will learn how loved you are. I became a single mom without planning to do so and have been on my own from day 1. It was tough. There were a lot of tears and a lot self-doubt…but I have to say, once I let go of the life I thought I SHOULD have, I was able to start to fall in love with the one I never imagined.
This is not uncommon at all. And it shows just how self absorbed many of these women really are. Pretty sickening. Then theyll keep the father from the children in order to maintain the aura of victimhood, and the image of abandonment.

I am enjoying these:

• The wonderful bond you & your child will have!!!! My relationship with my daughter is AWESOME & we are extremely close. & theyll single parenting is to “blame.”
This is not uncommon at all. And it shows just how self absorbed many of these women really are. Pretty sickening. Then theyll keep the father from the children in order to maintain the aura of victimhood, and the image of abandonment.

And they'll insist they aren't raising flawed human beings. Blacks do it here on USMB. I tell them fatherlessness is more hurting their kids than white racists are and they absolutely refuse to believe it.

And you can tell they aren't being rational because they will blurt out, "I'm a single parent and I'm doing a great job on my fucking kid". But the reality is they can never do what 2 parents can do.

And even if they personally raised someone who's a contributing member of society, statistically kids from single parent homes are exactly who's filling our prisons. And kids from a divorce home tend to get divorced themselves more so than kids who grew up in a 2 parent home.

It really blows my mind that a black single father here on USMB has the balls to blame white racism for the current situation of all the black kids living in poor communities and he REFUSES to acknowledge that black people are doing it to themselves. When you are poor and black and you have a baby, you fucked yourself. Racist America didn't fuck you, you fucked yourself with that big black dick of yours. LOL

Hey..............I was financially responsible. For two boys from my marriage, and for one boy from this female. Even though I didn't agree with what she was doing, I didn't fight the lawsuit. Kids gotta have clothes.

Hey einstein. The bitch didn't spend the money on clothes for the kids. She spent it on herself. THINK

Yeah, I have heard quite a few guys complain that their ex spent the money on herself. One of those guys was paying $127 a month. Yeah, she partied hard on that gold mine, huh? The others were paying paltry amounts as well.

The thing is, what BikerSailor did was the right thing. It is what a good man does. If the ex skimps on what the kids need in order to have money for herself, that is her doing. He did what a Man would do.

It wasn't just 127 a month dude. It was more like 450 for my 2 boys with my ex wife, and around 300 for the chick that screwed me over.

And yeah, they based it on what my pay was at the time.

Hey..............I was financially responsible. For two boys from my marriage, and for one boy from this female. Even though I didn't agree with what she was doing, I didn't fight the lawsuit. Kids gotta have clothes.

Hey einstein. The bitch didn't spend the money on clothes for the kids. She spent it on herself. THINK

Yeah, I have heard quite a few guys complain that their ex spent the money on herself. One of those guys was paying $127 a month. Yeah, she partied hard on that gold mine, huh? The others were paying paltry amounts as well.

The thing is, what BikerSailor did was the right thing. It is what a good man does. If the ex skimps on what the kids need in order to have money for herself, that is her doing. He did what a Man would do.

It wasn't just 127 a month dude. It was more like 450 for my 2 boys with my ex wife, and around 300 for the chick that screwed me over.

I was not implying that you paid just $127 a month. That was just an example of what a guy I worked with paid. And he complained.

I was not implying that you paid just $127 a month. That was just an example of what a guy I worked with paid. And he complained.

Shoot.................if I had to only pay 127 a month, I'd count myself lucky as hell.

And, believe it or not, one of the best days of my life was when the judge slammed his gavel and said divorce granted. The reason I got divorced in the first place was because she was screwing a Chief while I was out to sea. Right after the judge said "granted", I then told the judge that I was a Navy Personnnelman, and that my ex was no longer entitled to a dependent ID card and she had to give it back. Donna was pissed when I said that, and she said that she needed it to get the kids on base for medical. I then pulled out two ID card applications that were filled out for my boys, and gave them to the judge and said that would get the ID's for the boys, but she had to give up her ID because she was not eligible to have one anymore.

He made her give me the ID, gave her the applications, and that was probably the happiest day of my marriage.

Why is that? If a couple with a kid divorces the kid's needs don't change just because abortion is legal.

You can't think. When abortion became legal, that meant the birth was entirely up to the mother. You can still blame the man halfway for the pregnancy but not the birth. Whether the kid lives or dies is solely up to mommy. THINK

And how much is that worth? $10,000 per kid per month? That's what some judges say in some cases. No matter how rich the guy is child support should max out at say $200 per kid per month. And we need some oversight to make sure mommy spends that money on the kids and not herself. THINK, man-hater.

Why can't people be happy with regular food, decent shelter, public schools... please
You can make it in this country making very little and have the basic necessities.

Amen to that. A single person can live like a king in america on 15k a year of his own money. No welfare or medicaid needed. But people are idiots and can't manage money.

And that's BS. The cost of raising a kid is pretty much fixed. When a man pays his ex say $1000 a month for one kid's child support, most of that money the bitch spends on herself.

Why is that? If a couple with a kid divorces the kid's needs don't change just because abortion is legal.

You can't think. When abortion became legal, that meant the birth was entirely up to the mother. You can still blame the man halfway for the pregnancy but not the birth. Whether the kid lives or dies is solely up to mommy. THINK

The man helped make the baby. If the mother is willing to dedicate the next 18 years to raising it, the least the man can do is send a check every month.

Don't want kids? Don't have unprotected sex.

And that's BS. The cost of raising a kid is pretty much fixed. When a man pays his ex say $1000 a month for one kid's child support, most of that money the bitch spends on herself.

Bullshit. Child support depends on what each of them makes, moreso for the man.

And how much is that worth? $10,000 per kid per month? That's what some judges say in some cases. No matter how rich the guy is child support should max out at say $200 per kid per month. And we need some oversight to make sure mommy spends that money on the kids and not herself. THINK, man-hater.

You seem to have no idea of the cost of things at all. Think about the cost of food, clothing, decent housing, medical care, school supplies, and toys and other little treats for your beloved children. You also do not seem to have any idea of the personal time and effort that it takes to raise a child.

A lot of these fathers just want to walk off and live a swinging-single lifestyle and leave their kids behind forgotten. They certainly don't want to get their precious hands dirty. Years ago I knew the children (eight!) of a guy who walked off, leaving his ex-wife and kids to a hard-scrabble life that included eviction, while he went on to become a minor TV celebrity, marry again, have another kid, and have a home that was featured in a magazine spread. THINK, woman-hater. A lot of you lazy folks just want to leave the hard work to somebody else.

I respect men who do their part, the same way that I respect women who do their part. It is ridiculous to hate an entire gender. Judge people by their actions.

Forum List

Back