'Child support is 18 years of easy money'

Many poor women have children for the free ride others give them for having children.

All black women do that. Illiterate morons can't get a job so their career is having kids and watching those welfare checks go up and up. All paid by working whites.

Of course too often the 'financially capable parent'- i.e. the dad who doesn't want to pay for his kids- doesn't want to pay enough to support his kids adequately.

Because he knows the mother will spend all that money on herself not the kids.

Of course too often the 'financially capable parent'- i.e. the dad who doesn't want to pay for his kids- doesn't want to pay enough to support his kids adequately.

Because he knows the mother will spend all that money on herself not the kids.
Interesting as well how the dollar amount required to " raise a kid adequately" rises commensurate to the fathers income... I guess kids sired by wealthy males are more expensive to raise than section 8 minimum wage eaner sired ghetto trash... Who knew? And here I thought all men were created equal...

When abortion was legalized, all court ordered child support from men should have ended immediately.

'Child support is 18 years of easy money': Women reveal the REAL reasons why they've lied about being on the Pill - and many DON'T regret what they've done - Mr-Mehra

'Child support is 18 years of easy money': Women reveal the REAL reasons why they've lied about being on the Pill - and many DON'T regret what they've done
4 HRS AGO

• Anonymous women confessed why they had lied about using birth control
  • A large number of women revealed they had hoped to secretly try for a baby
  • Others wanted to lock men into paying 18 years worth of child support to them
Women from around the world have revealed the reasons why they lied to their partners about being on birth control.
Dozens took to the anonymous confessions app Whisper to share their poignant, and occasionally startling personal stories.
Many explained they were motivated by their desire to have a baby - even though their partner didn't feel the same.
Among the most shocking revelations was one from a woman who confessed she didn't feel guilty after falling pregnant with a wealthy bachelor's baby, because he was now supporting her. Another said she viewed child support as '18 years of easy money'.
If men do not want to be a father they should use birth control.

There are several methods that men can use to avoid impregnating a woman. The most effective is abstinence, which is free and 100% effective.

Right, because men should be able to fuck all they want without consequences.

A man should be able to marry and have kids, then leave them and have no responsibilities.

You think what he pays in child support makes it easy? LMAO! Take a turn as a single parent. While the man is out having fun and dating, the ex-wife is raising THEIR kids with little or no help. Many fathers get every other weekend. They get to play dad for 2 weekends a month, while the Mom works AND does all the tasks to keep their kids on track.

Another bullshit thread by the resident hate-monger.
That isn't always the case though. My own experience through divorce hell was that my ex and I had been married for 9 years. We had two kids. She ran into her old high school boyfriend and hooked up. For a few months, she shacked up with her boyfriend and I was giving her some money we both agreed upon, and I got the kids on the weekends. This was OK with me. Then, she took off with the kids and her boyfriend and moved clear across the country (OR to MS). She filed for and got welfare benefits in MS. The state of MS came after me for hundreds more than I was giving her already. I filed for divorce in OR. The courts didn't give a shit about who did what. All they cared about was how much money they could get out of me. Nearly half my income was going to her, and I didn't have any say in anything. Where were my parental rights? Where was my visitation?

Several years later, after my paychecks were garnished every month, my kids came to live with me. The state was still garnishing my wages and sending the money off to my ex even though I had the kids. I had to get a lawyer to put a stop to that shit. Was she required to give me any child support? Fuck no. Was she required to pay me back any child support she received while I had the kids? Fuck no.

As to the OP, unless you are a millionaire and are giving several thousand dollars each month in child support, they aren't living in luxury. The money I had to pay was certainly a big help to my kids, but it didn't cover everything. It certainly hurt my lifestyle, as I had to support 2 households. So it wasn't easy on anyone concerned.

If you are a man and just starting out, make sure you use protection. That 20 minutes of pleasure can end up being 20 years of pain.
Every teenage boy needs a man to sit down with tbem, and explain in detail the myriad of ways that the system is geared to fuck them over..

Funny- I had that talk with my teenage daughter about how the system would fuck her over if she got pregnant.

Would that teenage boy risk death or serious harm from getting a girl pregnant? Would that teenage boy potentially fuck up his chances of being able to have a child later- when he wants to- by getting a girl pregnant?

Would that boy's body be permanently altered by getting a girl pregnant?

Hell even if he manages to convince the girl to get an abortion, he isn't the one that would have to pass through the gauntlet of haters trying to shame the girl into not having an abortion- but instead going through the entire 9 months of pregnancy and a day or more of painful and potentially dangerous labor.

Have that talk with every teenage boy- he risks far, far less by having unprotected sex than any teenage girl does. If your talk convinces him to keep his pants zipped, or to use a condom- you will have done the world a service.
Yeah, I tell my daughters that too. I also tell my sons that while they aren't putting themselves at physical risk, except for STD's, that their concern should be along with the tremendous responsibilities of parenthood, they could wind up being essentially a wage slave for 18 or more years to this woman they got pregnant.

Many poor women have children for the free ride others give them for having children.

All black women do that. Illiterate morons can't get a job so their career is having kids and watching those welfare checks go up and up. All paid by working whites.
due to lousy management. employment is at will, not for-cause, in any at-will employment State.

Interesting as well how the dollar amount required to " raise a kid adequately" rises commensurate to the fathers income... I guess kids sired by wealthy males are more expensive to raise than section 8 minimum wage eaner sired ghetto trash... Who knew? And here I thought all men were created equal...

Yup. If we're gonna mandate child support, their should be a maximum and it should be the same in all cases. Say $200 per kid per month.

If men do not want to be a father they should use birth control.

There are several methods that men can use to avoid impregnating a woman. The most effective is abstinence, which is free and 100% effective.

So the birth is ALL the man's fault??? Even though the mother decided unilaterally to NOT get an abortion? THINK, man-hater.

A man should be able to marry and have kids, then leave them and have no responsibilities.

You think what he pays in child support makes it easy? LMAO! Take a turn as a single parent. While the man is out having fun and dating, the ex-wife is raising THEIR kids with little or no help. Many fathers get every other weekend. They get to play dad for 2 weekends a month, while the Mom works AND does all the tasks to keep their kids on track.

That isn't always the case though. My own experience through divorce hell was that my ex and I had been married for 9 years. We had two kids. She ran into her old high school boyfriend and hooked up. For a few months, she shacked up with her boyfriend and I was giving her some money we both agreed upon, and I got the kids on the weekends. This was OK with me. Then, she took off with the kids and her boyfriend and moved clear across the country (OR to MS). She filed for and got welfare benefits in MS. The state of MS came after me for hundreds more than I was giving her already. I filed for divorce in OR. The courts didn't give a shit about who did what. All they cared about was how much money they could get out of me. Nearly half my income was going to her, and I didn't have any say in anything. Where were my parental rights? Where was my visitation?

Several years later, after my paychecks were garnished every month, my kids came to live with me. The state was still garnishing my wages and sending the money off to my ex even though I had the kids. I had to get a lawyer to put a stop to that shit. Was she required to give me any child support? Fuck no. Was she required to pay me back any child support she received while I had the kids? Fuck no.

As to the OP, unless you are a millionaire and are giving several thousand dollars each month in child support, they aren't living in luxury. The money I had to pay was certainly a big help to my kids, but it didn't cover everything. It certainly hurt my lifestyle, as I had to support 2 households. So it wasn't easy on anyone concerned.

If you are a man and just starting out, make sure you use protection. That 20 minutes of pleasure can end up being 20 years of pain.
Every teenage boy needs a man to sit down with tbem, and explain in detail the myriad of ways that the system is geared to fuck them over..

Funny- I had that talk with my teenage daughter about how the system would fuck her over if she got pregnant.

Would that teenage boy risk death or serious harm from getting a girl pregnant? Would that teenage boy potentially fuck up his chances of being able to have a child later- when he wants to- by getting a girl pregnant?

Hell even if he manages to convince the girl to get an abortion, he isn't the one that would have to pass through the gauntlet of haters trying to shame the girl into not having an abortion- but instead going through the entire 9 months of pregnancy and a day or more of painful and potentially dangerous labor.

Have that talk with every teenage boy- he risks far, far less by having unprotected sex than any teenage girl does. If your talk convinces him to keep his pants zipped, or to use a condom- you will have done the world a service.

Yeah, but there are women who will use it as a way to get money if they can. Like I said, I had dated a woman who ended up pregnant 2 months before I was supposed to transfer. She and I were both the same rank (E5), and she asked for my SSN so she could keep track of me and let me know how the kid was doing. She also said that she didn't want any child support, because the military would pay her extra for having a dependent, and because I was already paying child support from my first (and only) marriage, she didn't want to cause a financial burden on me.

All that sounded good. And yeah, for the next 11 years, all she did was keep in contact and tell me how Brian (our child) was doing.

But, about a month after I retired from the military, I got a lawsuit telling me that I had to pay child support to her now, and she was also looking for back child support. Well, I paid it, even though she said she wouldn't do something like that, and have refused to contact or talk to her since.

If Brian wanted to get ahold of me, that is okay, but not her. And, for her to say that I was dodging paying child support was kinda bullshit, because like I said, for over 11 years, she had my SSN and could locate where I was by calling the Navy locator, and quite often did.

She just waited until I retired, and then hit me up for cash.

I am not saying that your situation can't happen- clearly it did happen to you. But the mother of your child was the one who risked her health during pregnancy and child birth.

I disagree with what the mother of your child did. But I don't think you disagree with me that the father should be financially responsible for his child- just that it should be done the right way- not like your child's mother did.

Yeah, but there are women who will use it as a way to get money if they can. Like I said, I had dated a woman who ended up pregnant 2 months before I was supposed to transfer. She and I were both the same rank (E5), and she asked for my SSN so she could keep track of me and let me know how the kid was doing. She also said that she didn't want any child support, because the military would pay her extra for having a dependent, and because I was already paying child support from my first (and only) marriage, she didn't want to cause a financial burden on me.

All that sounded good. And yeah, for the next 11 years, all she did was keep in contact and tell me how Brian (our child) was doing.

But, about a month after I retired from the military, I got a lawsuit telling me that I had to pay child support to her now, and she was also looking for back child support. Well, I paid it, even though she said she wouldn't do something like that, and have refused to contact or talk to her since.

If Brian wanted to get ahold of me, that is okay, but not her. And, for her to say that I was dodging paying child support was kinda bullshit, because like I said, for over 11 years, she had my SSN and could locate where I was by calling the Navy locator, and quite often did.

She just waited until I retired, and then hit me up for cash.

I am not saying that your situation can't happen- clearly it did happen to you. But the mother of your child was the one who risked her health during pregnancy and child birth.

I disagree with what the mother of your child did. But I don't think you disagree with me that the father should be financially responsible for his child- just that it should be done the right way- not like your child's mother did.

Hey..............I was financially responsible. For two boys from my marriage, and for one boy from this female. Even though I didn't agree with what she was doing, I didn't fight the lawsuit. Kids gotta have clothes.

Hey..............I was financially responsible. For two boys from my marriage, and for one boy from this female. Even though I didn't agree with what she was doing, I didn't fight the lawsuit. Kids gotta have clothes.

Hey einstein. The bitch didn't spend the money on clothes for the kids. She spent it on herself. THINK

Hey einstein. The bitch didn't spend the money on clothes for the kids. She spent it on herself. THINK
They should make new rules because women today are financially independent. The old rules were for back when women were housekeepers and secretaries at best. Today women can do anything they want to do.

So the child should stay with the parent who has the money and the woman can pay us child support

They should make new rules because women today are financially independent. The old rules were for back when women were housekeepers and secretaries at best. Today women can do anything they want to do.

So the child should stay with the parent who has the money and the woman can pay us child support
I can't say I disagree. On one hand the courts claim they place the child with the mother for " the best interest of the child". But then the man usually has to heavily subsidize the mother...? Then how was that in the best interest of the child? Then there's the argument that the man has to pay "enough" to "adequately" support the child... But if guy A makes more than guy B, what is considered adequate can change dramatically. Its as though they don't want the mothers lifestyle and spending habits interupted, even though %80 of the time, its the women who file for divorce in the first place. Family courts, and child custody/support practices are unforgivably antiquated, and egregiously biased against father to the point of being punative. Massive reform is long overdue.

I can't say I disagree. On one hand the courts claim they place the child with the mother for " the best interest of the child". But then the man usually has to heavily subsidize the mother...? Then how was that in the best interest of the child? Then there's the argument that the man has to pay "enough" to "adequately" support the child... But if guy A makes more than guy B, what is considered adequate can change dramatically. Its as though they don't want the mothers lifestyle and spending habits interupted, even though %80 of the time, its the women who file for divorce in the first place. Family courts, and child custody/support practices are unforgivably antiquated, and egregiously biased against father to the point of being punative. Massive reform is long overdue.
We’ve seen it has become the thing to do. Women like being single mothers. Especially if it’s with a guy who’s successful enough to pay child support. You can’t say it isn’t nice having a sugar daddy you don’t have to fuck and babysits.

Yeah, I have heard quite a few guys complain that their ex spent the money on herself. One of those guys was paying $127 a month. Yeah, she partied hard on that gold mine, huh? The others were paying paltry amounts as well.

The thing is, what BikerSailor did was the right thing. It is what a good man does. If the ex skimps on what the kids need in order to have money for herself, that is her doing. He did what a Man would do.

Yeah, I have heard quite a few guys complain that their ex spent the money on herself. One of those guys was paying $127 a month. Yeah, she partied hard on that gold mine, huh? The others were paying paltry amounts as well.

Child support is usually far more than $127/month. And, the worst thing about child support is that it doesn't go down if a guy is out of work. The person with custody can cut spending if their income goes down. A man on the hook for child support doesn't have that option.

Forum List

Back