'Child support is 18 years of easy money'

Its just as common for the woman to cut loose with the full expectation of getting custody, in hopes of trading up, and extorting the ex for all he's worth.
Lots of varying scenarios... But women file for %80 of divorces, and usually get the kids. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how the deck is stacked.

It barely takes common sense to know how to avoid it.
I agree. And more, and more men are finally waking up, and not getting married.

Which of course has nothing to do with either having kids- or child support.

Now if more and more men would financially support the children they have fathered- that would be great- regardless of whether they marry or not.
It is related. If you notice; the overwhelming tone to this conversation centers around the woman having custody of the child. Which family courts overwhelmingly seem to favor. If the children were just as likely to be given to the fathers, as they are the mothers... The conversation regarding child support would change drastically.

Well we are men, and so therefore there is no one taking our cause. Anyone doing so is going to be immediately attacked and called sexist or misogynist
Despite the fact that 88% of the population agrees that joint custody is preferred, only 14% of cases result in equal custody and a whopping 75% average end up with the mother.
Less than 10% of contested cases does the father win. But nothing is going to change that anytime soon as again, any leading figure who takes it up will be crushed by the media and woman's/feminist groups everywhere.

And BTW - I raised both of my children, so no I am not a butthurt deadbeat.
This problem will only be prolonged as long as attorneys, and family courts are making money off of the extortion racket. And make no mistake about it. It "is" a racket.
Central to this racket, is the transfer of funds from the bread winner, through (this particular word is key) the family courts, and to the less financially capable parent.
All under the banner of " the best interest of the child". Which in family courts translates into "the largest transfer of funds". Because that's what its really all about. They don't give two shits about either the parents, or the kids. Its all about the money...

Last edited:
Seems unrelated but it isn't. Here in Indiana is a large food company called Red Gold. I would love to do business with them, and we have all the necessary equipment and logistics to supply them. But I cannot even get a sniff. I have tried.
Right on their website, in their policy statements they openly state that whenever possible they prefer to do business with women and minority owned businesses.
That is illegal. It is openly discriminating racially and by sex. The only reason I cannot do business with them is because I am a white male. PERIOD.
I have discussed this here before and liberals have no problem with it.

Everything, you dunce. If women are poor isd illiterate, they should get an abortion. Instead they have the kid knowing the father will have to pay them a fortune and they'll spend all that money on themselves THINK

Many poor women have children for the free ride others give them for having children.

Many asshole men have children and just walk away from them like the kids are trash.
Its just as common for the woman to cut loose with the full expectation of getting custody, in hopes of trading up, and extorting the ex for all he's worth.
Lots of varying scenarios... But women file for %80 of divorces, and usually get the kids. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how the deck is stacked.

Marriage has got little or nothing to do with pregnancy and/or paying child support.

Well, back in the early 90's, I was stationed in Jacksonville FL, and had been dating a woman for a couple of months. Well, she decided a nice birthday present would be to jump my bones and bang my brains out. And, because of the circumstances, neither of us was really thinking about condoms.

Well, the end result was that she ended up pregnant. We talked about what we were going to do, and she decided that she wanted to keep the child. She also stated that because we were both the same rank (E5) and she would get dependent BAQ because of the child, she said that she would never come after me for child support. However.............she did ask that I let her know my SSN so that she could keep in contact with me about the child. I was transferring two months after she found out she was pregnant, and neither of us wanted to get married.

Well, I let her know my SSN so she could look me up on the Navy Wide locator whenever she wanted to let me know about Brian. We stayed in contact for the rest of my career, and when I retired, she turned around and hit me with a lawsuit for back child support, even after she had promised that is something she wouldn't do.

Well............I had an obligation, and even though she said she wouldn't come after me for support, I ended up paying back child support anyway.

Yes, there are some women who will use child support as a way to soak guys for money.

Well, back in the early 90's, I was stationed in Jacksonville FL, and had been dating a woman for a couple of months. Well, she decided a nice birthday present would be to jump my bones and bang my brains out. And, because of the circumstances, neither of us was really thinking about condoms.

Well, the end result was that she ended up pregnant. We talked about what we were going to do, and she decided that she wanted to keep the child. She also stated that because we were both the same rank (E5) and she would get dependent BAQ because of the child, she said that she would never come after me for child support. However.............she did ask that I let her know my SSN so that she could keep in contact with me about the child. I was transferring two months after she found out she was pregnant, and neither of us wanted to get married.

Well, I let her know my SSN so she could look me up on the Navy Wide locator whenever she wanted to let me know about Brian. We stayed in contact for the rest of my career, and when I retired, she turned around and hit me with a lawsuit for back child support, even after she had promised that is something she wouldn't do.

Well............I had an obligation, and even though she said she wouldn't come after me for support, I ended up paying back child support anyway.

Yes, there are some women who will use child support as a way to soak guys for money.
And unlike women... Men have no, "no questions asked" option for avoiding parental inconvenience. And "yes" that is exactly what abortion is in %99 of the cases.

Now if more and more men would financially support the children they have fathered- that would be great- regardless of whether they marry or not.
It is related. If you notice; the overwhelming tone to this conversation centers around the woman having custody of the child. Which family courts overwhelmingly seem to favor. If the children were just as likely to be given to the fathers, as they are the mothers... The conversation regarding child support would change drastically.

Well we are men, and so therefore there is no one taking our cause. Anyone doing so is going to be immediately attacked and called sexist or misogynist
Despite the fact that 88% of the population agrees that joint custody is preferred, only 14% of cases result in equal custody and a whopping 75% average end up with the mother.
Less than 10% of contested cases does the father win. But nothing is going to change that anytime soon as again, any leading figure who takes it up will be crushed by the media and woman's/feminist groups everywhere.

This problem will only be prolonged as long as attorneys, and family courts are making money off of the extortion racket. And make no mistake about it. It "is" a racket.
Central to this racket, is the transfer of funds from the bread winner, through (this particular word is key) the family courts, and to the less financially capable parent.
All under the banner of " the best interest of the child". Which in family courts translates into "the largest transfer of funds". Because that's what its really all about. They don't give two shits about either the parents, or the kids. Its all about the money...

Hmmmm see when it comes to deadbeat dad's it is all about the money- and they don't give a damn about the kids.

If the mother and the father can reach an agreeable child support agreement then there is absolutely no reason why the courts have to be involved.

Of course too often the 'financially capable parent'- i.e. the dad who doesn't want to pay for his kids- doesn't want to pay enough to support his kids adequately.

Hmmmm see when it comes to deadbeat dad's it is all about the money- and they don't give a damn about the kids.

If the mother and the father can reach an agreeable child support agreement then there is absolutely no reason why the courts have to be involved.

Of course too often the 'financially capable parent'- i.e. the dad who doesn't want to pay for his kids- doesn't want to pay enough to support his kids adequately.

Scarecrow much?

And unlike women... Men have no, "no questions asked" option for avoiding parental inconvenience. And "yes" that is exactly what abortion is in %99 of the cases.

Men have several options for avoiding 'parental inconvenience'- among them keeping their pants on, using condoms, or getting a vasectomy.

And yeah- for lots of guys- pressuring the woman into getting an abortion is a great way to avoid 'parental inconvenience' that doesn't require using a condom.

Right on their website, in their policy statements they openly state that whenever possible they prefer to do business with women and minority owned businesses.
That is illegal. It is openly discriminating racially and by sex. The only reason I cannot do business with them is because I am a white male. PERIOD.
I have discussed this here before and liberals have no problem with it.

If they are openly discriminating racially and by gender- and you have suffered a harm- you have recourse under both Federal and State law- and as a liberal I suggest you take action accordingly- if you have some evidence you have been discriminated against.

I believe this is the family that owns the company.
co_ourcompany_reichartfamily.jpg

Or it could be that they just aren't interested in you.

Here is a photo of employees from their website
upload_2018-1-18_13-40-13.png

I'd be willing to bet there are far more cases of men abandoning the woman than there is of a woman tricking the man.
Besides, if you want to avoid forced fatherhood, wear a condom. You avoid diseases too.

Why can't the unwed woman get an abortion? THINK
Because the right is making it harder and harder to do?

When abortion was legalized, all court ordered child support from men should have ended immediately.

'Child support is 18 years of easy money': Women reveal the REAL reasons why they've lied about being on the Pill - and many DON'T regret what they've done - Mr-Mehra

'Child support is 18 years of easy money': Women reveal the REAL reasons why they've lied about being on the Pill - and many DON'T regret what they've done
4 HRS AGO

• Anonymous women confessed why they had lied about using birth control
  • A large number of women revealed they had hoped to secretly try for a baby
  • Others wanted to lock men into paying 18 years worth of child support to them
Women from around the world have revealed the reasons why they lied to their partners about being on birth control.
Dozens took to the anonymous confessions app Whisper to share their poignant, and occasionally startling personal stories.
Many explained they were motivated by their desire to have a baby - even though their partner didn't feel the same.
Among the most shocking revelations was one from a woman who confessed she didn't feel guilty after falling pregnant with a wealthy bachelor's baby, because he was now supporting her. Another said she viewed child support as '18 years of easy money'.

So you don’t think you should be responsible if you knock someone up? OR is it that you think you should be able to tell women what to do?

Look at it this way, if she has an abortion, your deadbeat ass doesn’t have to pay anyone.

Men have several options for avoiding 'parental inconvenience'- among them keeping their pants on, using condoms, or getting a vasectomy.

And yeah- for lots of guys- pressuring the woman into getting an abortion is a great way to avoid 'parental inconvenience' that doesn't require using a condom.
Irrelevant, since the same applies to women. However women have a lawfully protected right to dodge the responsibility if they choose to do so. Men have no such option. In fact they quite often are held hostage by it. Which is contradictory to the "equality" meme that is repeated ad nauseum...

Right, because men should be able to fuck all they want without consequences.

A man should be able to marry and have kids, then leave them and have no responsibilities.

You think what he pays in child support makes it easy? LMAO! Take a turn as a single parent. While the man is out having fun and dating, the ex-wife is raising THEIR kids with little or no help. Many fathers get every other weekend. They get to play dad for 2 weekends a month, while the Mom works AND does all the tasks to keep their kids on track.

Another bullshit thread by the resident hate-monger.
That isn't always the case though. My own experience through divorce hell was that my ex and I had been married for 9 years. We had two kids. She ran into her old high school boyfriend and hooked up. For a few months, she shacked up with her boyfriend and I was giving her some money we both agreed upon, and I got the kids on the weekends. This was OK with me. Then, she took off with the kids and her boyfriend and moved clear across the country (OR to MS). She filed for and got welfare benefits in MS. The state of MS came after me for hundreds more than I was giving her already. I filed for divorce in OR. The courts didn't give a shit about who did what. All they cared about was how much money they could get out of me. Nearly half my income was going to her, and I didn't have any say in anything. Where were my parental rights? Where was my visitation?

Several years later, after my paychecks were garnished every month, my kids came to live with me. The state was still garnishing my wages and sending the money off to my ex even though I had the kids. I had to get a lawyer to put a stop to that shit. Was she required to give me any child support? Fuck no. Was she required to pay me back any child support she received while I had the kids? Fuck no.

As to the OP, unless you are a millionaire and are giving several thousand dollars each month in child support, they aren't living in luxury. The money I had to pay was certainly a big help to my kids, but it didn't cover everything. It certainly hurt my lifestyle, as I had to support 2 households. So it wasn't easy on anyone concerned.

If you are a man and just starting out, make sure you use protection. That 20 minutes of pleasure can end up being 20 years of pain.

A man should be able to marry and have kids, then leave them and have no responsibilities.

You think what he pays in child support makes it easy? LMAO! Take a turn as a single parent. While the man is out having fun and dating, the ex-wife is raising THEIR kids with little or no help. Many fathers get every other weekend. They get to play dad for 2 weekends a month, while the Mom works AND does all the tasks to keep their kids on track.

That isn't always the case though. My own experience through divorce hell was that my ex and I had been married for 9 years. We had two kids. She ran into her old high school boyfriend and hooked up. For a few months, she shacked up with her boyfriend and I was giving her some money we both agreed upon, and I got the kids on the weekends. This was OK with me. Then, she took off with the kids and her boyfriend and moved clear across the country (OR to MS). She filed for and got welfare benefits in MS. The state of MS came after me for hundreds more than I was giving her already. I filed for divorce in OR. The courts didn't give a shit about who did what. All they cared about was how much money they could get out of me. Nearly half my income was going to her, and I didn't have any say in anything. Where were my parental rights? Where was my visitation?

Several years later, after my paychecks were garnished every month, my kids came to live with me. The state was still garnishing my wages and sending the money off to my ex even though I had the kids. I had to get a lawyer to put a stop to that shit. Was she required to give me any child support? Fuck no. Was she required to pay me back any child support she received while I had the kids? Fuck no.

As to the OP, unless you are a millionaire and are giving several thousand dollars each month in child support, they aren't living in luxury. The money I had to pay was certainly a big help to my kids, but it didn't cover everything. It certainly hurt my lifestyle, as I had to support 2 households. So it wasn't easy on anyone concerned.

If you are a man and just starting out, make sure you use protection. That 20 minutes of pleasure can end up being 20 years of pain.
Every teenage boy needs a man to sit down with tbem, and explain in detail the myriad of ways that the system is geared to fuck them over. And fuck them over HARD if they knock some chick up. This goes double for any young man even considering marriage. The femenists movement has groomed the court into a machine that eats fathers alive. A machine with no soul or conscience. He needs to at the very least hear first hand some of the horror stories regarding things that have happened to men once their "one, and only" decides she wants some new dick.
Like the fact that she'll be taking at least half of the shit you have now. And roughly half of all you will ever make till the kid reaches the age of majority. She may even push the kid into schooling after grammar school just to keep the money flowing.
One thing every husband, and husband to be needs to know is this... You'll never really know your "wife" fully, until your across the table from her in a divorce proceeding.

Irrelevant, since the same applies to women. However women have a lawfully protected right to dodge the responsibility if they choose to do so. ...

Men have the lawfully - and biologically protected right to dodge the responsibility of being pregnant for 9 months and going through child birth.

Just because a woman has the right to choose to terminate her pregnancy- doesn't mean a woman has no responsibility. Unlike a woman, a man doesn't face the possibility of death- or serious medical harm- from being pregnant. When a man does- then we can talk.

Meanwhile- once a baby is born- both parties have both legal and financial obligations to care for their child.

Irrelevant, since the same applies to women. However women have a lawfully protected right to dodge the responsibility if they choose to do so. ...

Men have the lawfully - and biologically protected right to dodge the responsibility of being pregnant for 9 months and going through child birth.

Just because a woman has the right to choose to terminate her pregnancy- doesn't mean a woman has no responsibility. Unlike a woman, a man doesn't face the possibility of death- or serious medical harm- from being pregnant. When a man does- then we can talk.

Meanwhile- once a baby is born- both parties have both legal and financial obligations to care for their child.
Deal. We'll talk then...

Every teenage boy needs a man to sit down with tbem, and explain in detail the myriad of ways that the system is geared to fuck them over..

Funny- I had that talk with my teenage daughter about how the system would fuck her over if she got pregnant.

Would that teenage boy risk death or serious harm from getting a girl pregnant? Would that teenage boy potentially fuck up his chances of being able to have a child later- when he wants to- by getting a girl pregnant?

Would that boy's body be permanently altered by getting a girl pregnant?

Hell even if he manages to convince the girl to get an abortion, he isn't the one that would have to pass through the gauntlet of haters trying to shame the girl into not having an abortion- but instead going through the entire 9 months of pregnancy and a day or more of painful and potentially dangerous labor.

Have that talk with every teenage boy- he risks far, far less by having unprotected sex than any teenage girl does. If your talk convinces him to keep his pants zipped, or to use a condom- you will have done the world a service.

Every teenage boy needs a man to sit down with tbem, and explain in detail the myriad of ways that the system is geared to fuck them over..

Funny- I had that talk with my teenage daughter about how the system would fuck her over if she got pregnant.

Would that teenage boy risk death or serious harm from getting a girl pregnant? Would that teenage boy potentially fuck up his chances of being able to have a child later- when he wants to- by getting a girl pregnant?

Would that boy's body be permanently altered by getting a girl pregnant?

Hell even if he manages to convince the girl to get an abortion, he isn't the one that would have to pass through the gauntlet of haters trying to shame the girl into not having an abortion- but instead going through the entire 9 months of pregnancy and a day or more of painful and potentially dangerous labor.

Have that talk with every teenage boy- he risks far, far less by having unprotected sex than any teenage girl does. If your talk convinces him to keep his pants zipped, or to use a condom- you will have done the world a service.

Yeah, but there are women who will use it as a way to get money if they can. Like I said, I had dated a woman who ended up pregnant 2 months before I was supposed to transfer. She and I were both the same rank (E5), and she asked for my SSN so she could keep track of me and let me know how the kid was doing. She also said that she didn't want any child support, because the military would pay her extra for having a dependent, and because I was already paying child support from my first (and only) marriage, she didn't want to cause a financial burden on me.

All that sounded good. And yeah, for the next 11 years, all she did was keep in contact and tell me how Brian (our child) was doing.

But, about a month after I retired from the military, I got a lawsuit telling me that I had to pay child support to her now, and she was also looking for back child support. Well, I paid it, even though she said she wouldn't do something like that, and have refused to contact or talk to her since.

If Brian wanted to get ahold of me, that is okay, but not her. And, for her to say that I was dodging paying child support was kinda bullshit, because like I said, for over 11 years, she had my SSN and could locate where I was by calling the Navy locator, and quite often did.

She just waited until I retired, and then hit me up for cash.

Every teenage boy needs a man to sit down with tbem, and explain in detail the myriad of ways that the system is geared to fuck them over. And fuck them over HARD if they knock some chick up. This goes double for any young man even considering marriage. The femenists movement has groomed the court into a machine that eats fathers alive. A machine with no soul or conscience. He needs to at the very least hear first hand some of the horror stories regarding things that have happened to men once their "one, and only" decides she wants some new dick.
Like the fact that she'll be taking at least half of the shit you have now. And roughly half of all you will ever make till the kid reaches the age of majority. She may even push the kid into schooling after grammar school just to keep the money flowing.
One thing every husband, and husband to be needs to know is this... You'll never really know your "wife" fully, until your across the table from her in a divorce proceeding.
While your at it, have him watch a couple entertaining videos about what awaits him in the near future. Maybe something on the topic of... Let's say... Deadbeat dads. And what that term really means in the real world...

Idiots like Shooter still believe men should be able to control 'their women's body'- that if they knock her up- then they should be able to decide whether or not she has to go through an entire pregnancy.

As long as men have to pay child support they most definitely should be allowed to insist on an abortion. THINK

Forum List

Back