'Child support is 18 years of easy money'

Like it or not, with the advent of The Pill, the WOMAN was able to decide, unilaterally, whether or not to have a child. With that power comes responsibility.

I think that's the point of the OP.

No that's not the point. The point is legal abortion gave women (not men) power of life or death over their kids. You can blame the man for the pregnancy but the birth is totally up to the woman and if she chooses life then she should pay for it. THINK

There is no birth without a pregnancy.

You don't want to pay for a baby- keep your pants zipped up.

Like it or not, with the advent of The Pill, the WOMAN was able to decide, unilaterally, whether or not to have a child. With that power comes responsibility.

No that's not the point. The point is legal abortion gave women (not men) power of life or death over their kids. You can blame the man for the pregnancy but the birth is totally up to the woman and if she chooses life then she should pay for it. THINK

The woman gets to choose what happens with HER body. No one here is blaming the man for the pregnancy. People are blaming men for not stepping up and taking care of the child that is half their responsibility. All he had to do was wear a condom, and there would have been no problem.

And that is the real point.

Idiots like Shooter still believe men should be able to control 'their women's body'- that if they knock her up- then they should be able to decide whether or not she has to go through an entire pregnancy.

And if she is not willing to terminate the pregnancy they both started- the man should be able to abandon his offspring.

And by the way- I speak as a father- and husband- who neither has abandoned either my child or my wife- and never will.

I have no respect for the turds who aren't willing to pay to support their children.

Everything, you dunce. If women are poor and illiterate, they should get an abortion. Instead they have the kid knowing the father will have to pay them a fortune and they'll spend all that money on themselves THINK

Many poor women have children for the free ride others give them for having children.

Everything, you dunce. If women are poor and illiterate, they should get an abortion. Instead they have the kid knowing the father will have to pay them a fortune and they'll spend all that money on themselves THINK

Many poor women have children for the free ride others give them for having children.

Yes they do. And it creates a cycle of abuse of the social safety net.

But I think that is only a minor part of what the OP was talking about.

The woman gets to choose what happens with HER body. No one here is blaming the man for the pregnancy. People are blaming men for not stepping up and taking care of the child that is half their responsibility. All he had to do was wear a condom, and there would have been no problem.
When a needle, or pair of scissors enters the skull of a person with uniquely different DNA; the “her body” debate comes to an end...

Many asshole men have children and just walk away from them like the kids are trash.

When a needle, or pair of scissors enters the skull of a person with uniquely different DNA; the “her body” debate comes to an end...

I simply explained why the woman gets to do what she does.

You might try explaining to Shooter there that wanting women to abort babies so men don't have to pay child support is despicable.

Everything, you dunce. If women are poor isd illiterate, they should get an abortion. Instead they have the kid knowing the father will have to pay them a fortune and they'll spend all that money on themselves THINK

Many asshole men have children and just walk away from them like the kids are trash.
Its just as common for the woman to cut loose with the full expectation of getting custody, in hopes of trading up, and extorting the ex for all he's worth.
Lots of varying scenarios... But women file for %80 of divorces, and usually get the kids. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how the deck is stacked.

Last edited:
Everything, you dunce. If women are poor isd illiterate, they should get an abortion. Instead they have the kid knowing the father will have to pay them a fortune and they'll spend all that money on themselves THINK

Its just as common for the woman to cut loose with the full expectation of getting custody, in hopes of trading up, and extorting the ex for all he's worth.
Lots of varying scenarios... But women file for %80 of divorces, and usually get the kids. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how the deck is stacked.

It barely takes common sense to know how to avoid it.

I agree. And more, and more men are finally waking up, and not getting married.

All kidding aside I work with a woman who has 5 kids.
She had three kids with her first husband, discovered he was cheating on her...so instead of saying anything to him she purposefully got pregnant (the pill lie)...then divorced him. That's 4 kids.
She remarried, her new husband has a son, so that made 5 kids....but wait... 6 months after they got married she got pregnant again (again lied about being on pill). And told women here in the office "he will never leave me now, and if he cheats I'll divorce him and he'll pay for years to come".

Forced fatherhood is a real issue.
So, basically, what you and ShootSpeeders are saying is that all women are c*nts and we should all vote Republican.

Got it.

When abortion was legalized, all court ordered child support from men should have ended immediately.

'Child support is 18 years of easy money': Women reveal the REAL reasons why they've lied about being on the Pill - and many DON'T regret what they've done - Mr-Mehra

'Child support is 18 years of easy money': Women reveal the REAL reasons why they've lied about being on the Pill - and many DON'T regret what they've done
4 HRS AGO

• Anonymous women confessed why they had lied about using birth control
  • A large number of women revealed they had hoped to secretly try for a baby
  • Others wanted to lock men into paying 18 years worth of child support to them
Women from around the world have revealed the reasons why they lied to their partners about being on birth control.
Dozens took to the anonymous confessions app Whisper to share their poignant, and occasionally startling personal stories.
Many explained they were motivated by their desire to have a baby - even though their partner didn't feel the same.
Among the most shocking revelations was one from a woman who confessed she didn't feel guilty after falling pregnant with a wealthy bachelor's baby, because he was now supporting her. Another said she viewed child support as '18 years of easy money'.

So what happens when you get a divorce and your kid is five?

Lots of varying scenarios... But women file for %80 of divorces, and usually get the kids. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how the deck is stacked.[/QUOTE

'in hopes of trading up'

Because a single mom with kids is of course just like honey to any single man.

So lets look at the statistics
So why do women initiate divorce more often than men?

Women are twice as likely to initiate divorce- and men are 50% more likely to cheat.

I think that the two statistics are related.

As an example- my sister initiated divorce proceedings- after her husband moved out into an apartment of the woman he had been having an affair with.

She went from needing to be part time worker and full time mom- to needing to be a full time worker- and a part time mom- as their kid now needed to be in day care.

So when I hear men whining about the injustice of men having to pay support for their kids- as a brother- and also as a father who has not shirked by responsibilities- I will continue to say- don't be an asshole- support your kids.

Which of course has nothing to do with either having kids- or child support.

Now if more and more men would financially support the children they have fathered- that would be great- regardless of whether they marry or not.

Now if more and more men would financially support the children they have fathered- that would be great- regardless of whether they marry or not.
It is related. If you notice; the overwhelming tone to this conversation centers around the woman having custody of the child. Which family courts overwhelmingly seem to favor. If the children were just as likely to be given to the fathers, as they are the mothers... The conversation regarding child support would change drastically.

For example... If the judges saw that it were in the best interest of the child to grant custody to the parent with the larger income, and thus more able to finacially support them... What effect on the divorce rate might we anticipate?

It is related. If you notice; the overwhelming tone to this conversation centers around the woman having custody of the child. Which family courts overwhelmingly seem to favor. If the children were just as likely to be given to the fathers, as they are the mothers... The conversation regarding child support would change drastically.

Well we are men, and so therefore there is no one taking our cause. Anyone doing so is going to be immediately attacked and called sexist or misogynist
Despite the fact that 88% of the population agrees that joint custody is preferred, only 14% of cases result in equal custody and a whopping 75% average end up with the mother.
Less than 10% of contested cases does the father win. But nothing is going to change that anytime soon as again, any leading figure who takes it up will be crushed by the media and woman's/feminist groups everywhere.

And BTW - I raised both of my children, so no I am not a butthurt deadbeat.

Forum List

Back