'Child support is 18 years of easy money'

Like it or not, with the advent of The Pill, the WOMAN was able to decide, unilaterally, whether or not to have a child. With that power comes responsibility.

I think that's the point of the OP.

Perhaps. But the Pill is no guarantee. My oldest son is a "Pill baby".

If we are going to talk about taking responsibility, the men just need to "wrap that rascal" unless they know for sure she is on the Pill. And even then, safe sex is always the best way.

'unilaterally'?

Nothing prevents a man from having a vasectomy or using a condom.

I am really tired of men complaining about having to be responsible for the children that they sire.

My sister's former husband has been married 4 times now. After they were married she found out about the previous 3- including the 2 kids he never paid child support for.

Guess who cheated and is now trying to weasel out of child support payment?

I have no tolerance for boys who don't want to pay for their kids.
There have been abuses on both sides of the fence here. Are there guys who do not pay for their children ? the answer is yes! Are there women who have abused the system and made men their slaves with it? The answer is yes! I took a credit app on a lady a few years ago that had $22,000/month in income and no jobs! How did she do iT?

We’ve seen it has become the thing to do. Women like being single mothers. Especially if it’s with a guy who’s successful enough to pay child support. You can’t say it isn’t nice having a sugar daddy you don’t have to fuck and babysits.

Even pre-nups don't protect a man since judges routinely rewrite them!!! Men need to wise up and not get married.

. If the ex skimps on what the kids need in order to have money for herself, that is her doing. .

HUH??? Just how gutless are you?? You say a man should let the ex take his money for child support and spend it on herself and that's her business???

When abortion was legalized, all court ordered child support from men should have ended immediately.

'Child support is 18 years of easy money': Women reveal the REAL reasons why they've lied about being on the Pill - and many DON'T regret what they've done - Mr-Mehra

'Child support is 18 years of easy money': Women reveal the REAL reasons why they've lied about being on the Pill - and many DON'T regret what they've done
4 HRS AGO

• Anonymous women confessed why they had lied about using birth control
  • A large number of women revealed they had hoped to secretly try for a baby
  • Others wanted to lock men into paying 18 years worth of child support to them
Women from around the world have revealed the reasons why they lied to their partners about being on birth control.
Dozens took to the anonymous confessions app Whisper to share their poignant, and occasionally startling personal stories.
Many explained they were motivated by their desire to have a baby - even though their partner didn't feel the same.
Among the most shocking revelations was one from a woman who confessed she didn't feel guilty after falling pregnant with a wealthy bachelor's baby, because he was now supporting her. Another said she viewed child support as '18 years of easy money'.

Abortion has nothing to do with child support. If you have a child with someone, you need to take care of that child. If a man really doesn't want the child he can give up his parental rights and doesn't need to pay support.

I have an aunt that is a family law attorney . Many of the men who don't pay child support were either married to the women or in long term relationships.

Last edited:
What the fuck does abortion have to do with child support? :dunno:

Everything, you dunce. If women are poor and illiterate, they should get an abortion. Instead they have the kid knowing the father will have to pay them a fortune and they'll spend all that money on themselves THINK

You cannot paint women with the same brush. Most women do not receive a fortune in child support because most men aren't rich. Child support is based on how much money you make and what is the custody agreement( shared or primary).

Also times have changed. Many women are paying child support nowadays and are locked up if they don't pay.

If child support is a real concern of yours, then get a vasectomy.

. If the ex skimps on what the kids need in order to have money for herself, that is her doing. .

HUH??? Just how gutless are you?? You say a man should let the ex take his money for child support and spend it on herself and that's her business???

I am far from gutless. My post was about doing what we know is right, regardless of what others do.

I wonder how many real cases of a woman deliberately tricking a man actually have occurred. Methods of birth control do occasionally fail. This is a technical failure, not a lie. I close friend of mine got pregnant by her husband even though she had an IUD in place. Her doctors had told her not to get pregnant because a lifelong medical condition would make pregnancy too dangerous for her, and it did.

No discussion about child support should occur without mention of the fact that child-raising is not all about money. It's one thing to earn money by working and then write out a check, it's another to get food on the table for the kids, clean up afterwards, give baths and read bed-time stories, get the kids to school and doctors' appointments, keep the household clean, kiss boo-boos, care for the kids when they get sick, etc. This all takes personal time, effort, energy, stamina, and caring, and juggling all this with the responsibilities of a paying job, sometimes meaning getting into trouble with the boss. And child-support awards do not often cover the entire actual cost of raising the kids, you know.

We’ve seen it has become the thing to do. Women like being single mothers. Especially if it’s with a guy who’s successful enough to pay child support. You can’t say it isn’t nice having a sugar daddy you don’t have to fuck and babysits.

Even pre-nups don't protect a man since judges routinely rewrite them!!! Men need to wise up and not get married.
That’s happening. Young people are getting married later if at all and having less kids. That’s a good thing

When abortion was legalized, all court ordered child support from men should have ended immediately.

'Child support is 18 years of easy money': Women reveal the REAL reasons why they've lied about being on the Pill - and many DON'T regret what they've done - Mr-Mehra

'Child support is 18 years of easy money': Women reveal the REAL reasons why they've lied about being on the Pill - and many DON'T regret what they've done
4 HRS AGO

Women from around the world have revealed the reasons why they lied to their partners about being on birth control.
Dozens took to the anonymous confessions app Whisper to share their poignant, and occasionally startling personal stories.
Many explained they were motivated by their desire to have a baby - even though their partner didn't feel the same.
Among the most shocking revelations was one from a woman who confessed she didn't feel guilty after falling pregnant with a wealthy bachelor's baby, because he was now supporting her. Another said she viewed child support as '18 years of easy money'.

I think the percentage calculations for Child Support should be lowered.
Also, I think Alimony should be abolished in all states

4 HRS AGO

A pro athlete shouldn’t pay more than a guy making $30k. If he wants to give more he can but not be forced

4 HRS AGO

A pro athlete shouldn’t pay more than a guy making $30k. If he wants to give more he can but not be forced

Agree.

Greedy women fucking the guys and the system. And we call ourselves and intelligent nation.
Give me a fucking break.

4 HRS AGO

Let's take a look at who is actually doing the day-to-day work of child-raising, and who isn't. It's easy to want a new car and an exciting date, and sleeping a full night's sleep, while somebody else is feeding your kids, carting them off to school and doctors, giving them baths, tucking them into bed at night, and getting out of bed to go see what's wrong when they cry. Let's take a look at who is there and who isn't.

4 HRS AGO

Let's take a look at who is actually doing the day-to-day work of child-raising, and who isn't. It's easy to want a new car and an exciting date, and sleeping a full night's sleep, while somebody else is feeding your kids, carting them off to school and doctors, giving them baths, tucking them into bed at night, and getting out of bed to go see what's wrong when they cry. Let's take a look at who is there and who isn't.
I’ll take the kid you pay me. I’ll tuck them in

4 HRS AGO

Why can't people be happy with regular food, decent shelter, public schools... please
You can make it in this country making very little and have the basic necessities.

Who says you are "owed" a lavish lifestyle? Or even and above average one.

4 HRS AGO

Oh sure you will. Willing to take on the job? Raise happy kids to turn into happy, constructive adults? How good are you at kissing boo-boos and caring for sick children? Might this not cramp your style?

I was raised by two parents, one of each sex. I remember nights when bad things happened. I remember one night, under the age of 10, when I had vomiting and diarrahea simultaneously and the toilet and the sink were too far away from each other. Both parents were there to clean me up, maybe 2 a.m., take me back to bed, and clean up the mess that I left in the bathroom. At night when I had night terrors, I used to crawl between my parents in their bed. My dad would wait for me to fall back asleep and then carry me back to my own bed. God only knows what this did to my parents' intimate life. It was my dad who always accommodated my request that he check under my bed for monsters when he tucked me into bed at night. Are you ready for this? Somebody has to do it for each and every child.

4 HRS AGO

If such things are a burden, and drag on your lifestyle... feel free to give custody to the father. None of the things you mentioned can be monetized. Nice try though.

4 HRS AGO

If such things are a burden, and drag on your lifestyle... feel free to give custody to the father. None of the things you mentioned can be monetized. Nice try though.
I'm just saying that we need to take a look at the people who are willing to do all that is necessary to provide proper care for their children and those who just run off. Proper care is intimate care, personal, day-to-day care.

Help the mother of our child, start a business or something.

4 HRS AGO

Oh sure you will. Willing to take on the job? Raise happy kids to turn into happy, constructive adults? How good are you at kissing boo-boos and caring for sick children? Might this not cramp your style?

I was raised by two parents, one of each sex. I remember nights when bad things happened. I remember one night, under the age of 10, when I had vomiting and diarrahea simultaneously and the toilet and the sink were too far away from each other. Both parents were there to clean me up, maybe 2 a.m., take me back to bed, and clean up the mess that I left in the bathroom. At night when I had night terrors, I used to crawl between my parents in their bed. My dad would wait for me to fall back asleep and then carry me back to my own bed. God only knows what this did to my parents' intimate life. It was my dad who always accommodated my request that he check under my bed for monsters when he tucked me into bed at night. Are you ready for this? Somebody has to do it for each and every child.

Detroit mother of dead children found in freezer sentenced to life in prison

Maybe the father in this situation would have done a better job?

Late last month, as she's done before, the 36-year-old openly admitted to killing two of her children, 13-year-old Stoni Blair and 9-year-old Stephen Berry, whose bodies she stored in a deep freezer inside the family's Martin Luther King Homes apartment.

"I don't feel no remorse for the death of them demons," Blair said when she appeared in court to plead guilty late last month.

The bodies of the children were discovered May 24 during an eviction.

Blair, who has two surviving children, 8 and 18, says Stephen and Stoni repeatedly "gang-raped" her son, when he was 6. He is now 8. Blair claims Stephen, who shared a bunk bed with his younger brother, would come down at night, rape and urinate on him. She said Stoni admitted to abusing her brother.

Blair didn't report the alleged sexual abuse and never witnessed it firsthand.

"She raped my son," Blair said about Stoni in June. "I intentionally killed her."

Hathaway asked: "It wasn't an accident?"

"No, not at all, and if I had the chance to do it again, I would," Blair said. She said the death of Stephen was accidental, but she would have been "proud" if it were intentional.

Forum List

Back