Chilling survivor testimony: Hamas terrorists used mass rape as weapon of war (rape jihad by Islamofascists "Palestine" branch)

Saysthearse
Witness: "While they were raping and killing, they always laughed. I can't forget how they laughed."

Are you gullibles still mentally masturbating ?

Will write to the Freedom Fighters telling them that should such an incident ever occur many in USless would prefer if they cried or sang their national anthem .

I will sign on your behalf as the Gullible Buffoons .

RACIST MOTIVATED POSTING 'luiza' JAWOHL

and propgates for Jihad, terrorist Child killers and worst human shields users

IMG-20231205-WA0002.jpg

Chilling survivor testimony: Hamas terrorists used mass rape as weapon of war.

Excerpt :

Police collect 700 testimonies from survivors of October 7 massacre, 50,000 videos from attack in biggest investigation in Israeli history...One massacre survivor testified that she saw another woman being raped in front of her. "I saw the Palestinians bending her down, raping her and simply passing her on to the next. She was alive when they raped her. She was on her feet and bleeding from her back. He pulled her hair. He shot her in the head while raping her, didn't even lift his pants. They cut her breast and played with it. They just carried around someone's head as if showing strength, walked with it like a bag," said the survivor.

__

Attached photo is from article in the Telegraph:

You know now this is propaganda right? Learn from your mistakes.

seems there is enough circular hate to go around...
I don’t hear about Jews mass raping women while cutting off their breasts, shooting a gun up their vaginas, and then, when they’re dead, parading around the head like a trophy,

Let’s not pretend there’s any ”both sides“ here. Only one planned, targeted, and tortured to death innocent Jews simply because they are Jewish.

Forum List

Back