China Approves $458 Million Coal Project amid Power Crisis

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
China, and India, both are adding coal mining capacity s they add coal-fired power plants.

Germany reactivating coal-fired power plants.

The USA? Joe Biden and the Democrats in the Blue States keep fuckin over America and Americans with bullshit energy policy.

China has approved a coal mine project worth 3.1 billion yuan ($458 million) in the country’s Inner Mongolia region, the National Energy Administration (NEA) said on Thursday.

The project has annual production capacity of 4 million tonnes a year, with phase one at 1.2 million tonnes and phase two at 2.8 million tonnes, the NEA said.

China, and India, both are adding coal mining capacity s they add coal-fired power plants.

Germany reactivating coal-fired power plants.

The USA? Joe Biden and the Democrats in the Blue States keep fuckin over America and Americans with bullshit energy policy.

China has approved a coal mine project worth 3.1 billion yuan ($458 million) in the country’s Inner Mongolia region, the National Energy Administration (NEA) said on Thursday.
The project has annual production capacity of 4 million tonnes a year, with phase one at 1.2 million tonnes and phase two at 2.8 million tonnes, the NEA said.

I am officially out of the political fight and wish you well

Small potato's. Two 500 mw units running full load burn a million pounds of 12,500 btu/lb coal per hour.

The Left has no problem with this. Where are the environmental zealots? It’s ok for Asia but not the US? Where is the Swede girl? Shouldn’t she be wagging her bad shaming Asia for robbing her?

The Left has no problem with this. Where are the environmental zealots? It’s ok for Asia but not the US? Where is the Swede girl? Shouldn’t she be wagging her bad shaming Asia for robbing her?
The statist left located in our USA have long ago drifted into the never never land of the all mystical "One World Without Borders" religion. Tragically, the statist left in our USA have precious little if any @ all understanding of the human condition(human nature) & zero to less understanding of historical sociology. The statist left in our USA is generally bogged down in worthless classes/studies like political science, gender equality, professional environmentalism, animal rights, minority equality, gun control, urban sprawl, g'ment idolatry, professional racism, greenism, abortion rights, anti capitalism & the endless list of kookism studies/classes just goes on & on forever for those lost into the vast emptiness of the statist left void of the ridiculously ludicrous.

I do make a distinction between the moderate left & the statist left as the moderate left are 'somewhat more' like many of our fellow Americans that identify with the Libertarian philosophy of individual responsibility/achievement.

The statist left located in our USA have long ago drifted into the never never land of the all mystical "One World Without Borders" religion. Tragically, the statist left in our USA have precious little if any @ all understanding of the human condition(human nature) & zero to less understanding of historical sociology. The statist left in our USA is generally bogged down in worthless classes/studies like political science, gender equality, professional environmentalism, animal rights, minority equality, gun control, urban sprawl, g'ment idolatry, professional racism, greenism, abortion rights, anti capitalism & the endless list of kookism studies/classes just goes on & on forever for those lost into the vast emptiness of the statist left void of the ridiculously ludicrous.

I do make a distinction between the moderate left & the statist left as the moderate left are 'somewhat more' like many of our fellow Americans that identify with the Libertarian philosophy of individual responsibility/achievement.
And that is a huge problem. A spoiled people compared to others even with issues. One party resides in a theme park view like we saw last week with Prog lawmakers being fake arrested with their hands behind their backs and no handcuffs. The same who have removed the unalienable right so of many people from the Jan. 6 protest.

Small potato's. Two 500 mw units running full load burn a million pounds of 12,500 btu/lb coal per hour.
Yeah, chicken feed. You'd only need about 250 wind turbines to generate that, or about 1,250 acres of solar panels.

Wait, double that. Just seeing you said two 500MW units.

This is why I can’t take the climate change activists seriously. They turn a blind eye to China and India yet are always looking to stick it to US. I’ve heard the argument from these people that China hasn’t put the same “footprint” that the US has over the years so it’s ok. That’s the logic. The climate change activists are like “we know coal and oil are bad for the environment but China hasn’t been doing it that long compared to the Us.”

If fossil fuels are bad, get rid of then GLOBALLY.

Forum List

Back