China Bans Images of Gay People on TV

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Look, I hear the bleeding heart liberal left compare America's short comings to the rest of the 'civilized' world. When it comes to gun infringements, health care etc, but when it comes to gays, whoops, off limits.

Liberals only want to be like other countries when it fits their political and economic agenda

Laughable is the left

-Geaux
-----------------------

China likes to ban things. This is not news.

But the most recent thing China banned is making waves nonetheless: depictions of gay people on television.

Nope. Not going to happen.

China bans images of gay people on TV

I know, right? You can't swing a dead cat by its tail without hitting a liberal gassing on about how much we should be like China. lol

I know, right? You can't swing a dead cat by its tail without hitting a liberal gassing on about how much we should be like China. lol

Remedial instruction for you.

The term the left uses is 'Developed Nations'.

-Geaux

Thank goodness we never hear about the right complaining about how we have one of the highest corporate tax rates in the world and should be more like...

Nobody would dare use the Economic Freedom Index to claim America should be more like...

Remedial instruction for you:

Hypocrites exist on the left and right.

Out of curiosity, do you support this 'no gays on the telly' policy?

Last edited:
Look, I hear the bleeding heart liberal left compare America's short comings to the rest of the 'civilized' world. When it comes to gun infringements, health care etc, but when it comes to gays, whoops, off limits.

Liberals only want to be like other countries when it fits their political and economic agenda

Laughable is the left

-Geaux

Which liberals have advocated we be like China?

Laughable is the left

-Geaux

They state we should be more like other 'developed' countries, last I checked, that's China, even when a liberal computes the answer. Or maybe the response should be,

'We should be like other developed nations, that is if they think like we do'. Liberals need to be more specific and not use such general description.

-Geaux

Laughable is the left

-Geaux
-----------------------

China likes to ban things. This is not news.

But the most recent thing China banned is making waves nonetheless: depictions of gay people on television.

Nope. Not going to happen.

China bans images of gay people on TV

China is actually not bad for gay people. In fact not only have I known gay people in China, some of them foreigners who have chosen to come here, but also I know of bars that have gay night and things like that.

Whether things will change as the new leadership gets more confident is another thing.

Also, they've banned smoking, adultery, and cleavage too.

But they've only banned gay relationships, not gay people, from TV.

Laughable is the left

-Geaux

They state we should be more like other 'developed' countries, last I checked, that's China, even when a liberal computes the answer. Or maybe the response should be,

'We should be like other developed nations, that is if they think like we do'. Liberals need to be more specific and not use such general description.

-Geaux

What is it like to have to weave weird tales and make shit up in order to find something to criticize in your political opposition?

Laughable is the left

-Geaux

-Geaux

What is it like to have to weave weird tales and make shit up in order to find something to criticize in your political opposition?

What is made up?

-Geaux

Laughable is the left

-Geaux

-Geaux

What is made up?

-Geaux

Just about everything you have written in this head.

Laughable is the left

-Geaux

-Geaux

What is made up?

-Geaux

Just about... Um OK. But I am right. Just take a look at Joe's comments on gun control. Other 'developed' nations this and others that. Why should we be like other Nations when it comes to health care and guns, but not when it comes to gay marriage and display of union?

Which is it?

-Geaux

-Geaux

What is made up?

-Geaux

Just about... Um OK. But I am right. Just take a look at Joe's comments on gun control. Other 'developed' nations this and others that. Why should we be like other Nations when it comes to health care and guns, but not when it comes to gay marriage and display of union?

Which is it?

-Geaux

Which is it? Silly nutbag. Your premise isn't accurate. You are making strange connections. This is just another failed thread by you.

-Geaux

What is made up?

-Geaux

Which is it?

-Geaux

Which is it? Silly nutbag. Your premise isn't accurate. You are making strange connections. This is just another failed thread by you.

Thanks

-Geaux

Could be worse. In Iran, that country/gang that Obama surrendered to and paid lots of money in ransom, the homos are dead.
Don't you know? As President Ahmadinejad said : There is no homosexuals in Iran.
'We don't have any gays in Iran,' Iranian president tells Ivy League audience
He's right, Unless we would give them equal rights.

If there was homosexuals among Iranians, we would surely give them equal rights, just same as straights. But there isn't.
We're more liberal from Americans. :lol::biggrin::p

Forum List

Back