China Demands Biden Cancel $108 Million Arms Sale to Taiwan (Will He?)

I guess we will find out soon.

I wonder if he sticks to the deal if you all will give him credit for doing so
I always give credit where credit is due.

I am still not certain that this is a very good deal anyway, but sticking to the deal would demonstrate that China doesn't have a 12 foot penis up Biden senile ass.

We do need to quit arming the world, not because China says so but because it always comes back to bite us.

Taiwan is the one place that needs to posses a strong deterent. Taiwan, taken over by China, will come back to bite us.

Rogan never liked Trump. He just said once that if it were between him and Biden he'd vote for Trump, and the left went apeshit. I think in the end he wrote in Bernie Sanders, but I could be remembering incorrectly.

Let's see if the dementia addled usurper abides by China's demands.

He will. He has been an obedient bought-and-paid-for puppet so far.

He will. He has been an obedient bought-and-paid-for puppet so far.

you got it backwards, Trump is the one taking money from China.

you got it backwards, Trump is the one taking money from China.
If PRIVATE CITIZEN Trump was taking money from Chona it would still not be as bad as PRESIDENT Biden being proven to have taken money from both Russia and China, as Hunter's laptop has exposed.

If PRIVATE CITIZEN Trump was taking money from Chona it would still not be as bad as PRESIDENT Biden being proven to have taken money from both Russia and China, as Hunter's laptop has exposed.
looks like you didnt read the article, because those two were arrest for stuff that happened while trump was president.

Maybe Biden can convince the Taliban to arm Taiwan with our equipment. Not like we have much surplus left after the Ukraine debacle.

I guess we will find out soon.

I wonder if he sticks to the deal if you all will give him credit for doing so
He sticks to it they will call him a warmonger..

He pulls out the call him China's Bitch and weak ass...

Either way, Trump would do it better for no fucking reason at all...

This is the world the live in...

The day Trump pulled out of TPP and left nothing in its place, China Won...

looks like you didnt read the article, because those two were arrest for stuff that happened while trump was president.
Negative. Its been proven Biden took money from China & Russia during his campaign. Hunter's laptop has exposed quite a few crimes, such as Russian money laundering and more...and don't forget '10% for the big guy, a joint bank account w/Hunter, etc...

...but thanks for the

download.jpeg-2.jpg

'B...b...but Truuuuuuuuuuuump!'

Negative. Its been proven Biden took money from China & Russia during his campaign. Hunter's laptop has exposed quite a few crimes, such as Russian money laundering and more...and don't forget '10% for the big guy, a joint bank account w/Hunter, etc...

...but thanks for the

View attachment 672327
'B...b...but Truuuuuuuuuuuump!'
unless you provide links, youre just making stuff up.

Here is the link showing Trump taking money from China.

also, here is the link showing there isnt any evidence of the Bidens getting money from China.

you need to show that the chinese pair giving money to Trump is false, and then also evidence of Bidens getting money from china.

unless you provide links, youre just making stuff up.

Here is the link showing Trump taking money from China.

also, here is the link showing there isnt any evidence of the Bidens getting money from China.

you need to show that the chinese pair giving money to Trump is false, and then also evidence of Bidens getting money from china.
I have provided links numerous times, numerous people on this board have. Its been all over the news - even CNN was forced to admit / report Hunter's laptop is legit.

So Fuck You andyour claim that if someone doesn't provide you with a link that has been posted dozens of tomes ontjis board, as you know, the minute you want it, then the story is not true. What ate you, f*ing 4yo?

Stop wasting my time and piss off.

I have provided links numerous times, numerous people on this board have. Its been all over the news - even CNN was forced to admit / report Hunter's laptop is legit.

So Fuck You andyour claim that if someone doesn't provide you with a link that has been posted dozens of tomes ontjis board, as you know, the minute you want it, then the story is not true. What ate you, f*ing 4yo?

Stop wasting my time and piss off.
3mi2rckn1xc91.jpg

The problem is Hunter Biden's laptop has already erified as real.

You assclowns claomed Hillary & Obama's Russian Collusion was a conspiracy theory, until it blew up in your faces. Despitetjos happening ahain you still stick to the same false accusations and bogus defenses ... even aftertheyhave been debunked and crushed into dust ... along with your credibility.

The problem is Hunter Biden's laptop has already erified as real.

You assclowns claomed Hillary & Obama's Russian Collusion was a conspiracy theory, until it blew up in your faces. Despitetjos happening ahain you still stick to the same false accusations and bogus defenses ... even aftertheyhave been debunked and crushed into dust ... along with your credibility.
yes, Hillary & Obama's russian collusion is a conspiracy theory.

youre just shame dumping, read about it... How to Know When You're Projecting

Forum List

Back