China will make a move against U.S. very soon.

China will walk all over Hillary. Trump will put them in their place.

LOL- Trump has suggested that Japan and South Korea develop their own nuclear weapons - and withdrawing American troops from South Korea and Japan. Why do you think Trump would even bother to offer verbal support if China did anything in the South China Sea?

The front-runner for the Republican presidential nomination stunned two of America's strongest allies with the suggestion that the U.S. military would be withdrawn from their shores, with nuclear weapons replacing them.
There are currently 54,000 U.S. troops stationed in Japan and 28,500 in South Korea.

Who really believes having Japan develop their own nuclear weapons as Trump has suggested- is a good idea?

“Now, wouldn't you rather in a certain sense have Japan have nuclear weapons when North Korea has nuclear weapons?” Trump asked. “At some point we have to say, you know what, we're better off if Japan protects itself against this maniac in North Korea, we're better off, frankly, if South Korea is going to start to protect itself.”

Whilst the democrats seek to divert attention to Russia..perhaps because they see Russia as a danger for hillary.......the real threat and challenge America will face in the immediate future comes from China in the S. China sea area.

China has a very strong desire to humiliate America....they do not want or need an all out war...what they want is a limited engagement in the S.China Sea where they can defeat and thus humiliate America...leaving them in control of that geographical area.

They will provoke a confrontation in the S. China Sea...a major confrontation....one that even obama will be forced to respond to...it will end tragically for America due to obamas personal weakness and the fact he has gutted the military...China has been steadily and consistently building their forces in that area for a long time now....their target date is sometime before obama leaves office. They do not want to take a chance and wait to see if hillary wins....they will launch their effort now to make sure their goals are achieved before the possibility of a Trump victory in the coming election.

Beijing Sends Bombers and Jet Fighters Over Contested Islands in the South China Sea

The biggest danger is if Trump is elected- he has already signaled to China and Russia he would not necessarily defend America's allies.

As far as 'limited engagement' in the South China Sea- how does China keep it 'limited'?

China is going to do no such thing. China's entire economy is based upon international trade- they start any kind of a shooting war in the South China sea and container ships will stop calling in China ports- it would be economic disaster.

There is no reason whatsoever to have to defend a Japan-Philippines-Indonesia-Vietnam-Australia alliance, they should bear the major load as they have plenty of resources to do so, or they should at least pay us for our services

No reason except of course the treaties we have with those countries. We have treaties or agreements with each of those countries except I believe Indonesia.

And for example Japan- they do pay the United States for 'our services'.

Meanwhile- China will continue to push the boundaries- but they are not going to risk a shooting war- unless maybe if Trump is elected- since he has signaled he may not honor our commitments to our allies.

Whilst the democrats seek to divert attention to Russia..perhaps because they see Russia as a danger for hillary.......the real threat and challenge America will face in the immediate future comes from China in the S. China sea area.

China has a very strong desire to humiliate America....they do not want or need an all out war...what they want is a limited engagement in the S.China Sea where they can defeat and thus humiliate America...leaving them in control of that geographical area.

They will provoke a confrontation in the S. China Sea...a major confrontation....one that even obama will be forced to respond to...it will end tragically for America due to obamas personal weakness and the fact he has gutted the military...China has been steadily and consistently building their forces in that area for a long time now....their target date is sometime before obama leaves office. They do not want to take a chance and wait to see if hillary wins....they will launch their effort now to make sure their goals are achieved before the possibility of a Trump victory in the coming election.

Beijing Sends Bombers and Jet Fighters Over Contested Islands in the South China Sea

The biggest danger is if Trump is elected- he has already signaled to China and Russia he would not necessarily defend America's allies.

As far as 'limited engagement' in the South China Sea- how does China keep it 'limited'?

China is going to do no such thing. China's entire economy is based upon international trade- they start any kind of a shooting war in the South China sea and container ships will stop calling in China ports- it would be economic disaster.

There is no reason whatsoever to have to defend a Japan-Philippines-Indonesia-Vietnam-Australia alliance, they should bear the major load as they have plenty of resources to do so, or they should at least pay us for our services

No reason except of course the treaties we have with those countries. We have treaties or agreements with each of those countries except I believe Indonesia.

Meanwhile- China will continue to push the boundaries- but they are not going to risk a shooting war- unless maybe if Trump is elected- since he has signaled he may not honor our commitments to our allies.

the treaties do not stop them from spontaneously teaming up on this problem

how much does japan pay? provide link plz

Who really believes having Japan develop their own nuclear weapons as Trump has suggested- is a good idea?

Britain, Isreal, and France all have their own nukes. Is your opposition to Japan racist?

the treaties do not stop them from spontaneously teaming up on this problem

how much does japan pay? provide link plz

Go look it up- Google is a fascinating tool.

Japan and South Korea both pay the United States for the American presence on their lands.

Japan and South Korea both pay the United States for the American presence on their lands.

it is called etiquette. If I am then one forwarding an idea, I post the data, and vice versa

should I not expect such from a liberal?

Britain, Isreal, and France all have their own nukes. Is your opposition to Japan racist?

No- my position is based upon America's history with Japan.

Japan is currently one of America's biggest allies- but that is after Imperial Japan attacked the United States, was defeated, and had a democratic government installed, with a constitution that prohibited Japan from having armed forces that were capable of offensive actions outside of Japan.

Japan is the most stridently non-nuclear country in the world- and there is no reason to encourage them to become pro-nuclear.

it is called etiquette. If I am then one forwarding an idea, I post the data, and vice versa

You were the one who brought the up the idea of Japan paying the United States for supporting their defense- with no data.

I responded with the fact that Japan is paying the United States.

You shouldn't expect a liberal- or anyone else- to go do the research you are too lazy to do yourself.

your ideas are nonsensical, above you stated that China would not enter a shooting war because of their economy, now you state that they would risk shutting down their economy simply because trump may not honor a treaty. Contradictory

You were the one who brought the up the idea of Japan paying the United States for supporting their defense- with no data.

You shouldn't expect a liberal- or anyone else- to go do the research you are too lazy to do yourself.

I do most all my own research, I post many links and data. I only ask others do the same, but I guess you are just another liberal a-hole

No- my position is based upon America's history with Japan.

Japan is currently one of America's biggest allies- but that is after Imperial Japan attacked the United States, was defeated, and had a democratic government installed, with a constitution that prohibited Japan from having armed forces that were capable of offensive actions outside of Japan.

Japan is the most stridently non-nuclear country in the world- and there is no reason to encourage them to become pro-nuclear.

you are the master of contradiction, you would make spocks head explode

Britain attacked the US in 1812, why do we 'allow' them nukes?

China's going to build a wall around the South China Sea, and Neptune is going to pay for it.

we can no longer afford to be globocop

Fuckin liberals complain when we do (Iraq), now complain that we don't want to anymore

Fact is, in the 20th century all major wars except Iraq were democrat wars yet they claim to be anti war. WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam

I do most all my own research, I post many links and data. I only ask others do the same, but I guess you are just another liberal a-hole

Pay me! LMAO

LOL- Trump has suggested that Japan and South Korea develop their own nuclear weapons - and withdrawing American troops from South Korea and Japan. Why do you think Trump would even bother to offer verbal support if China did anything in the South China Sea?

The front-runner for the Republican presidential nomination stunned two of America's strongest allies with the suggestion that the U.S. military would be withdrawn from their shores, with nuclear weapons replacing them.
There are currently 54,000 U.S. troops stationed in Japan and 28,500 in South Korea.

“Now, wouldn't you rather in a certain sense have Japan have nuclear weapons when North Korea has nuclear weapons?” Trump asked. “At some point we have to say, you know what, we're better off if Japan protects itself against this maniac in North Korea, we're better off, frankly, if South Korea is going to start to protect itself.”
. Nope, Trump is wrong on this one, where as we are in these regions in order to over see these places after knowing their capabilities 1st hand in which they had deployed on us during world war two. If we abandon the world, then it won't be long before the world comes back for a visit, but it might not be the visit we want or will expect. Every nation wants their sovereignty, and they want nationalism and patriotism to thrive in their countries. If we are or have been monitoring these countries since world war two, then we should continue to monitor them right on and on or until they truly prove that they are a peaceful peace loving people with no need of their own war machine in order to challenge another nation as based upon nationalistic ideologies or radicalism. So why are these nations building up their militaries while we are going in the opposite direction ? Are we becoming the most Ignorant naive people in the world now ?

. Nope, Trump is wrong on this one, where as we are in these regions in order to over see these places after knowing their capabilities 1st hand in which they had deployed on us during world war two. If we abandon the world, then it won't be long before the world comes back for a visit, but it might not be the visit we want or will expect. Every nation wants their sovereignty, and they want nationalism and patriotism to thrive in their countries. If we are or have been monitoring these countries since world war two, then we should continue to monitor them right on and on or until they truly prove that they are a peaceful peace loving people with no need of their own war machine in order to challenge another nation as based upon nationalistic ideologies or radicalism. So why are these nations building up their militaries while we are going in the opposite direction ? Are we becoming the most Ignorant naive people in the world now ?

Hindsight is 20/20.

Forum List

Back