China winning the trade war - Bigly

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

Earlier this year, the US president expressed fury about the size of America’s bilateral trade deficit with China and imposed escalating tariffs on $250bn worth of Chinese imports. The assumption inside the White House was that this would cause the deficit to shrink, since American companies would produce more goods at home and/or find ways to avoid costlier imports.

But that theory has not played out — or not yet. Far from it. Last week the US government released data showing that America’s deficit in traded goods with China jumped 4.3 per cent in September to a seasonally adjusted level of $37.4bn, a record high. This was due to a thumping 8 per cent rise in American imports from China. Exports, however, remained broadly flat.

Tarrifs not working it seems.
If true, you should be excited as it undermines the USA!
That is what drump wants so he can exercise his bloodless coup.
Why would a guy who is already president want a coup? You have him confused with democrats.
To stay there & ignore Congress & the USSC & continue to rake in your tax dollars.

Wait a minute.................I thought Trump said that trade wars were easy to win and we had China over a barrel? Was he wrong?

Are we done winning?

Nah he was wrong. All of us on the right-wing knew he was wrong about that. A ton of other things he's been right about. Cutting taxes, reducing regulation, being strong internationally, moving our embassy to Jerusalem.

But the trade war was always a bad idea.

Cutting taxes increasing the deficit.

Allowing more pollution

Being an asshole internationally & making the US the global laughing stock

Getting 11 Jews killed in Pittsburgh.

Only a total dick calls that winning.

Wait a minute.................I thought Trump said that trade wars were easy to win and we had China over a barrel? Was he wrong?

Are we done winning?
Depends on whose side you’re on. I’m rooting for the Americans.

If you're rooting for the Americans, then why do you support Trump? He's the one that is screwing things up bigly.
No, he’s rooting for Americans. That’s why he wants to keep highspanic nationalists from invading and usurping American culture.
And as long as energy prices are down our economy will flourish. It’s really that simple. I feel badly for the mining communities left to wallow in heroin addiction because the green scam cost them employment.
Ahhhh, are you white nationalists scared??

Earlier this year, the US president expressed fury about the size of America’s bilateral trade deficit with China and imposed escalating tariffs on $250bn worth of Chinese imports. The assumption inside the White House was that this would cause the deficit to shrink, since American companies would produce more goods at home and/or find ways to avoid costlier imports.

But that theory has not played out — or not yet. Far from it. Last week the US government released data showing that America’s deficit in traded goods with China jumped 4.3 per cent in September to a seasonally adjusted level of $37.4bn, a record high. This was due to a thumping 8 per cent rise in American imports from China. Exports, however, remained broadly flat.

Why would a guy who is already president want a coup? You have him confused with democrats.
You do not know drump as well as you should! If you did you might realize he is putins lapdog and need to be a DICKtaster, oops tator.
Paranoid much? Hillary lost, trump won. Get over it already.
We had to deal with a Marxist ideologue from 2009 til 2017. That’s the way it goes. Honor the system or move out.
I'll defend my country against that orange assfuck you elected before he kills this country.

Obama improved this country. Trump is driving it deeper in debt & alienating all our allies while cozying up top despots like Putin & Kim.

I agree with Real Dave. Obama pulled us out of a bad economic situation, and from the looks of it, Trump is hell bent on putting us back into a bad situation.

You do not know drump as well as you should! If you did you might realize he is putins lapdog and need to be a DICKtaster, oops tator.
We had to deal with a Marxist ideologue from 2009 til 2017. That’s the way it goes. Honor the system or move out.
I'll defend my country against that orange assfuck you elected before he kills this country.

Obama improved this country. Trump is driving it deeper in debt & alienating all our allies while cozying up top despots like Putin & Kim.
I don’t know what Obama you’re talking about. The one that was President cost our household over $80k in disposable income due to his energy policy.

Are we done winning?

If you're rooting for the Americans, then why do you support Trump? He's the one that is screwing things up bigly.
No, he’s rooting for Americans. That’s why he wants to keep highspanic nationalists from invading and usurping American culture.
And as long as energy prices are down our economy will flourish. It’s really that simple. I feel badly for the mining communities left to wallow in heroin addiction because the green scam cost them employment.
Why do you lefties always go race? Because you’re institutional segregationists.

And yet which economy is growing....and which is not
And yet conservatives have nothing but red herring fallacies and failed attempts to deflect.

The topic is Trump’s failed trade policy with China.

It's funny.

Trump undermines the US with his policy.

Some people say "yeah, go Trump" and others say "Trump is wrong to do this."

Then when it's proven right, those people who supported the undermining of the US will tell those who said it was the wrong thing to do that they're undermining the US.

Go figure.

Are we done winning?

Why do you lefties always go race? Because you’re institutional segregationists.

Why do you Trumpettes always make racist posts?

I think you have to ask the question.

Is Trump putting the Obama economic recovery at risk ?
& thern blame Democrastys when the recession hits.

Whether Obama or Bill Clinton, they take a good thing, cut taxes, spend withoutr funding,

I don’t know what Obama you’re talking about. The one that was President cost our household over $80k in disposable income due to his energy policy.

Wow, You had $80K in energy costs. What kind of fucking idiot are you?

Trump's tariffs just cost be $2K yesterday.

Anything obama needs to be utterly destroyed. The Trump economy has improved the lives of every one.
So you want to go back to losi9ng u00,000 jobs a month, an economy shrinking at a rate over 6%, a crashing stock market hitting 6k, 10% unemployment rate, two quagmire wars, a housing collapse & a near financial meltdown?

You really are that fucking stupid.

But hey, give t another year or so under your orange buddy & you get your wish.

Anything obama needs to be utterly destroyed. The Trump economy has improved the lives of every one.
So you want to go back to losi9ng u00,000 jobs a month, an economy shrinking at a rate over 6%, a crashing stock market hitting 6k, 10% unemployment rate, two quagmire wars, a housing collapse & a near financial meltdown?

Shitstain obama would have done as well if not better had he let the economy recover from the democrat engineered disaster on its own. There is no doubt that the shitstain used the recession to launch a racially motivated attack on white people.

Shitstain obama would have done as well if not better had he let the economy recover from the democrat engineered disaster on its own. There is no doubt that the shitstain used the recession to launch a racially motivated attack on white people.

Funny how your drear Republicans had a stimulis bill plan. Funny how the CBO said the ARRA did as promised.

What kind of assfuck would opt for millions of Americans to suffer more & longer?

How did Obama attack white people???? By arguing for equal rights for minorities???? By living in the White House?

Funny how your drear Republicans had a stimulis bill plan. Funny how the CBO said the ARRA did as promised.

What kind of assfuck would opt for millions of Americans to suffer more & longer?

How did Obama attack white people???? By arguing for equal rights for minorities???? By living in the White House?
By living a satanic centered life.

China has an edge. It will always have an edge.

China treats drug use as a medical problem. There is no trial and no prison. Users are sentenced to work rehabilitation. They work in the megafactories. They live in dorms and eat a bowl of rice a day. They are slaves. Deservedly so as drug addicts. Free economies will always struggle against slave economies. If we adopted the same sensible medical based economic solutions the Chinese trade edge would be gone.

Forum List

Back