China winning the trade war - Bigly

Highspanic are people defined by their first language, Spanish. Spanish is a Caucasian language
You’re a stupid institutional racist.

So how it this bad for your idea American culture. I remember all the Italians & Polish people in my hometown whose first language was not English. So what.

Identifying your racism does not make me a racist.

I find your " I know you are but what am I" reply quite childish. Grow thew fuck up.
You are an institutional racist. Not a tit-for-tat. An accurate observation.
Previous generations of immigrants spoke their native language but for the initial generation. They assimilated into American culture. They did not invade with every intention of supplanting American culture.
You are an institutional racist and not very bright. You’re on an intellectual scale with Tax man.

There you go again. Ioe it when you assfucks call be a racist because I call you out on a racist / bigoted post you made.
I said nothing racist. That’s your dog whistle when someone dares to challenge the institutional status quo.

Yes, you did. You know it.
Post it.
Again, disagreeing with lefty institutional racism does not default to racism.

Bull fucking shit. What has Trump done to the Russians???? He is in love with Putin.

Trump ordered missiles fired at allies of Russia in Syria. Did Obama?

Trump administration ups sanctions on Russia before Paris summit

Here’s where Trump has been tough on Russia — and where he’s backed down

some of the toughest sanctions in years have fallen on Russia’s elite under the Trump administration

Trump approved the sale of lethal weapons to Ukraine — something Barack Obama did not do — and he has ordered missiles fired at Syrian military sites, openly targeting strategic operations and allies of Russia.

Last edited:
We need Russia. Russia was our ally against the Nazis. They helped to defeat an evil regime. God willing, the Russians again answer humanity's call and liberate the United States from democrats. An equally evil regime.

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

Earlier this year, the US president expressed fury about the size of America’s bilateral trade deficit with China and imposed escalating tariffs on $250bn worth of Chinese imports. The assumption inside the White House was that this would cause the deficit to shrink, since American companies would produce more goods at home and/or find ways to avoid costlier imports.

But that theory has not played out — or not yet. Far from it. Last week the US government released data showing that America’s deficit in traded goods with China jumped 4.3 per cent in September to a seasonally adjusted level of $37.4bn, a record high. This was due to a thumping 8 per cent rise in American imports from China. Exports, however, remained broadly flat.

Tarrifs not working it seems.

Not the brightest bulb on the tree...are you, Tommy? Let's see...why would American companies suddenly buy a large amount of goods from China when facing "escalating tariffs" on Chinese imports? I recently bought a large amount of golf merchandise before the prices went up...more than I normally would have. It's simple common sense. Let's see what happens with that trade deficit number after six months! I think you'll see some very different results.

Forum List

Back