Chinese Companies Hoarded Other Nations’ Medical Supplies During Outbreak, Flew Them to China

So? If I had been them I would have done the same. Probably would have hoarded more than they did actually.
Australia is particularly vulnerable and in danger of becoming a chinese puppet regime

So many people there will be making excuses for them in future months and years

Be that as it may, the leader of any government in a position to stockpile a necessity in the face of a pending shortage is not wrong to do so.
We are talking about a dictatorship that harvests body parts from healthy prisoners and sells them to the highest bidder

in this case we have chinese citizens living in Australia emptying the shelves of supplies that the aussies are going to need themselves

if nothing else it certainly makes chinese people the objects of hate and harassment

something that liberals will be the first to condemn

Then the Aussie should either accept it or start issuing ration cards.
Better to just kick the chinese out while the aussies still can

Kicks generally involve violating the 6 1/2 foot safety zone.
You are really going to defend the communists till the last breath

If you want to get within kicking distance of a Chinese germ factory fill free. Not me.
Now you are being silly
Silly is better than other things, like racist, xenophobic, etc.

So? If I had been them I would have done the same. Probably would have hoarded more than they did actually.
Australia is particularly vulnerable and in danger of becoming a chinese puppet regime

So many people there will be making excuses for them in future months and years

Be that as it may, the leader of any government in a position to stockpile a necessity in the face of a pending shortage is not wrong to do so.
We are talking about a dictatorship that harvests body parts from healthy prisoners and sells them to the highest bidder

in this case we have chinese citizens living in Australia emptying the shelves of supplies that the aussies are going to need themselves

if nothing else it certainly makes chinese people the objects of hate and harassment

something that liberals will be the first to condemn

Then the Aussie should either accept it or start issuing ration cards.
Better to just kick the chinese out while the aussies still can

Kicks generally involve violating the 6 1/2 foot safety zone.
You are really going to defend the communists till the last breath

If you want to get within kicking distance of a Chinese germ factory fill free. Not me.
Now you are being silly
Silly is better than other things, like racist, xenophobic, etc.
I have not called you racist or a xenophobe

So that makes you worthless scum just like the autocratic rulers in Bejing. Congratulations.
Thanks for self reporting.

Forum List

Back