Chinese disinformation being used to undermine the Biden Administration and to Support Trump

These are the ill informed.

Many on the left don;t care either. This is the aftermath of so many ill performances overseas and so many domestic issues piling up.

Something like 70% of the U.S budget currently is applied on entitlements. This is not the America of old.
Nope. Not true

No

Nor has biden except doggedly putting one foot in front of the other with not real plan for victory

And i support ukraine independence and will continue to support biden’s policy
Biden has made it clear he supports ongoing large scale funding military aide for Ukraine and complete restoration of Ukraine’s borders. Your claim is simply incorrect.

Its pretty crazy Trump is running for president and won’t even tell you what his policy is for the biggest military conflict in the world.

Makes you wonder if he even has an opinion on it.

Why do you think he won’t say anything about what he’d do about the war?

Biden has made it clear he supports ongoing large scale funding military aide for Ukraine and complete restoration of Ukraine’s borders. Your claim is simply incorrect.

Its pretty crazy Trump is running for president and won’t even tell you what his policy is for the biggest military conflict in the world.

Perhaps because he knows many of his voters are sick of war and don't appreciate what's at stake globally.

I've said before Trump that NATO needed to all meet their 2% budget totals. It is offensive that any nation would undermine the security of the globe by not meeting this relatively easy target.

Europe understands this now, particularly Macron who seems to have seen the light, miraculously. Probably because his old, weak side kick Merkel is no longer in power. She was horrendous for the world.

Perhaps because he knows many of his voters are sick of war and don't appreciate what's at stake globally.

I've said before Trump that NATO needed to all meet their 2% budget totals. It is offensive that any nation would undermine the security of the globe by not meeting this relatively easy target.

Europe understands this now, particularly Macron who seems to have seen the light, miraculously. Probably because his old, weak side kick Merkel is no longer in power. She was horrendous for the world.
The voters want to know what he’d do about the war.

Don’t they?

The voters want to know what he’d do about the war.

Don’t they?
This will be drawn out during the multiple debates they will have. That is the purpose of them, right?

Here is my belief. Trump will not leave NATO and he will protect Taiwan, send arms to Ukraine.

I would bet my left arm on this.

Not true. If Trump is elected Putin will waltz into Kiev and Xi will look at that as a signal to be more aggressive toward Taiwan.
LOL

Under Obama's nose Putin waltzed into Crimea. Under Biden Putin waltzed into Ukraine. Under Trump - crickets.

Something like 70% of the U.S budget currently is applied on entitlements. This is not the America of old.
Republicans arent going to run on cutting entitlements. They depend on the votes of those dependent on those entitlements.

This will be drawn out during the multiple debates they will have. That is the purpose of them, right?

Here is my belief. Trump will not leave NATO and he will protect Taiwan, send arms to Ukraine.

I would bet my left arm on this.
I’d rather hear what Trump has to say than what you believe.

I think the reason he doesn’t say anything (and won’t during the debates either because debates are completely useless to actually debate anything), is that he wants his supporters to believe whatever they want to believe.

He is too weak to actually take a position and defend it.

"Covert Chinese accounts are masquerading online as American supporters of former President Donald J. Trump, promoting conspiracy theories, stoking domestic divisions and attacking President Biden ahead of the election in November, according to researchers and government officials.

The accounts signal a potential tactical shift in how Beijing aims to influence American politics, with more of a willingness to target specific candidates and parties, including Mr. Biden......

In February, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence reported that China was expanding its influence campaigns to “sow doubts about U.S. leadership, undermine democracy and extend Beijing’s influence.” The report expressed concern that Beijing could use increasingly sophisticated methods to try to influence the American election “to sideline critics of China.”

The goal of the Chinese as well as the Russians is to undermine the USA and to attack its democracy.

It makes sense to target Trump supporters as they are easy prey for any conspiracy theory and have a disdain for democratic institutions.

I can't read it because it wants me to pay.

So what evidence did they provide showing this? And who is saying this is happening?

I’d rather hear what Trump has to say than what you believe.

I think the reason he doesn’t say anything (and won’t during the debates either because debates are completely useless to actually debate anything), is that he wants his supporters to believe whatever they want to believe.

He is too weak to actually take a position and defend it.
He won't even have a choice, he would be impeached. Taiwan without questions is too critical an ally.

Ukraine is a different story. There isn't nearly the same interest to the U.S as Taiwan is, these are different stratospheres though harming Russia through this war and minimizing Russias expansion is vital.

This doesn't mean Trump won't sell Ukraine weapons. He loves any deal that help American businesses. This does mean that Europe has to get their shyte in order and become adults.

He won't even have a choice, he would be impeached. Taiwan without questions is too critical an ally.

Ukraine is a different story. There isn't nearly the same interest to the U.S as Taiwan is, these are different stratospheres though harming Russia through this war and minimizing Russias expansion is vital.

This doesn't mean Trump won't sell Ukraine weapons. He loves any deal that help American businesses. This does mean that Europe has to get their shyte in order and become adults.
Again, I’d rather hear this from Trump. He’s the one asking for votes. People deserve to know what he’d do.

He won’t say anything specific. He’s too weak to take a position.

Or maybe he’s too dumb. I don’t know.

I stopped trying to understand what Trump thinks based on what he says. He’s demonstrated that he simply can’t be trusted. Words mean nothing to him. He just says whatever he helpful to him at the time.
Clearly trump was mocking Xi

But it appears that he inadvertently mocked libs also

"Covert Chinese accounts are masquerading online as American supporters of former President Donald J. Trump, promoting conspiracy theories, stoking domestic divisions and attacking President Biden ahead of the election in November, according to researchers and government officials.

The accounts signal a potential tactical shift in how Beijing aims to influence American politics, with more of a willingness to target specific candidates and parties, including Mr. Biden......

In February, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence reported that China was expanding its influence campaigns to “sow doubts about U.S. leadership, undermine democracy and extend Beijing’s influence.” The report expressed concern that Beijing could use increasingly sophisticated methods to try to influence the American election “to sideline critics of China.”

The goal of the Chinese as well as the Russians is to undermine the USA and to attack its democracy.

It makes sense to target Trump supporters as they are easy prey for any conspiracy theory and have a disdain for democratic institutions.
1711994776248.png

Clearly trump was mocking Xi

But it appears that he inadvertently mocked libs also
Maybe. Maybe not.

If he was praising Xi, it wouldn’t be the first time.

You also believed Paul Pelosi was clearly attacked by his lover. You say a lot of things are “clear” when it’s just right wing misinformation.

That's rich. What, pray tell, could the Chinese put into a disinformation campaign that could compete with Biden's train wreck that even his complicit msm cannot cover for?

Because it keeps the enemy guessing

Trump might have prevented the invasion if he was president but that horse is out of the barn

Negotiating a peace will be much more difficult

Because putin stands to lose everything if he doesent win

Forum List

Back