Chinese disinformation being used to undermine the Biden Administration and to Support Trump

This is precisely what they would want you to think. MSS are some of the best today, constant deception and confusion, not unlike what the Allies were so successful at during WWII.

Trump is going to hit China with at least a 60% tariff. How gullible would you have to be to think that China would welcome that?
China preferring Trump instead of Biden has alot to do with Taiwan. If push comes to shove Trump would bow down to Chinese demands regarding Taiwan. It is also no secret that Trump respects communist leadership whether it is Xi, Putin or Kim Jong Un.

The Chinese would be absolutely thrilled if Biden is defeated and Trump is elected. As a matter of fact, every dictatorship or wannabe dictatorship will be thrilled with a Trump victory. They know where Trump's true loyalties lie.

LOL "Not only are you extremely uninformed, you believe so many things that are simply untrue."
There isn’t any name calling in that post. Just the truth as to the characteristics possessed by this individual and many on the right. They are commonly uninformed and commonly believe things that are untrue.

Now is your chance

Yes or no?
I have no idea what goes through Trump’s brain. I can’t tell you what he meant. I wouldn’t make a claim either way.

If he truly thought it was “great” that Xi is president for life, it wouldn’t be the first time he praised dictators.

China preferring Trump instead of Biden has alot to do with Taiwan. If push comes to shove Trump would bow to Chinese demands regarding Taiwan. It is also no secret that Trump respects communist leadership whether it is Xi, Putin or Kim Jong Un.

The Chinese would be absolutely thrilled if Biden is defeated and Trump is elected. As a matter of fact, every dictatorship or wannabe dictatorship will be thrilled with a Trump victory. They know where Trump's true loyalties lie.
And you base that on nothing but you hate for trump

US national interests are closely tied to the independence of Taiwan and I the response to a chinese invasion will be the same no matter which man is president

China preferring Trump instead of Biden has alot to do with Taiwan. If push comes to shove Trump would bow down to Chinese demands regarding Taiwan. It is also no secret that Trump respects communist leadership whether it is Xi, Putin or Kim Jong Un.

If Trump didn't defend Taiwan he would be immediately impeached and replaced.

Taiwan is a major economic and strategic ally for the U.S. No president is going to allow them to fall. It is far more important to the U.S than Ukraine is, believe that.

And you base that on nothing but you hate for trump

US national interests are closely tied to the independence of Taiwan and I the response to a chinese invasion will be the same no matter which man is president
Not true. If Trump is elected Putin will waltz into Kiev and Xi will look at that as a signal to be more aggressive toward Taiwan.

I have no idea what goes through Trump’s brain. I can’t tell you what he meant. I wouldn’t make a claim either way.

If he truly thought it was “great” that Xi is president for life, it wouldn’t be the first time he praised dictators.
The report by a leftwing rag says the audience laughed

Does that give you a clue?

Not true. If Trump is elected Putin will waltz into Kiev and Xi will look at that as a signal to be more aggressive regarding Taiwan.
Wrong

Dont believe everything the lying leftwing media tells you

The report by a leftwing rag says the audience laughed

Dies that give you a clue?
What did they laugh at? The part where he said “maybe we should try that”? Probably. That sounds like a joke.

That doesn’t mean he was attacking Xi by saying so.

Theres also a thing about making jokes in bad humor. If Biden had made such a joke, I’m sure the right would have attacked him for doing so.

If Trump didn't defend Taiwan he would be immediately impeached and replaced.

Taiwan is a major economic and strategic ally for the U.S. No president is going to allow them to fall. It is far more important to the U.S than Ukraine is, believe that.
Many in the right-wing, especially MAGA, would disagree with you. Many MAGAs could care less about Taiwan.

Many in the right-wing, especially MAGA, would disagree with you. Many MAGAs could care less about Taiwan.
These are the ill informed.

Many on the left don;t care either. This is the aftermath of so many ill performances overseas and so many domestic issues piling up.

Something like 70% of the U.S budget currently is applied on entitlements. This is not the America of old.

What did they laugh at? The part where he said “maybe we should try that”? Probably. That sounds like a joke.

That doesn’t mean he was attacking Xi by saying so.

Theres also a thing about making jokes in bad humor. If Biden had made such a joke, I’m sure the right would have attacked him for doing so.
They laughed both times

But I agree that trump says things that are not wrong but do leave him vulnerable to lib lies

I often wish he was less of a daredevil in his speech

There isn’t any name calling in that post. Just the truth as to the characteristics possessed by this individual and many on the right. They are commonly uninformed and commonly believe things that are untrue.
LOL only in your loon cult is calling someone ignorant and gullible not a personal attack

Smoke another blunt, stupid.
China OWN$ Biden! :eusa_hand:
Poor SeaSwab.
I could smoke 60 and still be more coherent than a teabagger drinking.............................

1711992036797.png

Support for the Ukrainian war is quite low on the right. Has Trump said what he would do?
No

Nor has biden except doggedly putting one foot in front of the other with not real plan for victory

And i support ukraine independence and will continue to support biden’s policy

They laughed both times

But I agree that trump says things that are not wrong but do leave him vulnerable to lib lies

I often wish he was less of a daredevil in his speech
I stopped trying to understand what Trump thinks based on what he says. He’s demonstrated that he simply can’t be trusted. Words mean nothing to him. He just says whatever he helpful to him at the time.

Forum List

Back