Chinese State Media Calls Biden Admin 'Most Incapable' in U.S. History Amid Taiwan Tension

They still obsess over George W. Bush and Reagan, so you know how long Trump will haunt their nightmares!
They wouldn't know what to do with their fingers if they had no one to point at every time one of their stupid ideas blows up.

It says what I have said all this time and Trump was a horrible candidate.
A horrible candidate? Really? He was a horrible president, a shitty politician, and a disgusting pig of person but few campaign as well as he does. He's amusing and tells people only what they want to hear whether it's true or not.
Now what does it say about Hillary and her inability to beat someone like Trump
Hillary...NOW she was a terrible campaigner

A horrible candidate? Really? He was a horrible president, a shitty politician, and a disgusting pig of person but few campaign as well as he does. He's amusing and tells people only what they want to hear whether it's true or not.

Hillary...NOW she was a terrible campaigner
Here’s the thing and that is just saying Biden is not Trump is not a positive thing either seeing Biden has been painfully awful, so I wouldn’t be happy with the progress Biden and Harris have made and them costing the Democrats the House and Senate will mean someone like Trump could win again in 2024…

Here’s the thing and that is just saying Biden is not Trump is not a positive thing either seeing Biden has been painfully awful, so I wouldn’t be happy with the progress Biden and Harris have made and them costing the Democrats the House and Senate will mean someone like Trump could win again in 2024…

Thats your opinion.

I personally find it comforting that Biden is returning us to normal order.

306-232...

With a little help from the postal union ...

lettersmiracle34th.jpg

Nah, that happened in 2016 when they elected the blob in the first place.

Oh no, us Republicans are smarter and more successful than you. There is a reason virtually every loser in the country votes for Democrats and it sure as heck isn't because they are brilliant.

Where is that...Missisisippi?
Is that another pissy little pretentious coastal liberal insult against a great state in my Union? Do you think for one second that YOU are better than anyone in Mississippi?

Forum List

Back