Chinese State Media Endorses Joe Biden

China also doesn't endorse a giant meteor hitting the world either as does everyone else in the world.
I don't need hyperboles.
I know enough people who lived in China, including the neo-Cons who worked them to death.

What does that have to do with most of the world to include China not wanting Trump to be president? You don't lie hyperboles but you couldn't pick out the meaning of one if it snuck up on you and whispered it in your ear.

EDIT: This is important to add. When I say "most of the world" I am excluding North Korea.

China also doesn't endorse a giant meteor hitting the world either as does everyone else in the world.
I don't need hyperboles.
I know enough people who lived in China, including the neo-Cons who worked them to death.

What does that have to do with most of the world to include China not wanting Trump to be president? You don't lie hyperboles but you couldn't pick out the meaning of one if it snuck up on you and whispered it in your ear.

EDIT: This is important to add. When I say "most of the world" I am excluding North Korea.
The US gives money to virtually every nation on earth.
That means that those leaders can have a deficit and they're constituents don't care.
That also means there are millions of Americans who can live a better life if we kept the money in the US.

I know, I know, you don't care.

I don't need hyperboles.

That means that those leaders can have a deficit and they're constituents don't care.
That also means there are millions of Americans who can live a better life if we kept the money in the US.

So, you do know that the spending bill that Trump complained about was negotiated with the Whitehouse, right? Just like every other spending bill passed during Trump's term and before.

And we're not the only country who doles out money, we just happen to be the richest. Our allies don't want Trump, Democracies and those less savory governments do not want Trump with some notable exceptions. North Korea, Russia and probably some others.

Trump has withdrawn the United States from being a leader in the free world. We have less influence now than even during Bush's term after the Iraq war debacle. Now, we get hacked and our leader says nothing. Our troops are targeted and I guess that's cool now.

I don't need hyperboles.

So, you do know that the spending bill that Trump complained about was negotiated with the Whitehouse, right? Just like every other spending bill passed during Trump's term and before.

And we're not the only country who doles out money, we just happen to be the richest. Our allies don't want Trump, Democracies and those less savory governments do not want Trump with some notable exceptions. North Korea, Russia and probably some others.

Trump has withdrawn the United States from being a leader in the free world. We have less influence now than even during Bush's term after the Iraq war debacle. Now, we get hacked and our leader says nothing. Our troops are targeted and I guess that's cool now.
The US is the major supplier of free cash to the world, including enemies and nations that have achieved nothing on their own for decades from our "charity".
It's an insult to over 6 billion people that one of the youngest nations on earth has to be a leader.
Why does the US have to lead the world?
Are you saying that the rest of the world is inhabited by children that need to be disciplined?

I don't need hyperboles.

The US is the major supplier of free cash to the world, including enemies and nations that have achieved nothing on their own for decades from our "charity".
It's an insult to over 6 billion people that one of the youngest nations on earth has to be a leader.
Are you saying that the rest of the world is inhabited by children that need to be disciplined?

I'd rather lead than follow and now we are the children forced to ebb and flow as the world dictates.

I don't need hyperboles.

I'd rather lead than follow and now we are the children forced to ebb and flow as the world dictates.
I think the US has done no worse not having to lead 500+ nations that have no clue as to how to manage themselves.

Trump started a trade war with China What do you expect?

And be careful. You’re a republican right? It’s corporations who care about doing business with China, not us democratic voters. You worship corporations so don’t tell me you want to stop doing business with them do you? What about your 401k?

Reminds me of when wallstreet fucked us in 2008. You were mad at them until the corporations told you to be mad at occupy wallstreet. Then you defended wallstreet.

You said Obama gave GE tax break and that was bad of him, then trump doubled the number of companies who pay zero taxes and you didn’t say a word.

Why such a hypocrite?

I don't worship corporations. I have no 401K. I never defended Wall Street.
YOU ARE A LIAR
I love it when usmb republicans claim to be the exception to the rule. Were you even on usmb back during occupy wallstreet? If you were I would go back and find where you probably did defend wallstreet. But I wasn’t talking about just you. I don’t even know you

Of course it would. Biden would bring everything back to the way it was before Trump. You know, where China screws everyone in trade. They love Biden. He's sure made enough money off them.
What exactly did trump change regarding our trade with China? Bet you don’t even know. How has our trade agreement with them improved?

Of course it would. Biden would bring everything back to the way it was before Trump. You know, where China screws everyone in trade. They love Biden. He's sure made enough money off them.
What exactly did trump change regarding our trade with China? Bet you don’t even know. How has our trade agreement with them improved?

Look it up if your that interested. Of course you aren't. You just like ragging on Trump.

In other

Look it up if your that interested. Of course you aren't. You just like ragging on Trump.
In other words trump did nothing. He started a trade war, lost, got a couple minor changes and declared victory.

I already know he won nothing. Just wanted to point out you don’t know. I knew it.

Look it up. lol. You brought it up. YOU need to look up the details if you’re going to comment on it.

He also made very minor changes to nafta. Some minor changes that benefitted some American companies a little, but no changes that benefit american workers.

Dont just laugh. Post some changes to nafta that benefit American workers.

or stfu about shit you know little about.

Like trump you can’t concede. It’s because you aren’t conceded people. Lol

Forum List

Back