Chinese State Media Endorses Joe Biden

He always seems to take their side, not ours.
The thread premise is a lie.
More importantly, the article is 9 months old.

Trump is the one with ties to china, such as owing $211 million to a china bank:

Wrong. The pedo joe is owned by the ccp.
ha, yea

09dc-trumpspstein1-superJumbo-v2.jpg

So much for Rump allegedly being 6'3".
Jeb is 6'2

Yep, so is Trudeau

justin_trudeauap_1528695100.jpg
Who the fuck cares how tall he is? Next, you will want him to drop his drawers so that you can see how well endowed he is. SMFH

No thank you :puke:

Reporter Stormy Daniels already uh covered that. Matter of fact just today I bought mushrooms although that's not related.

It's not that he lies about something so trivial as how tall he is --- it's that he does so in order to try to deflect the fact that he's obese. Which that golfing picture above kinda puts to rest anyway.

All comes down to a degenerate who can not and will not EVER tell the truth.

Dpj6-GuWsAAdTls.jpg

Nice statement--Prove it. Otherwise it is just so much BS.

You must be retarded.

Number one "China" doesn't have a "choice" in the election, as it can't vote, and number two that election was done eight fucking weeks ago.

Linear Time: it's not just a good idea.... IT'S THE LAW.
You must have been hiding in your basement. We have been hearing about Russia's choice for the last four years. It has only been a year since the BS impeachment for that very thing. You better believe you haven't heard the last of China's choice, moron. As for 8 weeks ago, apparently you don't get the news in your basement either--the election is STILL being contested whether you want to live in denial or not. BTW, it is not PC to disparage the mentally challenged--another democrat hypocrite.

You must be retarded.

Number one "China" doesn't have a "choice" in the election, as it can't vote, and number two that election was done eight fucking weeks ago.

You must have been hiding in your basement. We have been hearing about Russia's choice for the last four years.

Whelp -- Rossiya didn't get its choice then, did it. That must be why Pootin' was notably absent from the long list of heads of state who acknowledged and congratulated Biden on beating Rump's ass, for so long.

It has only been a year since the BS impeachment for that very thing.

Actually the impeachment was not for that very thing at all. It was for trying to shake down Ukraine to help him with the NEXT election ---- not the previous one. Way to keep up.

You better believe you haven't heard the last of China's choice, moron. As for 8 weeks ago, apparently you don't get the news in your basement either--the election is STILL being contested whether you want to live in denial or not. BTW, it is not PC to disparage the mentally challenged--another democrat [sic] hypocrite.

:lol:

So you ARE retarded.
Election: November 3.
Election called: November 7.
Safe Harbor deadline for contesting state results: December 8.
Electoral College voted: December 14.

Today's date: December 27.

Number one the term you're looking for is "Democrat" ("democrat" means something else) and number two I don't have a political party. Never did. Nor have I ever claimed "PC" on anything but this here laptop.

Sux 2BU.

A Biden Presidency will be smoother for the entire world. This isn't news.

Your link is to yet another Questionable source. A real winner:

• Overall, we rate The National Pulse Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories as well as affiliation with a known questionable group, and a few failed fact checks.

YOU DUMMIES! I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU FOR THE LAST TWO DAYS THE DEMOCRATS AND BIDEN ARE IN BED WITH CHINA!

YOU RUBES BELIEVED IT WAS RUSSIA! YOU HAVE BEEN HAD! THRE NEVER WAS TRUMP RUSSIA COLLUSION!
Like Nixon and Reagan weren’t?
THE SELL OUT STARTED WITH WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON!

YOU DUMMIES! I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU FOR THE LAST TWO DAYS THE DEMOCRATS AND BIDEN ARE IN BED WITH CHINA!

YOU RUBES BELIEVED IT WAS RUSSIA! YOU HAVE BEEN HAD! THRE NEVER WAS TRUMP RUSSIA COLLUSION!
Nixon.
I’m not a fan of either party; they both stink.

Nixon.

Nixon.
YOU RUBE DEMOCRATS WILL NEVER ADMIT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BIRTHING THE DEMON CHINA THAT WILL DESTROY THE USA!
YOU RUBES WILL SAY TRUMP VIRUS!
THIS IS THE HOT AND SOUR SOUP VIRUS FROM CHINA!

You must be retarded.

You must have been hiding in your basement. We have been hearing about Russia's choice for the last four years.

Whelp -- Rossiya didn't get its choice then, did it. That must be why Pootin' was notably absent from the long list of heads of state who acknowledged and congratulated Biden on beating Rump's ass, for so long.

It has only been a year since the BS impeachment for that very thing.

Actually the impeachment was not for that very thing at all. It was for trying to shake down Ukraine to help him with the NEXT election ---- not the previous one. Way to keep up.

You better believe you haven't heard the last of China's choice, moron. As for 8 weeks ago, apparently you don't get the news in your basement either--the election is STILL being contested whether you want to live in denial or not. BTW, it is not PC to disparage the mentally challenged--another democrat [sic] hypocrite.

:lol:

So you ARE retarded.
Election: November 3.
Election called: November 7.
Safe Harbor deadline for contesting state results: December 8.
Electoral College voted: December 14.

Today's date: December 27.

Number one the term you're looking for is "Democrat" ("democrat" means something else) and number two I don't have a political party. Never did. Nor have I ever claimed "PC" on anything but this here laptop.

Sux 2BU.
Sounds more like you are trying to convince yourself to me. You morons are unbelievable. You have no argument so you pull out a bunch of symantic BS that has no bearing on the thread at all. You are a bald-faced liar saying that you don't have a party--your posts say different. To date, the election is STILL being contested in multiple states. Please keep up. Just because you spend time in a shithouse doesn't make you a lawyer.

Nixon.
YOU RUBE DEMOCRATS WILL NEVER ADMIT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BIRTHING THE DEMON CHINA THAT WILL DESTROY THE USA!

The US was selling it’s soul way before 2000.

Nixon.

William sealed the deal!

No suprising that pedo is owned by the ccp.
Bet the tapes the ccp has on Joe are much worse than the pee pee tapes Chinacrats think putin has on trump.
There are no PEE tapes......... YOU ARE A RUBE AND HAVE BEEN PLAYED BY THE DEMOCRATIC SUPPORTED DRIVE BY HIT JOB MEDIA!
I know there are no pee tapes. That whole story was so stupid it couldn't be real. Trump wanted to desecrate a bed because Obama once used it. Dumb. But I bet China has the goods on Biden and most of the democrats and are being blackmailed as we speak.

Nixon.

William sealed the deal!
Clinton quadrupled the # of Business Visas and GW made it 10 times worse.

Nixon.

You are exactly right. Nixon and GHW Bush, ambassador to China, started the sellout when Nixon/Bush normalized relations with China in the early 70's. Fast forward to Tienanmen Square, 1989. GHW Bush bestows most favored nation status and kicked our ally, Taiwan to the curb---the day after the CCP massacred students in Tienanmen Square, a human rights violation. The sellout was begun long ago. The Chinese, unlike Americans, are consistent and keep coming. The Bushes are CCP enablers too.

Forum List

Back