Chinese State Media Endorses Joe Biden

He always seems to take their side, not ours.
The thread premise is a lie.
Nice statement--Prove it. Otherwise it is just so much BS.

You must be retarded.

Number one "China" doesn't have a "choice" in the election, as it can't vote, and number two that election was done eight fucking weeks ago.

Linear Time: it's not just a good idea.... IT'S THE LAW.
You must have been hiding in your basement. We have been hearing about Russia's choice for the last four years.

Whelp -- Rossiya didn't get its choice then, did it. That must be why Pootin' was notably absent from the long list of heads of state who acknowledged and congratulated Biden on beating Rump's ass, for so long.

It has only been a year since the BS impeachment for that very thing.

Actually the impeachment was not for that very thing at all. It was for trying to shake down Ukraine to help him with the NEXT election ---- not the previous one. Way to keep up.

You better believe you haven't heard the last of China's choice, moron. As for 8 weeks ago, apparently you don't get the news in your basement either--the election is STILL being contested whether you want to live in denial or not. BTW, it is not PC to disparage the mentally challenged--another democrat [sic] hypocrite.

:lol:

So you ARE retarded.
Election: November 3.
Election called: November 7.
Safe Harbor deadline for contesting state results: December 8.
Electoral College voted: December 14.

Today's date: December 27.

Number one the term you're looking for is "Democrat" ("democrat" means something else) and number two I don't have a political party. Never did. Nor have I ever claimed "PC" on anything but this here laptop.

Sux 2BU.
Sounds more like you are trying to convince yourself to me. You morons are unbelievable. You have no argument so you pull out a bunch of symantic BS that has no bearing on the thread at all. You are a bald-faced liar saying that you don't have a party--your posts say different. To date, the election is STILL being contested in multiple states. Please keep up. Just because you spend time in a shithouse doesn't make you a lawyer.

OK dungheap ---- post your image of my voter reg card.

NOW.

Fucking loser.

1609125764517.png

You must be retarded.

Number one "China" doesn't have a "choice" in the election, as it can't vote, and number two that election was done eight fucking weeks ago.

You must have been hiding in your basement. We have been hearing about Russia's choice for the last four years.

Whelp -- Rossiya didn't get its choice then, did it. That must be why Pootin' was notably absent from the long list of heads of state who acknowledged and congratulated Biden on beating Rump's ass, for so long.

Actually the impeachment was not for that very thing at all. It was for trying to shake down Ukraine to help him with the NEXT election ---- not the previous one. Way to keep up.

You better believe you haven't heard the last of China's choice, moron. As for 8 weeks ago, apparently you don't get the news in your basement either--the election is STILL being contested whether you want to live in denial or not. BTW, it is not PC to disparage the mentally challenged--another democrat [sic] hypocrite.

So you ARE retarded.

Number one the term you're looking for is "Democrat" ("democrat" means something else) and number two I don't have a political party. Never did. Nor have I ever claimed "PC" on anything but this here laptop.

Sux 2BU.
Sounds more like you are trying to convince yourself to me. You morons are unbelievable. You have no argument so you pull out a bunch of symantic BS that has no bearing on the thread at all. You are a bald-faced liar saying that you don't have a party--your posts say different. To date, the election is STILL being contested in multiple states. Please keep up. Just because you spend time in a shithouse doesn't make you a lawyer.

NOW.

Fucking loser.
Easy son, your democrat anger is rising. Not good for your health and I don't think it's covered under Obamacare. HaHaHa!

You must be retarded.

So you ARE retarded.

Sux 2BU.

NOW.

Fucking loser.
Easy son, your democrat anger is rising. Not good for your health and I don't think it's covered under Obamacare. HaHaHa!

So you can't do it. You're a FUCKING LIAR.

Into Ignoreistan you go. BUH bye.

Trump started a trade war with China What do you expect?

And be careful. You’re a republican right? It’s corporations who care about doing business with China, not us democratic voters. You worship corporations so don’t tell me you want to stop doing business with them do you? What about your 401k?

Reminds me of when wallstreet fucked us in 2008. You were mad at them until the corporations told you to be mad at occupy wallstreet. Then you defended wallstreet.

You said Obama gave GE tax break and that was bad of him, then trump doubled the number of companies who pay zero taxes and you didn’t say a word.

Why such a hypocrite?

And be careful. You’re a republican right? It’s corporations who care about doing business with China, not us democratic voters. You worship corporations so don’t tell me you want to stop doing business with them do you? What about your 401k?

Reminds me of when wallstreet fucked us in 2008. You were mad at them until the corporations told you to be mad at occupy wallstreet. Then you defended wallstreet.

You said Obama gave GE tax break and that was bad of him, then trump doubled the number of companies who pay zero taxes and you didn’t say a word.

Why such a hypocrite?

I don't worship corporations. I have no 401K. I never defended Wall Street.
YOU ARE A LIAR

Why such a hypocrite?

I don't worship corporations. I have no 401K. I never defended Wall Street.
YOU ARE A LIAR

You voted for Trump, so you defended Wall Street and big Corporations with that vote...

Of course it would. Biden would bring everything back to the way it was before Trump. You know, where China screws everyone in trade. They love Biden. He's sure made enough money off them.
Which means you dont want to participate in global trade at all.

Well the Chinese screwed everyone on trade, especially the US before Trump.

As for everyone else, if they trade fair, so do we.

To be fair, American relations with ALL countries will be "smoother."

President Biden is a politician. He knows how to speak like a politician. He knows how to deal with ALL foreign countries in the way they are accustomed to.

President Trump was not a politician (the understatement of the year!). One reason that he was so "disliked" was his refusal or inability to speak like a politician. He said things that were rude or he promised things that he could never deliver or he said the brutal truth and hurt the feelings of our foreign, uh, "friends."

Yes, we are returning to the world of polite diplomacy, And no doubt our being Uncle Sugar Daddy.

China Joe, China's Big Guy in the White House. A dream come true. Now they can make China great again with the flow of jobs and technology from the US. Just like when Obama was president. Maybe even better this time.

That virus thingy paid off well. It got their man in the White House. Got their man elected with fraudulent mail in ballots. Life is good.

The guys that wrote "The Art of War" defeated the guy that wrote "The Art of the Deal", with the help of American Useful idiots.

Forum List

Back