Choose your "Facts" about what happened on 911

You must have a pair of brass balls to call me a coward. How about you answer the question dipshit.

What part of building 7 fell at freefall?

What is with your insults and cowardly remarks? You sound like a child in denial. Its gross just stop it.

What do you mean WHAT part of the building? You're a joke, nothing but a coward who cannot face the facts because he is scared of the reality it brings. YOU. ARE. A. COWARD.

NIST CONCLUDES FREEFALL AFTER BEING CONFRONTED BY AE911TRUTH
“This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds]" - NIST THEMSELVES IN THEIR REPORT

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsJQKpnkZ10[/ame]

Use your eyes, you have no self respect.

You really do have a problem don't you?

The question is simple; what part of the building fell at free fall speeds?
You cannot answer the question because the answer disproves your entire theory.
And calling me a coward repeatedly will not get me to ignore you, You are too much fun and way to easy.
there is no evidence in that video that supports a controlled demolition

You must have a pair of brass balls to call me a coward. How about you answer the question dipshit.

What part of building 7 fell at freefall?

What is with your insults and cowardly remarks? You sound like a child in denial. Its gross just stop it.

What do you mean WHAT part of the building? You're a joke, nothing but a coward who cannot face the facts because he is scared of the reality it brings. YOU. ARE. A. COWARD.

“This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds]" - NIST THEMSELVES IN THEIR REPORT

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsJQKpnkZ10[/ame]

Use your eyes, you have no self respect.

You really do have a problem don't you?

The question is simple; what part of the building fell at free fall speeds?
You cannot answer the question because the answer disproves your entire theory.
And calling me a coward repeatedly will not get me to ignore you, You are too much fun and way to easy.

8 floors freefell. or 2.25 seconds. or 105 feet of freefall.

You are a coward. Freefall proves controlled demolition, it does not matter WHERE it happened, that question doesnt even merit a response. You are in such a deep case of denial it IS DIS-GUS-TING.

You are a coward for not acknowledging the facts. What a joke.

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 |Please stand with the 9-11 families in calling for a NEW Building 7 investigation -
What is Building 7 ?
Wake up from your trance, coward.

Last edited:
OK Dufus, I'll answer for you. The Facade fell at free fall speed for 2 seconds. Why? Because the internal structure of the building had already collapsed. How do we know this? Because we can see the penthouse disappear into the center of the building several seconds before the facade starts to move.

Now take your coward ass somewhere and lick it from the ass beating you have received from numerous sources on the boards today.

Pardon me PE, but, I believe I warned you once, earlier, NOT to harass me via PM.

I don't give two shits who your parents are...
I could care less what school you attended...
I don't care what conspiracy bunny hopped out of a hole and planted this shit in your ear...

But you need to know this right now....

Your posting style is a bunch of self-absorbed paranoia, followed by major bouts of chest-thumping, and still longer bouts of obama-style nose-in-the-air stuck-uppity attitude.

Guess what?

No....One....Cares.
See, here's how it is...We have our own opinions on the matter. We follow actual facts, and not "facts" posted by our very own website.

We remember that day,...Remember what it was like to watch, on live tv, those people choosing to end their lives in a final leap into the flames of hell, as opposed to staying in those towers and accepting the hands dealt to them.

We watched, on live tv, those towers collapse.
We watched, on live tv, WTC 7 collapse. Yes, I said collapse. I SAID COLLAPSE!!! IN BIG BOLD COLORFUL FONT....COLLAPSE, COLLAPSE COLLAPSE!!!!

And, judging by your posting standards...Because I just bolded/colorized and used large font in that there commentary,...Well, shit, IT MUST BE TRUE! BECAUSE I SAY SO!!!!

Listen....You aren't the first of your 'kind' I've run into, and I'm quite certain you won't be the last. But you need to know something VERY IMPORTANT:

YOU and those like you, are taking this horrid event, and turning it into your very own little hobby. A hobby maintained by .02 cent websites, self-published "facts" based on pure speculations and rumors. NOTHING...I repeat....NOTHING you post is of any value to those left to forever mourn their loss that day. Many of those folks will never get even so much as a sliver of a finger-nail returned to them in the form of remains. And what do people like you do? You play with the memory of their loved ones, as if it's a tonka toy. Something to occupy your shallow minds and empty lives.

Aside from actual facts escaping your diatribes, there's something else that always seems to be missing....Compassion. You rant and rave at those who DARE to disagree with your endless baseless assertions that are made up of your very own opinions and, oh yes, "independent research". But there is never a hint of compassion in any of your posts.

That says much about the person behind the posts.

And I'm forced to wonder....From where in this world do you hail? Where do your loyalties lie? Do you know how to say "allahu akbar" with the proper dilect? See, you seem to be going through a great deal of trouble just to put the blame onto ANYONE or ANYTHING else besides those who were piloting those planes that day. You make a great deal of noise, flopping your arms about, yelling and screaming, using big bold fonts, attempting to distract from the truth...The REAL truth, shown on video, of the jihadi pilots at the airports, ready to take flight.

Yes...Thou doth protest too much.

Too much indeed.

Pardon me PE, but, I believe I warned you once, earlier, NOT to harass me via PM.

I don't care what conspiracy bunny hopped out of a hole and planted this shit in your ear...

Your posting style is a bunch of self-absorbed paranoia, followed by major bouts of chest-thumping, and still longer bouts of obama-style nose-in-the-air stuck-uppity attitude.

Guess what?

No....One....Cares.
See, here's how it is...We have our own opinions on the matter. We follow actual facts, and not "facts" posted by our very own website.

We remember that day,...Remember what it was like to watch, on live tv, those people choosing to end their lives in a final leap into the flames of hell, as opposed to staying in those towers and accepting the hands dealt to them.

We watched, on live tv, WTC 7 collapse. Yes, I said collapse. I SAID COLLAPSE!!! IN BIG BOLD COLORFUL FONT....COLLAPSE, COLLAPSE COLLAPSE!!!!

And, judging by your posting standards...Because I just bolded/colorized and used large font in that there commentary,...Well, shit, IT MUST BE TRUE! BECAUSE I SAY SO!!!!

Listen....You aren't the first of your 'kind' I've run into, and I'm quite certain you won't be the last. But you need to know something VERY IMPORTANT:

YOU and those like you, are taking this horrid event, and turning it into your very own little hobby. A hobby maintained by .02 cent websites, self-published "facts" based on pure speculations and rumors. NOTHING...I repeat....NOTHING you post is of any value to those left to forever mourn their loss that day. Many of those folks will never get even so much as a sliver of a finger-nail returned to them in the form of remains. And what do people like you do? You play with the memory of their loved ones, as if it's a tonka toy. Something to occupy your shallow minds and empty lives.

Aside from actual facts escaping your diatribes, there's something else that always seems to be missing....Compassion. You rant and rave at those who DARE to disagree with your endless baseless assertions that are made up of your very own opinions and, oh yes, "independent research". But there is never a hint of compassion in any of your posts.

And I'm forced to wonder....From where in this world do you hail? Where do your loyalties lie? Do you know how to say "allahu akbar" with the proper dilect? See, you seem to be going through a great deal of trouble just to put the blame onto ANYONE or ANYTHING else besides those who were piloting those planes that day. You make a great deal of noise, flopping your arms about, yelling and screaming, using big bold fonts, attempting to distract from the truth...The REAL truth, shown on video, of the jihadi pilots at the airports, ready to take flight.

Too much indeed.

Nanothermite was found in the WTC dust.
Independent researchers have discovered a highly engineered explosive-incendiary material in several dust samples collected near the WTC site. In their paper, entitled Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe, nine researchers, led by chemist Niels Harrit of the University of Copenhagen, conclude:

“[T]he red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material.”

Harrit, Farrer, Jones, Ryan, Legge, Farnsworth, Roberts, Gourley, Larsen, “Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe,” Bentham Open Access, 2009. http://buildingwhat.org/downloads/Full_Thermite_paper.pdf

Why would NIST want to say Building 7 did not experience free fall? NIST’s lead technical investigator, Shyam Sunder, stated in the WTC 7 technical briefing that free fall could only happen when an object “has no structural components below it.”[ii] The only way for a building to have no structural components below it is to remove the lower structural components with an external force such as explosives. If the upper part of a building is crushing its lower structural components, in other words, doing the work of removing them, not all of its energy will be converted into motion and its descent will not be free fall.

A high school physics teacher named David Chandler objected to NIST’s initial claim, pointing out that, based on video footage of Building 7’s destruction, NIST’s claim contradicted “a publicly visible, easily measurable quantity.”[iii] Mr. Chandler wrote a comment to NIST, saying, “Acknowledgement of and accounting for an extended period of free fall in the collapse of WTC 7 must be a priority if NIST is to be taken seriously.”[iv]

Responding to the criticism, NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].”[v] However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred.

FREEFALL PROVES 100% CONTROLLED DEMOLITION

“The collapse we see cannot be due to a column failure, or a few column failures, or a sequence of column failures. All 24 interior columns and 58 perimeter columns had to have been removed over the span of 8 floors low in the building simultaneously to within a small fraction of a second, and in such a way that the top half of the building remains intact and uncrumpled.”

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building.

You cannot accept the facts, and only try and refute them with fallacies. you are a coward.

Guess what?

No....One....Cares.

Too much indeed.

Its a mix of paranoia and imagination; too much of both.

LOL, It was Col. Mustard in the Library with a Candlestick.

That is all i have for this thread and it was too much.

I am still hiding out from killing Kennedy.
shhhh

Explosive Residues Found
Independent researchers have discovered a highly engineered explosive-incendiary material in several dust samples collected near the WTC site. In their paper, entitled Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe, nine researchers, led by chemist Niels Harrit of the University of Copenhagen, conclude:

“[T]he red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material.”

REFERENCES

Harrit, Farrer, Jones, Ryan, Legge, Farnsworth, Roberts, Gourley, Larsen, “Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe,” Bentham Open Access, 2009. http://buildingwhat.org/downloads/Full_Thermite_paper.pdf

NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

shhhh

Explosive Residues Found

REFERENCES

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.................................................................................:cuckoo:

This fucking dumbass posts the same shit over and over. He thinks that just because he believes this shit that everyone else is stupid for not believing it, like he is soooooo much smarter than everyone else. He's like them cocksuckers at Ground Zero. You want to just shove their teeth down their fucking throat.:evil::evil:

shhhh

Explosive Residues Found

REFERENCES

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOg2wL9W_Vs[/ame]

You are a coward. Freefall proves controlled demolition, it does not matter WHERE it happened, that question doesnt even merit a response. You are in such a deep case of denial it IS DIS-GUS-TING.

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 |Please stand with the 9-11 families in calling for a NEW Building 7 investigation -
What is Building 7 ?

Here, take two, any two. It will work wonders!

tb_atypicals_450_18990a.jpg

What is Building 7 ?

oh hell no
he doesnt need any abilify, that shit will make you hallucinate
LOL

What is Building 7 ?

why do you deflect from the facts? are you afraid of your reality being not what you wish it to be? what is it? freefall proves 9/11 was a controlled demolition, why do you avoid the truth, and post irrelevant responses? you look scared

NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].”[v] However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred.

What is Building 7 ?

oh hell no
he doesnt need any abilify, that shit will make you hallucinate
LOL

It might make him think he can fly. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back