Choose your "Facts" about what happened on 911

It might make him think he can fly. :eusa_whistle:
well, at least so far, this one hasnt called everyone that disagrees with him "agent"
LOL
he doesnt need any abilify, that shit will make you hallucinate

Personal experience......? :eusa_whistle:
(Got any left?) :eusa_drool: :lol:

I'm serious when I ask, are you man enough to even look into these facts im presenting before disrespecting them?

buildingwhat.org/free-fall-collapse/

“The collapse we see cannot be due to a column failure, or a few column failures, or a sequence of column failures. All 24 interior columns and 58 perimeter columns had to have been removed over the span of 8 floors low in the building simultaneously to within a small fraction of a second, and in such a way that the top half of the building remains intact and uncrumpled.”

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWorDrTC0Qg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

well, at least so far, this one hasnt called everyone that disagrees with him "agent"
LOL

I'm serious when I ask, are you man enough to even look into these facts im presenting before disrespecting them?

“The collapse we see cannot be due to a column failure, or a few column failures, or a sequence of column failures. All 24 interior columns and 58 perimeter columns had to have been removed over the span of 8 floors low in the building simultaneously to within a small fraction of a second, and in such a way that the top half of the building remains intact and uncrumpled.”

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building.

I've seen this bull shit and I've read this crap and I am indeed serious when I say you need professional help. It's a form of paranoia with mild to sever schizophrenia, very well documented in CTs and very treatable.

I've seen this bull shit and I've read this crap and I am indeed serious when I say you need professional help. It's a form of paranoia with mild to sever schizophrenia, very well documented in CTs and very treatable.

2.25 seconds of free fall is not "bull shit" and "crap". It proves a controlled demolition took place on 9/11 in WTC7. This is a HUGE problem.

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 | Stand with the 911 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?

According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWorDrTC0Qg&feature=player_embedded

2.25 seconds of free fall is not "bull shit" and "crap". It proves a controlled demolition took place on 9/11 in WTC7. This is a HUGE problem.

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 | Stand with the 911 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?

According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds]

Hey, shit for brains.

Why don't you tell us once and for all if you believe the twin towers had concrete cores?

I would be fascinated by your answer.

The only valid response to delusionals like yourself is: :cuckoo:

There aren't "facts" in The Great Satan. Just lies.
911 was another test to see how stupid murkins are.
The results came in the form of Chinese made flags and patriot "acts".

It was an overwhelmingly successful evaluation.
There is no longer any question that ' they" can lead you to slaughter with zero resistance.
Mission accomplished. Gawd Save duh Queen.........and her beloved IsNtReal. !

Nanothermite was found in the WTC dust.
Independent researchers have discovered a highly engineered explosive-incendiary material in several dust samples collected near the WTC site. In their paper, entitled Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe, nine researchers, led by chemist Niels Harrit of the University of Copenhagen, conclude:

“[T]he red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material.”

Harrit, Farrer, Jones, Ryan, Legge, Farnsworth, Roberts, Gourley, Larsen, “Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe,” Bentham Open Access, 2009. http://buildingwhat.org/downloads/Full_Thermite_paper.pdf

Why would NIST want to say Building 7 did not experience free fall? NIST’s lead technical investigator, Shyam Sunder, stated in the WTC 7 technical briefing that free fall could only happen when an object “has no structural components below it.”[ii] The only way for a building to have no structural components below it is to remove the lower structural components with an external force such as explosives. If the upper part of a building is crushing its lower structural components, in other words, doing the work of removing them, not all of its energy will be converted into motion and its descent will not be free fall.

A high school physics teacher named David Chandler objected to NIST’s initial claim, pointing out that, based on video footage of Building 7’s destruction, NIST’s claim contradicted “a publicly visible, easily measurable quantity.”[iii] Mr. Chandler wrote a comment to NIST, saying, “Acknowledgement of and accounting for an extended period of free fall in the collapse of WTC 7 must be a priority if NIST is to be taken seriously.”[iv]

Responding to the criticism, NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].”[v] However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred.

FREEFALL PROVES 100% CONTROLLED DEMOLITION

You cannot accept the facts, and only try and refute them with fallacies. you are a coward.

Oh ok. I get it now.
You think that if you keep posting the same shit, it will make a difference.

:lol: Yeah...it doesn't.

So, maybe I'll just do the same, and then we'll be playing the same game, ay?

Here you go:

Pardon me PE, but, I believe I warned you once, earlier, NOT to harass me via PM.

I don't give two shits who your parents are...
I could care less what school you attended...
I don't care what conspiracy bunny hopped out of a hole and planted this shit in your ear...

But you need to know this right now....

Your posting style is a bunch of self-absorbed paranoia, followed by major bouts of chest-thumping, and still longer bouts of obama-style nose-in-the-air stuck-uppity attitude.

Guess what?

No....One....Cares.
See, here's how it is...We have our own opinions on the matter. We follow actual facts, and not "facts" posted by our very own website.

We remember that day,...Remember what it was like to watch, on live tv, those people choosing to end their lives in a final leap into the flames of hell, as opposed to staying in those towers and accepting the hands dealt to them.

We watched, on live tv, those towers collapse.
We watched, on live tv, WTC 7 collapse. Yes, I said collapse. I SAID COLLAPSE!!! IN BIG BOLD COLORFUL FONT....COLLAPSE, COLLAPSE COLLAPSE!!!!

And, judging by your posting standards...Because I just bolded/colorized and used large font in that there commentary,...Well, shit, IT MUST BE TRUE! BECAUSE I SAY SO!!!!

Listen....You aren't the first of your 'kind' I've run into, and I'm quite certain you won't be the last. But you need to know something VERY IMPORTANT:

YOU and those like you, are taking this horrid event, and turning it into your very own little hobby. A hobby maintained by .02 cent websites, self-published "facts" based on pure speculations and rumors. NOTHING...I repeat....NOTHING you post is of any value to those left to forever mourn their loss that day. Many of those folks will never get even so much as a sliver of a finger-nail returned to them in the form of remains. And what do people like you do? You play with the memory of their loved ones, as if it's a tonka toy. Something to occupy your shallow minds and empty lives.

Aside from actual facts escaping your diatribes, there's something else that always seems to be missing....Compassion. You rant and rave at those who DARE to disagree with your endless baseless assertions that are made up of your very own opinions and, oh yes, "independent research". But there is never a hint of compassion in any of your posts.

That says much about the person behind the posts.

And I'm forced to wonder....From where in this world do you hail? Where do your loyalties lie? Do you know how to say "allahu akbar" with the proper dilect? See, you seem to be going through a great deal of trouble just to put the blame onto ANYONE or ANYTHING else besides those who were piloting those planes that day. You make a great deal of noise, flopping your arms about, yelling and screaming, using big bold fonts, attempting to distract from the truth...The REAL truth, shown on video, of the jihadi pilots at the airports, ready to take flight.

Yes...Thou doth protest too much.

Too much indeed

Pardon me PE, but, I believe I warned you once, earlier, NOT to harass me via PM.

I don't give two shits who your parents are...
I could care less what school you attended...
I don't care what conspiracy bunny hopped out of a hole and planted this shit in your ear...

But you need to know this right now....

Your posting style is a bunch of self-absorbed paranoia, followed by major bouts of chest-thumping, and still longer bouts of obama-style nose-in-the-air stuck-uppity attitude.

Guess what?

No....One....Cares.
See, here's how it is...We have our own opinions on the matter. We follow actual facts, and not "facts" posted by our very own website.

We remember that day,...Remember what it was like to watch, on live tv, those people choosing to end their lives in a final leap into the flames of hell, as opposed to staying in those towers and accepting the hands dealt to them.

We watched, on live tv, those towers collapse.
We watched, on live tv, WTC 7 collapse. Yes, I said collapse. I SAID COLLAPSE!!! IN BIG BOLD COLORFUL FONT....COLLAPSE, COLLAPSE COLLAPSE!!!!

And, judging by your posting standards...Because I just bolded/colorized and used large font in that there commentary,...Well, shit, IT MUST BE TRUE! BECAUSE I SAY SO!!!!

Listen....You aren't the first of your 'kind' I've run into, and I'm quite certain you won't be the last. But you need to know something VERY IMPORTANT:

YOU and those like you, are taking this horrid event, and turning it into your very own little hobby. A hobby maintained by .02 cent websites, self-published "facts" based on pure speculations and rumors. NOTHING...I repeat....NOTHING you post is of any value to those left to forever mourn their loss that day. Many of those folks will never get even so much as a sliver of a finger-nail returned to them in the form of remains. And what do people like you do? You play with the memory of their loved ones, as if it's a tonka toy. Something to occupy your shallow minds and empty lives.

Aside from actual facts escaping your diatribes, there's something else that always seems to be missing....Compassion. You rant and rave at those who DARE to disagree with your endless baseless assertions that are made up of your very own opinions and, oh yes, "independent research". But there is never a hint of compassion in any of your posts.

That says much about the person behind the posts.

And I'm forced to wonder....From where in this world do you hail? Where do your loyalties lie? Do you know how to say "allahu akbar" with the proper dilect? See, you seem to be going through a great deal of trouble just to put the blame onto ANYONE or ANYTHING else besides those who were piloting those planes that day. You make a great deal of noise, flopping your arms about, yelling and screaming, using big bold fonts, attempting to distract from the truth...The REAL truth, shown on video, of the jihadi pilots at the airports, ready to take flight.

Yes...Thou doth protest too much.

Too much indeed.

Its a mix of paranoia and imagination; too much of both.

Indeed....

I once heard someone attempting to explain the mentality of those who REALLY get into conspiracy theories. They said something like: Usually the event they are obsessed with was so horrific, and so mind-numbingly shocking, they continually pour over the evidence at hand, in an attempt to make themselves feel better about the whole thing.

It's like, in this case, PE cannot believe that a handful of jihadis piloting planes had the power to do what they did on that day. It just had to be something else.

Now granted, if a majority of credible eye-witness accounts suggested differently from the "official story", I'm sure more people would be on this. But, they're not. Because they don't.

It's kinda like with the JFK thing. I've studied that for years.
And, ever since it happend people have doubted the govt's "official story", because of credible eye-witness accounts from people who were harassed by "authorities" for even speaking of what they saw or heard. THAT says alot, IMO. Not only that, but the Zapruder film, and all other pictoral evidence suggest otherwise as well. THAT kind of circumstance is when I can understand interest in a conspiracy theory.

LOL

Translation:

troll_hiding_behind_text_md_clr_ani.gif

Translation:

You are as much of a coward as Ollie. www.NYCCAN.org

Last edited:

Translation:

You are as much of a coward as Ollie. NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

Child, when you want to call me names, at least be man enough to address me directly.

Translation:

Child, when you want to call me names, at least be man enough to address me directly.
I have addressed you directly You are a coward and run away from me everytime I address you. You are in fear and in denial. You are the definition of a coward, because you will not address the facts, but will continue to say they are lies.

NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3mudruFzNw&feature=related[/ame]

You are a coward, I will state that indirectly, or directly to you. Address the facts, or continue your sad case of denial.

Translation:

There seems to be a skip in your vinyl. Just sayin'........
(On the good ship, Lollypop........)

Translation:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFPobKeSzKQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

You are too immature to watch this video and respond with intelligent input.

I have addressed you directly You are a coward and run away from me everytime I address you. You are in fear and in denial. You are the definition of a coward, because you will not address the facts, but will continue to say they are lies.

NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].

You are a coward, I will state that indirectly, or directly to you. Address the facts, or continue your sad case of denial.

Please do let us know when this paper you keep pushing at us has been peer reviewed by experts who are not part of the .01% of the engineers and architects who are part of the truther movement. Or should I say truther trickle?

I saw that vid when it first came out. As usual Geraldo was inanely hysterical, the fact that you use him as a source speaks volumes. :rofl:

I saw that vid when it first came out. As usual Geraldo was inanely hysterical, the fact that you use him as a source speaks volumes. :rofl:

The fact I use Geraldo as source speaks volumes?

The fact that I use PHYSICS speaks volumes. Stop ignoring the physics, you are afraid.

This. Is. A. Fact.

You can't handle it. You are weak lol

Please do let us know when this paper you keep pushing at us has been peer reviewed by experts who are not part of the .01% of the engineers and architects who are part of the truther movement. Or should I say truther trickle?

You are a coward dude, stop.

Forum List

Back