Choose your "Facts" about what happened on 911

I have addressed you directly You are a coward and run away from me everytime I address you. You are in fear and in denial. You are the definition of a coward, because you will not address the facts, but will continue to say they are lies.

NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].

“The collapse we see cannot be due to a column failure, or a few column failures, or a sequence of column failures. All 24 interior columns and 58 perimeter columns had to have been removed over the span of 8 floors low in the building simultaneously to within a small fraction of a second, and in such a way that the top half of the building remains intact and uncrumpled.”

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3mudruFzNw&feature=related

You are a coward, I will state that indirectly, or directly to you. Address the facts, or continue your sad case of denial.

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 | Stand with the 911 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?

Please do let us know when this paper you keep pushing at us has been peer reviewed by experts who are not part of the .01% of the engineers and architects who are part of the truther movement. Or should I say truther trickle?

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building.

You are a coward dude, stop.

I'll stop when you actually can present some real facts and actually prove them to be facts. So far all you've got is one non-reviewed paper and name calling. I sit here in my little man cave and I see you call me a coward, then I look at my wall full of medals and certificates for different achievements and I laugh so hard my wife comes in to see what is so funny.

You are a coward dude, stop.

So, coward. Explain how this massive explosion isn't even heard right before the collapse? You can hear the collapse, so you know you're close enough to hear any explosions, but not even a pop. Quit running away from the facts and grow a pair of balls for once in your pathetic life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFPobKeSzKQ&feature=player_embedded

You are too immature to watch this video and respond with intelligent input.

I saw that vid when it first came out. As usual Geraldo was inanely hysterical, the fact that you use him as a source speaks volumes. :rofl:

The fact I use Geraldo as source speaks volumes?

The fact that I use PHYSICS speaks volumes. Stop ignoring the physics, you are afraid.

This. Is. A. Fact.

You can't handle it. You are weak lol
According to physics bumble bees are not supposed to be able to fly and you honestly think physics holds the only answers. :lol:
Damn dude, you DO need some serious psychiatric intervention.

I'm serious when I ask, are you man enough to even look into these facts im presenting before disrespecting them?

buildingwhat.org/free-fall-collapse/

“The collapse we see cannot be due to a column failure, or a few column failures, or a sequence of column failures. All 24 interior columns and 58 perimeter columns had to have been removed over the span of 8 floors low in the building simultaneously to within a small fraction of a second, and in such a way that the top half of the building remains intact and uncrumpled.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWorDrTC0Qg&feature=player_embedded

Translation:

troll_hiding_behind_text_md_clr_ani.gif

I'm serious when I ask, are you man enough to even look into these facts im presenting before disrespecting them?

You are as much of a coward as Ollie. NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

Here's an idea. Since you and Christophera both live in Santa Barbara, why don't the two of you meet up somewhere so you can discuss your competing theories of 9/11?

The resulting argument would be epic!

Make sure you bring a camera crew to film it. You could release it to the public, and probably make enough money to fund the new investigation you so desire.

Just title it, "My Dinner with Stupid".

Translation:

Here's an idea. Since you and Christophera both live in Santa Barbara, why don't the two of you meet up somewhere so you can discuss your competing theories of 9/11?

Make sure you bring a camera crew to film it. You could release it to the public, and probably make enough money to fund the new investigation you so desire.

Because I have facts, not theories.

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 ov

Translation:

Because I have facts, no theories. You ignore the facts and act like an immature kid. You have no self respect, and it's gross

Last edited:

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 ov

Whenever you get around to posting some facts, I'll look at them.

Right now, all you are posting is your theories.

Post a video with the sounds of the hundreds of explosions it would take to blow out the supports in your 8 stories, and I'll watch it.

But don't keep posting the same video you have been showing. I watched it, and guess what? No sounds of CD blasting to be heard.

And I do think you and Chris should get together, so you both can get your facts straight.

Post a video with the sounds of the hundreds of explosions it would take to blow out the supports in your 8 stories, and I'll watch it.

But don't keep posting the same video you have been showing. I watched it, and guess what? No sounds of CD blasting to be heard.

And I do think you and Chris should get together, so you both can get your facts straight.

You need audible recordings of explosions to be convinced physics existed on 9/11? You are in denial.
NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories,

Fact.

Fact.

You are scared of addressing the facts.

You need audible recordings of explosions to be convinced physics existed on 9/11? You are in denial.
NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories,

Fact.

Fact.

Again, please post some facts.

According to NIST, a portion of the northern facade collapsed at free-fall, not the entire building.

And here's another question. If it was a CD, and fell at free-fall into it's own footprint, how did the debris damage the Verizon Building, and the Post Office, and land on the roof of Fiterman Hall?

Fact.

Fact.

According to NIST, a portion of the northern facade collapsed at free-fall, not the entire building.

And here's another question. If it was a CD, and fell at free-fall into it's own footprint, how did the debris damage the Verizon Building, and the Post Office, and land on the roof of Fiterman Hall?

Please cite your sources. Your opinions do not change the fact that WTC7 was a controlled demolition. Freefall proves it. How hard is this to grasp?

A high school physics teacher named David Chandler objected to NIST’s initial claim, pointing out that, based on video footage of Building 7’s destruction, NIST’s claim contradicted “a publicly visible, easily measurable quantity.”[iii] Mr. Chandler wrote a comment to NIST, saying, “Acknowledgement of and accounting for an extended period of free fall in the collapse of WTC 7 must be a priority if NIST is to be taken seriously.”[iv]

Responding to the criticism, NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].”[v] However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred.

http://buildingwhat.org/free-fall-collapse/

Address the facts.

Last edited:

Fact.

Fact.

Please cite your sources. Your opinions do not change the fact that WTC7 was a controlled demolition. Freefall proves it. How hard is this to grasp?

A high school physics teacher named David Chandler objected to NIST’s initial claim, pointing out that, based on video footage of Building 7’s destruction, NIST’s claim contradicted “a publicly visible, easily measurable quantity.”[iii] Mr. Chandler wrote a comment to NIST, saying, “Acknowledgement of and accounting for an extended period of free fall in the collapse of WTC 7 must be a priority if NIST is to be taken seriously.”[iv]

Responding to the criticism, NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].”[v] However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred.

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 | Stand with the 911 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - Free Fall Collapse

Address the facts.

OK, I will.

This analysis showed that the 40 percent longer descent time—compared to the 3.9 second free fall time—was due primarily to Stage 1, which corresponded to the buckling of the exterior columns in the lower stories of the north face. During Stage 2, the north face descended essentially in free fall, indicating negligible support from the structure below. This is consistent with the structural analysis model which showed the exterior columns buckling and losing their capacity to support the loads from the structure above. In Stage 3, the acceleration decreased as the upper portion of the north face encountered increased resistance from the collapsed structure and the debris pile below.

Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWorDrTC0Qg&feature=player_embedded

Translation:

First of all, I'm not a man...I'm a woman.
Hence the "Lady Templar" moniker just below my username near my avvy.

Duh!

Secondly...I've read all this bullshit before, and it's the same bullshit from that assplug alex jones, and loosecoins.

Lastly -- you've still not answer my questions.
Where do you hail from? Where do your loyalties lie?

Much ado you make...distraction is your game.
Pray tell -- why?

Child, when you want to call me names, at least be man enough to address me directly.
I have addressed you directly You are a coward and run away from me everytime I address you. You are in fear and in denial. You are the definition of a coward, because you will not address the facts, but will continue to say they are lies.

NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3mudruFzNw&feature=related[/ame]

You are a coward, I will state that indirectly, or directly to you. Address the facts, or continue your sad case of denial.

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 | Stand with the 911 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?

Essentially this means:

"I'm mad because you won't drink down the kool-aid I'm offering up. You act as if it's not truthful! Well damn you! Damn you all to hell! SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!!"

Translation:

First of all, I'm not a man...I'm a woman.
Hence the "Lady Templar" moniker just below my username near my avvy.

Duh!

Secondly...I've read all this bullshit before, and it's the same bullshit from that assplug alex jones, and loosecoins.

Lastly -- you've still not answer my questions.
Where do you hail from? Where do your loyalties lie?

Much ado you make...distraction is your game.
Pray tell -- why?

Distraction is my game? Have you even looked over the BuildingWhat? - Building 7 | Stand with the 911 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ? website?

You do know this was on the news correct?

You do know that the Japanese Democrat majority leader is in support of a reinvestigation after being informed of the facts by ae911truth right?
Democratic Party of Japan lawmaker Yukihisa Fujita addresses the Diet and Prime Minister Yasuo Fukuda on his doubts about the official story of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks on the U.S

Lawmaker takes 9/11 doubts global | The Japan Times Online

You do know that Aussie union leader of over 400,000 people has publicly questioned 9/11 because of the facts learned from physics and ae911truth, right?
http://911blogger.com/news/2010-10-...ident-kevin-bracken-–-true-working-class-hero

You do know AE911truth has enlightened over 1409+ Architects and engineers?

You do know that WTC7 was a controlled demolition right? It's a fact. these aren't distractions or debates. It. Is. A. Fact.

Where do my loyalties lie? The truth, the US, and our soldiers overseas. 9/11 needs to be reinvestigated. You do not even care to debate the facts, and just type bunk.

2.25 seconds of freefall PROVES controlled demolition. Fact.

Are you able to digest this, or are you going to continue to accept the Government's lies?

It's embarrassing......

Last edited:

Hmmm...Let's see.
I said I've read all the bullshit, and now you're asking me again if I've read it.

Something tells me you have a comprehension problem.
I'll just wait for you to catch up.

In the meantime -- how much do you pay in hosting fees to maintain that site, and push your very own agenda on the subject?

And THAT makes it truth? :lol:

Yes....comprehension.

You do know that the Japanese Democrat majority leader is in support of a reinvestigation after being informed of the facts by ae911truth right?
Democratic Party of Japan lawmaker Yukihisa Fujita addresses the Diet and Prime Minister Yasuo Fukuda on his doubts about the official story of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks on the U.S

Lawmaker takes 9/11 doubts global | The Japan Times Online

Good for him.
Now, what should that matter to me? HE'S IN JAPAN!

You do know that Aussie union leader of over 400,000 people has publicly questioned 9/11 because of the facts learned from physics and ae911truth, right?
Great. Australia is a nice country.
But, it IS Australia. Good on them, ay mate?

You do know AE911truth has enlightened over 1409+ Architects and engineers?
Oh really?

Do you know how many UNENLIGHTENED architects and engineers there are in the world? In Japan?! IN AUSTRALIA!!!!????

You do know that 9/11 was a controlled demolition right? It's a fact. these aren't distractions or debates. It. Is. A. Fact.

Beeeecauuuussee....YOU SAY SO!
:lol:

Where do my loyalties lie? The truth, the US, and our soldiers overseas. 9/11 needs to be reinvestigated. You do not even care to debate the facts, and just type bunk.

Are you able to digest this, or are you going to continue to accept the Government's lies?

It's embarrassing......

Yep....a clear lack of compassion. As I noted a page or two ago.

Your little "hobby" has the blood of over 3000 lives splashed all over it.
Care to see a few crisped bodies from the Pentagon?
How about body parts laying in the streets of Manhattan?

I told you about the pictoral evidence, available to anyone, brought fourth in the Moussaoui trial...But, interestingly enough, you ignored it.

Don't you want more evidence for your little "hobby"?
A "hobby" that grinds its heals into the bodies that hit the ground after leaping to their deaths. Don't you think more people would've jumped, had they heard explosion after explosion?

Odd...that. Ay?

Hmmm...Let's see.
I said I've read all the bullshit, and now you're asking me again if I've read it.

Something tells me you have a comprehension problem.
I'll just wait for you to catch up.

In the meantime -- how much do you pay in hosting fees to maintain that site, and push your very own agenda on the subject?

And THAT makes it truth? :lol:

Yes....comprehension.

Good for him.
Now, what should that matter to me? HE'S IN JAPAN!

Great. Australia is a nice country.
But, it IS Australia. Good on them, ay mate?

Oh really?

Do you know how many UNENLIGHTENED architects and engineers there are in the world? In Japan?! IN AUSTRALIA!!!!????

You do know that 9/11 was a controlled demolition right? It's a fact. these aren't distractions or debates. It. Is. A. Fact.

Beeeecauuuussee....YOU SAY SO!
:lol:

It's embarrassing......

Yep....a clear lack of compassion. As I noted a page or two ago.

Your little "hobby" has the blood of over 3000 lives splashed all over it.
Care to see a few crisped bodies from the Pentagon?
How about body parts laying in the streets of Manhattan?

I told you about the pictoral evidence, available to anyone, brought fourth in the Moussaoui trial...But, interestingly enough, you ignored it.

Don't you want more evidence for your little "hobby"?
A "hobby" that grinds its heals into the bodies that hit the ground after leaping to their deaths. Don't you think more people would've jumped, had they heard explosion after explosion?

Odd...that. Ay?

You claim to have read that website, but claim it's ''bullshit''?

Are you human? You do know what Physics are right?

This is a fact. You are too afraid to accept the reality that 9/11 consisted of controlled demolitions.

Denial.

Forum List

Back