Choose your "Facts" about what happened on 911

Hmmm...Let's see.
I said I've read all the bullshit, and now you're asking me again if I've read it.

Something tells me you have a comprehension problem.
I'll just wait for you to catch up.

In the meantime -- how much do you pay in hosting fees to maintain that site, and push your very own agenda on the subject?

And THAT makes it truth? :lol:

Yes....comprehension.

Good for him.
Now, what should that matter to me? HE'S IN JAPAN!

Great. Australia is a nice country.
But, it IS Australia. Good on them, ay mate?

Oh really?

Do you know how many UNENLIGHTENED architects and engineers there are in the world? In Japan?! IN AUSTRALIA!!!!????

Beeeecauuuussee....YOU SAY SO!
:lol:

Where do my loyalties lie? The truth, the US, and our soldiers overseas. 9/11 needs to be reinvestigated. You do not even care to debate the facts, and just type bunk.

2.25 seconds of freefall PROVES controlled demolition. Fact.

Are you able to digest this, or are you going to continue to accept the Government's lies?

It's embarrassing......

Yep....a clear lack of compassion. As I noted a page or two ago.

Your little "hobby" has the blood of over 3000 lives splashed all over it.
Care to see a few crisped bodies from the Pentagon?
How about body parts laying in the streets of Manhattan?

I told you about the pictoral evidence, available to anyone, brought fourth in the Moussaoui trial...But, interestingly enough, you ignored it.

Don't you want more evidence for your little "hobby"?
A "hobby" that grinds its heals into the bodies that hit the ground after leaping to their deaths. Don't you think more people would've jumped, had they heard explosion after explosion?

Odd...that. Ay?

You claim to have read that website, but claim it's ''bullshit''?

Are you human? You do know what Physics are right?

“The collapse we see cannot be due to a column failure, or a few column failures, or a sequence of column failures. All 24 interior columns and 58 perimeter columns had to have been removed over the span of 8 floors low in the building simultaneously to within a small fraction of a second, and in such a way that the top half of the building remains intact and uncrumpled.”

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building.

This is a fact. You are too afraid to accept the reality that 9/11 consisted of controlled demolitions.

Denial.

Why are you in denial? You keep putting up the same BS statement and then call people cowards when we tell you it is wrong. Yet you never make any attempt to answer the questions that prove it is wrong. Once again, The penthouse fell into building 7 before most truther videos show the collapse of the facade. Yet you keep claiming that the upper half of the building "remains intact and uncrumpled.” I'm terribly sorry, but it simply does not fit the real facts of the day.

Care to comment?

Hmmm...Let's see.
I said I've read all the bullshit, and now you're asking me again if I've read it.

In the meantime -- how much do you pay in hosting fees to maintain that site, and push your very own agenda on the subject?

Yes....comprehension.

Good for him.

Oh really?

Do you know how many UNENLIGHTENED architects and engineers there are in the world? In Japan?! IN AUSTRALIA!!!!????

Where do my loyalties lie? The truth, the US, and our soldiers overseas. 9/11 needs to be reinvestigated. You do not even care to debate the facts, and just type bunk.

2.25 seconds of freefall PROVES controlled demolition. Fact.

Are you able to digest this, or are you going to continue to accept the Government's lies?

It's embarrassing......

I told you about the pictoral evidence, available to anyone, brought fourth in the Moussaoui trial...But, interestingly enough, you ignored it.

A "hobby" that grinds its heals into the bodies that hit the ground after leaping to their deaths. Don't you think more people would've jumped, had they heard explosion after explosion?

Odd...that. Ay?

Yes...Yes I do.

Wanna know why? Lean in, I'll tell you a secret....

BECAUSE I DON'T NEED "INDEPENDENT RESEARCHERS", OR .0004% OF THE WORLD'S ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS, OR ANY OF **YOUR** OPINIONS TO TELL ME ABOUT AN AGENDA-DRIVEN BASELESS MIND-GAME CLUSTER-FUCK OF RUMORS AND SPECULATIONS!!!!

Your entire 'game' wouldn't exist without them!

“The collapse we see cannot be due to a column failure, or a few column failures, or a sequence of column failures. All 24 interior columns and 58 perimeter columns had to have been removed over the span of 8 floors low in the building simultaneously to within a small fraction of a second, and in such a way that the top half of the building remains intact and uncrumpled.”

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building.

This is a fact. You are too afraid to accept the reality that 9/11 consisted of controlled demolitions.

Denial.

No...it's not called "denial".

It's called:

Repeating the same thing over and over again, because you have nothing else to say.

It's called:

Repeating the same thing over and over again, because you think it will make it an absolute truth.

It's called:

Repeating the same thing over and over again, because you think you'll get someone to admit that they not only set off the explosives in building 7, but also hid the weapon used on the grassy knoll.

It's called:

Repeating the same thing over and over again, just to hear yourself say it.

It's called:

Repeating the same thing over and over again, hoping that you will convince YOURSELF that something other than a handful of jihadis boarding planes must have been the reason for the event....Because to admit that it WAS those men, is to admit that your life...And ALL our lives...Are really truly THAT fragile after all, and that sometimes, we are NOT in control, and sometimes we are at the mercy of horrible people doing horrific things.

You want to have a mental melt-down...Have it.
Take a bath in it.

But either STFU, or double your medication.
We're tired of hearing it.

....Savvy?

Hmmm...Let's see.

Yes....comprehension.

Good for him.

Oh really?

Odd...that. Ay?

Denial.

Why are you in denial? You keep putting up the same BS statement and then call people cowards when we tell you it is wrong. Yet you never make any attempt to answer the questions that prove it is wrong. Once again, The penthouse fell into building 7 before most truther videos show the collapse of the facade. Yet you keep claiming that the upper half of the building "remains intact and uncrumpled.” I'm terribly sorry, but it simply does not fit the real facts of the day.

Care to comment?

What planet do you choose to live on? I'm on Earth, and physics exist. You choose to pretend other scenarios could account for free fall speed. YOU are in denial. YOU are the coward.

If you'd actually have some self-respect and look into the information I present to you, you'd realize this. But you instead ignore the facts and state opinions. Physics PROVE controlled demolition in WTC7 100% not 99% not 50%. 100%

What don't you understand? It's THAT simple.

FREE FALL for 2.25 IS IMPOSSIBLE unless EXPLOSIVES were used

Open your eyes man, stop looking so ignorant and cowardly...
Why would NIST want to say Building 7 did not experience free fall? NIST’s lead technical investigator, Shyam Sunder, stated in the WTC 7 technical briefing that free fall could only happen when an object “has no structural components below it.”[ii] The only way for a building to have no structural components below it is to remove the lower structural components with an external force such as explosives. If the upper part of a building is crushing its lower structural components, in other words, doing the work of removing them, not all of its energy will be converted into motion and its descent will not be free fall.

A high school physics teacher named David Chandler objected to NIST’s initial claim, pointing out that, based on video footage of Building 7’s destruction, NIST’s claim contradicted “a publicly visible, easily measurable quantity.”[iii] Mr. Chandler wrote a comment to NIST, saying, “Acknowledgement of and accounting for an extended period of free fall in the collapse of WTC 7 must be a priority if NIST is to be taken seriously.”[iv]

Responding to the criticism, NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].”[v] However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred.

There's nothing for you to miss here unless you choose to ignore it. The information and FACTS are RIGHT there and you will avoid them because you fear that your reality will crumble......IT WONT. THE TRUTH will set us free. stop. playing. your. games.

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 | Stand with the 911 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?

Look over the FACTS before sticking to one side. It's embarrassing

Denial.

Care to comment?

What planet do you choose to live on? I'm on Earth, and physics exist. You choose to pretend other scenarios could account for free fall speed. YOU are in denial. YOU are the coward.

If you'd actually have some self-respect and look into the information I present to you, you'd realize this. But you instead ignore the facts and state opinions. Physics PROVE controlled demolition in WTC7 100% not 99% not 50%. 100%

Why would NIST want to say Building 7 did not experience free fall? NIST’s lead technical investigator, Shyam Sunder, stated in the WTC 7 technical briefing that free fall could only happen when an object “has no structural components below it.”[ii] The only way for a building to have no structural components below it is to remove the lower structural components with an external force such as explosives. If the upper part of a building is crushing its lower structural components, in other words, doing the work of removing them, not all of its energy will be converted into motion and its descent will not be free fall.

A high school physics teacher named David Chandler objected to NIST’s initial claim, pointing out that, based on video footage of Building 7’s destruction, NIST’s claim contradicted “a publicly visible, easily measurable quantity.”[iii] Mr. Chandler wrote a comment to NIST, saying, “Acknowledgement of and accounting for an extended period of free fall in the collapse of WTC 7 must be a priority if NIST is to be taken seriously.”[iv]

Responding to the criticism, NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].”[v] However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred.

There's nothing for you to miss here unless you choose to ignore it. The information and FACTS are RIGHT there and you will avoid them because you fear that your reality will crumble......IT WONT. THE TRUTH will set us free. stop. playing. your. games.

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 | Stand with the 911 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?

God you're stupid. I have shown you time after time that your precious website is wrong.
You are dismissed. Go tell your mother she wants you.

Care to comment?

God you're stupid. I have shown you time after time that your precious website is wrong.

I didn't think you could become more of a disgrace with your cowardly behavior, but then you post this and it just proves how afraid you really are.

You have not proved ANYTHING about that site being wrong. Disgusting claim from a disgusting person.

YOU HAVE NOTHING. You are in denial. so once again.

YOU IGNORE the facts I post.

YOU. Are. a. C-o-w-a-r-d.

how many times do i have to say it? You cannot look at the facts of physics because you ARE SCARED. Once you understand that, you will be able to accept the facts. But until then YOU'LL CONTINUE to look like a coward. i'll say it every post until you ACKNOWLEDGE that FREE FALL for 2.25 seconds is ONLY possible with ZERO resistance, WHICH CANNOT BE DONE WITH FIRE/NATURAL COLLAPSE. only with explosives. Why are you so blind ON PURPOSE?????????????????????????

How do you get 2.25 seconds of freefall? NIST admitted it happened after AE911truth.org FORCED them to change their report.

Last edited:

I didn't think you could become more of a disgrace with your cowardly behavior, but then you post this and it just proves how afraid you really are.

You have not proved ANYTHING about that site being wrong. Disgusting claim from a disgusting person.

how many times do i have to say it? You cannot look at the facts of physics because you ARE SCARED. Once you understand that, you will be able to accept the facts. But until then YOU'LL CONTINUE to look like a coward. i'll say it every post until you ACKNOWLEDGE that FREE FALL for 2.25 seconds is ONLY possible with ZERO resistance, WHICH CANNOT BE DONE WITH FIRE/NATURAL COLLAPSE. only with explosives. Why are you so blind ON PURPOSE?????????????????????????

How do you get 2.25 seconds of freefall? NIST admitted it happened after AE911truth.org FORCED them to change their report.

:talk2hand:

I guess the child has a comprehension problem. Not only does he not understand that calling me a coward simply makes me laugh, but he also doesn't understand the word dismissed. A mind is such a terrible thing to waste.

I guess the child has a comprehension problem. Not only does he not understand that calling me a coward simply makes me laugh, but he also doesn't understand the word dismissed. A mind is such a terrible thing to waste.

You are the epitome of cognitive dissonance.

Again, please post some facts.

According to NIST, a portion of the northern facade collapsed at free-fall, not the entire building.

And here's another question. If it was a CD, and fell at free-fall into it's own footprint, how did the debris damage the Verizon Building, and the Post Office, and land on the roof of Fiterman Hall?

Please cite your sources. Your opinions do not change the fact that WTC7 was a controlled demolition. Freefall proves it. How hard is this to grasp?

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 | Stand with the 911 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - Free Fall Collapse

Address the facts.

OK, I will.

This analysis showed that the 40 percent longer descent time—compared to the 3.9 second free fall time—was due primarily to Stage 1, which corresponded to the buckling of the exterior columns in the lower stories of the north face. During Stage 2, the north face descended essentially in free fall, indicating negligible support from the structure below. This is consistent with the structural analysis model which showed the exterior columns buckling and losing their capacity to support the loads from the structure above. In Stage 3, the acceleration decreased as the upper portion of the north face encountered increased resistance from the collapsed structure and the debris pile below.

Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation

Hey "MyspecialversionofPhysicsExists", why haven't you responded to this?

Are you afraid of the facts, chump?

But, to your credit, you're not claiming WTC7 had a concrete core. That's very generous of you.

The child still has no arguments against any of the real facts we have presented to him. And my guess is that he never will. All he has is 2 seconds. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:clap2:
Perhaps the jihadi-excuser would understand the term:

GO RING THE BELL! YOU'RE DONE!

Here's a fact about 911 twoofers;

"Mistrust of government was Loughner's defining conviction, the friends said. He believed the U.S. government was behind 9/11, and worried that governments were maneuvering to create a unified monetary system ("a New World Order currency" one friend said) so that social elites and bureaucrats could control the rest of the world." read more at;
CONFIRMED! Arizona Shooter a 9/11 Truther - Gabrielle Giffords - Zimbio
and
tucson shooter a truther - Google Search [/I]

I am not able to share just how, but I also have personal knowledge related to this fact.

I suspect that the 911 twoofer who attacked us in Tucson has posted on this board in the past.

Here is a fact that this incident has proven;
911 truthers prey on the mentally ill, this can (and now has) result in attacks against the USA.

"Mistrust of government was Loughner's defining conviction, the friends said. He believed the U.S. government was behind 9/11, and worried that governments were maneuvering to create a unified monetary system ("a New World Order currency" one friend said) so that social elites and bureaucrats could control the rest of the world." read more at;
and

I am not able to share just how, but I also have personal knowledge related to this fact.

I suspect that the 911 twoofer who attacked us in Tucson has posted on this board in the past.

911 truthers prey on the mentally ill, this can (and now has) result in attacks against the USA.

and

You post bullshit as facts, they are also trying to run with a scenario that he was an "antisemite" too bad he was a Jew himself! You can't argue what is presented so you have to resort to making up lies and and try to pass them off as "facts". You're a pathetic whinny little loser :lol:

triplefacepalm.jpg

and

sackjawed said:
These "facts" have been debunked repeatedly by showing that the measurement of the time it took the building to fall is NOT 2.25 seconds. The time it took to fall cannot be measured from a video-FACT! The reason is that the fall starts before it can be seen in the video. Additionally the so-called "experts" you have quoted cherry picked the time they used knowing full well that they were using misleading data, and point to a video taken from outside the building to "prove' their point...
AE911Truth forced NIST to change their findings. Fact.
"NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].”[v] However, NIST did not attempt to explain how."
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3mudruFzNw&feature=related[/ame]
Why are you so ignorant?

You're the same guy in my sig, you are a lying, deceiving, disgusting, illogical human being that cannot use his common sense to realize wtc7 was a controlled demolition, specifically because of the 2.25 seconds of free fall. Which is only possible with controlled demolition.

Why did Bob McIlvaine waffle and evade when Geraldo Rivera asked him if the architects and engineers agreed with his theory?

Why did Bob McIlvaine waffle and evade when Geraldo Rivera asked him if the architects and engineers agreed with his theory?
didnt you love how he totally ignored everything he quoted and just posted the same bullshit spam he has posted several times before?

It just might be time to place this sock on ignore. I mean, I don't know about the rest of you but I can only listen to wash, rinse, repeat so many times.....

It just might be time to place this sock on ignore. I mean, I don't know about the rest of you but I can only listen to wash, rinse, repeat so many times.....

The facts you ignore will be posted until you acknowledge them as facts. They are facts, physics are facts, videos are facts, you cannot ignore them.

In its July 2008 Draft Report for Public Comment, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) initially claimed that Building 7 collapsed 40% slower than free fall acceleration.

However, Mr. Chandler does explain how in Part 3 of his video, NIST Finally Admits Freefall, saying:[vi]

“In the case of a falling building, the only way it can go into free fall is if an external force removes the supporting structure. None of the gravitational potential energy of the building is available for this purpose, or it would slow the fall of the building. The fact of free fall by itself is strong evidence of explosive demolition, but the evidence of explosive demolition is even stronger than that.”

Mr. Chandler goes on to describe two particular attributes of Building 7’s free fall descent that make the evidence for explosive demolition even more overwhelming:

“What is particularly striking is the suddenness of onset of free fall. Acceleration doesn’t build up gradually. The graph [measuring the building’s descent] simply turns a corner. The building went from full support to zero support instantly.”

Secondly:

“The onset of freefall was not only sudden, it extended across the whole width of the building… The fact the roof stayed level shows the building was in free fall across the entire width.”

Mr. Chandler summarizes the meaning of these observations, saying:

Forum List

Back