Choose your "Facts" about what happened on 911

Here's a thought, the conspiracy theory centers around an alleged internal explosion or series of explosions that coincided with the time schedule of a bunch of jihad maniacs who hijacked two planes. The timing would be impossible to regulate. Why not take down the towers during the first attempt by the same nut cases ten years earlier when everything could be timed perfectly? With a little help from the phantom explosives near and dear to conspiracy theorist hearts the job could have been done in '92. Conclusion: the planes brought down the buildings. Live with it.

you have obviously not researched this one bit at all and only know the corporate controlled medias version they have brainwashed so many americans with.:cuckoo: your doing what the title of this thread says-choosing YOUR facts you want to believe.you showed you can be objective and logical when you want to be like you were on your oklahoma city bombing thread,you might want to try that with 9/11 as well.better yet,read the posts of physics here and dont ignore them like the OCTA'S here choose to do.

Last edited:
Here's a thought, the conspiracy theory centers around an alleged internal explosion or series of explosions that coincided with the time schedule of a bunch of jihad maniacs who hijacked two planes. The timing would be impossible to regulate. Why not take down the towers during the first attempt by the same nut cases ten years earlier when everything could be timed perfectly? With a little help from the phantom explosives near and dear to conspiracy theorist hearts the job could have been done in '92. Conclusion: the planes brought down the buildings. Live with it.

you have obviously not researched this one bit at all and only know the corporate controlled medias version they have brainwashed so many americans with.:cuckoo: your doing what the title of this thread says-choosing YOUR facts you want to believe.you showed you can be objective and logical when you want to be like you were on your oklahoma city bombing thread,you might want to try that with 9/11 as well.better yet,read the posts of physics here and dont ignore them like the OCTA'S here choose to do.
wow, this coming from someone that gets all his info from nutter troofer sites

I'm posting that YOU are a psychotic piece of shit. I am waiting for links that will prove me wrong. Show me where you are not a psychotic fucking asshole bent on trying to prove EVERYONE else wrong.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
He posts proof all the time! You have no intelligent rebuttal for it, and resort to insults and attacking the messenger instead of the message and the people who started making these claims in the first place!
The official version has been shown to be BS, admitted to by the very people involved, and documented in print and video, and no one on here has proven it isn't! You look a helluva lot more psychotic then this kid does :lol:

I'm posting that YOU are a psychotic piece of shit. I am waiting for links that will prove me wrong. Show me where you are not a psychotic fucking asshole bent on trying to prove EVERYONE else wrong.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
He posts proof all the time! You have no intelligent rebuttal for it, and resort to insults and attacking the messenger instead of the message and the people who started making these claims in the first place!
The official version has been shown to be BS, admitted to by the very people involved, and documented in print and video, and no one on here has proven it isn't! You look a helluva lot more psychotic then this kid does :lol:

I haven't seen any proof of this that would stand up in any court in the USA.

the authors of the NIST report certainly could not stand up to cross examination in a court room
I'd like to see the writers of the 9-11 commission report be asked to elaborate about why they stated publicly, that the report is inaccurate.

Here's a thought, the conspiracy theory centers around an alleged internal explosion or series of explosions that coincided with the time schedule of a bunch of jihad maniacs who hijacked two planes.
4 planes were hijacked, coinciding with the exact time that war games were being conducted. How could Al Qaeda do that? Or do you subscribe to the The Coincidence Theorist's Guide to 9/11?

Rigorous Intuition: The Coincidence Theorist's Guide to 9/11

The timing would be impossible to regulate.
Not if they had help and didn't do it alone, it wouldn't be impossible then, or do you think all the coincidences that allowed the attacks to happen are no big deal and nothing to worry about? Do you think remote controlled aircraft are an impossibility too?

Why not take down the towers during the first attempt by the same nut cases ten years earlier when everything could be timed perfectly? With a little help from the phantom explosives near and dear to conspiracy theorist hearts the job could have been done in '92.
It obviously couldn't be done back the and the first attack on the WTC allowed the planners much needed information about what if would take to be successful the next time around. A dry run helped along by the FBI.

Conclusion: the planes brought down the buildings. Live with it.
You live with it. People who have common sense and care about the nation they live in, know this couldn't have happened the way it was explained, the discrepancies are everywhere if you take the blinders off and look for yourself instead of depending on proven liars and criminals to keep leading you astray. Explanations for what happened on 9-11 is anything but conclusive. People will keep pushing for the truth, deal with that!

I guess what happened was just Coincidence pure and simple. Nothing to see here folks, move along. :lol: :cuckoo:

Here's a thought, the conspiracy theory centers around an alleged internal explosion or series of explosions that coincided with the time schedule of a bunch of jihad maniacs who hijacked two planes.
4 planes were hijacked, coinciding with the exact time that war games were being conducted. How could Al Qaeda do that? Or do you subscribe to the The Coincidence Theorist's Guide to 9/11?

Rigorous Intuition: The Coincidence Theorist's Guide to 9/11

Not if they had help and didn't do it alone, it wouldn't be impossible then, or do you think all the coincidences that allowed the attacks to happen are no big deal and nothing to worry about? Do you think remote controlled aircraft are an impossibility too?

It obviously couldn't be done back the and the first attack on the WTC allowed the planners much needed information about what if would take to be successful the next time around. A dry run helped along by the FBI.

Conclusion: the planes brought down the buildings. Live with it.
You live with it. People who have common sense and care about the nation they live in, know this couldn't have happened the way it was explained, the discrepancies are everywhere if you take the blinders off and look for yourself instead of depending on proven liars and criminals to keep leading you astray. Explanations for what happened on 9-11 is anything but conclusive. People will keep pushing for the truth, deal with that!

I guess what happened was just Coincidence pure and simple. Nothing to see here folks, move along. :lol: :cuckoo:

2.25 seconds of free fall PROVES controlled demolition.

These guys are in such a deep state of denial they cannot even address the facts anymore, they just ignore them and say PLANES did it. Use your intellect people, USE YOUR COMMON SENSE, DO NOT BE A COWARD. The TRUTH will set you free.

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 | Stand with the 911 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?

NIST-collapse-model-building-7.jpg

THIS IS HOW STUPID THE CRIMINALS THINK YOU ARE. THIS IS THEIR ANSWER FOR THE COLLAPSE.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuyZJl9YleY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

How could someone accept this as an answer? It's disgusting

of course a moron like him would never see proof of it since only sees what he WANTS to see.:lol:

of course a moron like him would never see proof of it since only sees what he WANTS to see.:lol:
^^^ ironic

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: could not have said it better myself. there should be some rule here at this site that kids like divecunt and this troll are not allowed to post.

Mr Jones and Physics Exist,sure was fun watching you take the OCTA'S to school here and give them some major ass beatings like you just did these last couple of pages.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: you both pretty much closed the case right there.as we know,they will come back and post B.s to try and save face in their posts though as they always do.:lol: but it will do know good,they know that you guys won the debate.lol.

Last edited:
I didn't modify anything.

Jet fuel fires and carbon based fires could not implode and collapse symmetrically 2 110 story buildings built in the way you described. That is why a reinvestigation is required because the questions have not been answered and the answers have been fallacies. Hopefully soon this can be done, and people over at NYC Coalition For Accountability Now are hard at work to find the real reason to why such a strong, over-built office with an award winning design could explode into 3 stories and dust.

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 | Stand with the 911 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ? is a good place to check the facts of that day you might not have seen from the Main Stream Media or the Government.

Good day.
Your bullshit claim is the claim of an ignorant piece of shit who refuses to look at the facts and insists on lying about it. Oh well. You make truthtards look bad. That is enough. :lol:

In its July 2008 Draft Report for Public Comment, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) initially claimed that Building 7 collapsed 40% slower than free fall acceleration.

Why would NIST want to say Building 7 did not experience free fall? NIST’s lead technical investigator, Shyam Sunder, stated in the WTC 7 technical briefing that free fall could only happen when an object “has no structural components below it.”[ii] The only way for a building to have no structural components below it is to remove the lower structural components with an external force such as explosives. If the upper part of a building is crushing its lower structural components, in other words, doing the work of removing them, not all of its energy will be converted into motion and its descent will not be free fall.

A high school physics teacher named David Chandler objected to NIST’s initial claim, pointing out that, based on video footage of Building 7’s destruction, NIST’s claim contradicted “a publicly visible, easily measurable quantity.”[iii] Mr. Chandler wrote a comment to NIST, saying, “Acknowledgement of and accounting for an extended period of free fall in the collapse of WTC 7 must be a priority if NIST is to be taken seriously.”[iv]

Responding to the criticism, NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].”[v] However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred.

However, Mr. Chandler does explain how in Part 3 of his video, NIST Finally Admits Freefall, saying:[vi]

“In the case of a falling building, the only way it can go into free fall is if an external force removes the supporting structure. None of the gravitational potential energy of the building is available for this purpose, or it would slow the fall of the building. The fact of free fall by itself is strong evidence of explosive demolition, but the evidence of explosive demolition is even stronger than that.”

Mr. Chandler goes on to describe two particular attributes of Building 7’s free fall descent that make the evidence for explosive demolition even more overwhelming:

“What is particularly striking is the suddenness of onset of free fall. Acceleration doesn’t build up gradually. The graph [measuring the building’s descent] simply turns a corner. The building went from full support to zero support instantly.”

Secondly:

“The onset of freefall was not only sudden, it extended across the whole width of the building… The fact the roof stayed level shows the building was in free fall across the entire width.”

Mr. Chandler summarizes the meaning of these observations, saying:

“The collapse we see cannot be due to a column failure, or a few column failures, or a sequence of column failures. All 24 interior columns and 58 perimeter columns had to have been removed over the span of 8 floors low in the building simultaneously to within a small fraction of a second, and in such a way that the top half of the building remains intact and uncrumpled.”

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building.

REFERENCES

National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), “Final Report on the Collapse of World Trade Center Building 7 – Draft for Public Comment,” Washington, DC. August 2008. Chapter 3 p.41. http://wtc.nist.gov/media/NIST_NCSTAR_1A_for_public_comment.pdf

[ii] NIST WTC 7 Technical Briefing, August 26, 2008. http://911speakout.org/NIST_Tech_Briefing_Transcript.pdf Transcript p.16

[iii] Ibid.

[iv] Quoted by David Ray Griffin, “The Mysterious Collapse of WTC 7: Why NIST’s Final 9/11 Report is Unscientific and False,” GlobalResearch.ca, September 14, 2009. The Mysterious Collapse of WTC Seven

[v] NIST NCSTAR 1A, “Final Report on the Collapse of World Trade Center Building 7,” Washington, DC. November 2008. p.45 NIST and the World Trade Center

[vi] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3mudruFzNw&feature=related[/ame]

well done.:clap2: our government would not lie to us about 9/11 now would they? or WOULD they? the OCTA'S here like Whitehall might want to take a look at this video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad that loser is on ignore, I didn't waste 2.5 seconds of my time ignoring the spam

Do us a big favour and put us all on ignore

exactly.Candy troll aka Obamamerica and divecunt are pathetic kids here seeking attention.they prove that in spades because they make morons out of themselves here everyday talking to themselves by addressing the posts of people such as myself they know has them on ignore.:lol: I'll give Gomer Pyle Ollie credit,at least HE isnt a kid seeking attention like those two are.He doesnt reply to my posts anymore and did me a favor not too long ago by putting me on ignore.:lol:divecunt and candytroll could take a good lesson and learn from him not to make a fool out of yourself to reply to someone who has you on ignore.:lol:

the OCTA'S always grasp at straws trying to debunk the testimony of Willie Rodriguez but they cant.This video is everything you need to know about the collapse of the towers and what caused it.everything else said in this thread by the OCTA'S is all irrevent.

Like monkeys,they can only sling shit in defeat.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad that loser is on ignore, I didn't waste 2.5 seconds of my time ignoring the spam

Do us a big favour and put us all on ignore

exactly.Candy troll aka Obamamerica and divecunt are pathetic kids here seeking attention.they prove that in spades because they make morons out of themselves here everyday talking to themselves by addressing the posts of people such as myself they know has them on ignore.:lol: I'll give Gomer Pyle Ollie credit,at least HE isnt a kid seeking attention like those two are.He doesnt reply to my posts anymore and did me a favor not too long ago by putting me on ignore.:lol:divecunt and candytroll could take a good lesson and learn from him not to make a fool out of yourself to reply to someone who has you on ignore.:lol:
whats really funny is how you respond to people you CLAIM you have on ignore

:lol:

Forum List

Back