Chris Christie is out

Republicans begged him to run in 2012

He thought he would have a better chance in 2016

Breaking on NBC NNews

nice guy-----seems very intelligent-----too bad-----he should be in federal gov.

He is an ass and a shill for Zionists. Real Americans know it.

tumblr_mbeev0PN3F1rqy8aho1_500.gif

Last edited:
Breaking on NBC NNews

nice guy-----seems very intelligent-----too bad-----he should be in federal gov.

He is an ass and a shill for Zionists. Real Americans know it.

tumblr_mbeev0PN3F1rqy8aho1_500.gif

Chris Christie? I do not recall his so much as commenting on Jews and
"ZION"---------Chris Christie-------an ideal name for a JOOOO LOVER

He believes in global government, cultural Marxism, and all that other shit. He is a big government statist.

"Every lover of human freedom ought to oppose with all his might the giving of Federal aid to the schools of this country; for Federal aid in the long run inevitably means Federal control, and Federal control means control by a centralized and irresponsible bureaucracy, and control by such a bureaucracy means the death of everything that might make this country great. Against this soul-killing collectivism in education, the Christian school, like the private school, stands as an emphatic protest. In doing so, it is no real enemy of the public schools. On the contrary, the only way in which a state-controlled school can be kept even relatively healthy is through the absolutely free possibility of competition by private schools and church schools; if it once becomes monopolistic, it is the most effective engine of tyranny and intellectual stagnation that has yet been devised."
Chris Christie — Another Big Government Republican Candidate - Freedom Outpost

For a fatso, his little dance was pretty good - He said he was getting out because it was keeping him from what he really wanted to do.

Yeah right.

For a fatso, his little dance was pretty good - He said he was getting out because it was keeping him from what he really wanted to do.

Yeah right.

ok ------it isn't easy to resign and admit the situation was hopeless for him-----have some compassion--------its the PROGESTERONE thing to do

Breaking on NBC NNews

Nice guy?

yes----nice guy ---AND intelligent. ----straightforward stand up person-----too chubby---he should have lost the weight two years ago

Chris Christie is not a nice guy. You have poor judgement.

you have something on our chubby chris? -----I doubt it

Breaking on NBC NNews

Nice guy?

yes----nice guy ---AND intelligent. ----straightforward stand up person-----too chubby---he should have lost the weight two years ago

Huh?

Nice guy?

Huh?

DUH !!! ......

Nice guy?

Huh?

DUH !!! ......

Exactly.

Forum List

Back