Chris Christie - Trump Can’t Win

Beats me. But lots of people won't be voting for Democrats if they believe that the party is trying to prosecute its way to victory.
The one case that cannot be argued in the classifed documents case. Every American alive knows that sharing classified documents with unqualified individuals is a crime.

I do not want a president that endangers my safety because he treats national secrets like toilet paper. trump has a serious undiagnosed mental issue.

Republicans claim that any prosecution of their illegal activities must be partisan

Makes it hard to hold them responsible
Yep. That's why they do it. And more, it feeds their martyr complex. That's why Trump instigated the pissing match with the documents in the first place.

And, like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football, Democrats just keep falling for it

If trump runs he can't win. Democrats know this already.
Kinda like they knew in 2016?
So why prosecuted ? Because it's the right thing to do. And in Georgia it's the Republicans who are doing the prosecuting.
I agree. But they should have waited until after the election, and focused on finding a decent candidate instead.

Last edited:
Decades old doc's still hold the same classification level at the time, unless they were declassified at a later point in time.
All documents undergo automatic declassification in 25 years unless they are petitioned not to be treated as such by the original author or interested parties.

Dims are the ones involved in criminality, you dishonest hack.

The trouble is, they don’t get held accountable.
Show me some criminal indictments
Republicans control most of the states
Republicans controlled the Justice Dept under Trump

Any Candidate ( Dem Or Republican ) who moves to Middle is toast
AKA being REASONABLE. That only shows how bad off the political parties are on both sides of the spectrum. When you hate your own, there's nothing but hate left.

No the criminal justice system does NOT say "Trump broke the law".
A couple of political prosecutors got their "ham sandwich" to claim that which is impossible.
Read the actual laws, like EO 13526.
Ex-presidents can do absolutely ANYTHING they want with copies of classified docs they can give to themselves, forever.
Anyone who denies that obvious fact, is just a liar.
You left out the important part. Like following procedure like everyone else and actually getting them declassified so you can keep them. That is important because it allows ACCOUNTABILITY. Everyone involved has to be in the loop. Everyone has responsibilities to each other to keep it safe.

Show me some criminal indictments
Republicans control most of the states
Republicans controlled the Justice Dept under Trump
Zzz.

Again, hack: going after political opponents via the misuse of the criminal Justice system is a liberal Democrap thing.

Kinda like they knew in 2016?

I agree. But they should have waited until after the election, and focused on finding a decent candidate instead.
After ANOTHER election so trump could do even more damage. If anything it should have been sooner but they were smart they knew if they waited long enough trump would bury himself and the truth would come out. Both happened.

I know who else can't win.......Chris Christie.
I don't believe it was ever his intent, I believe he is making a final attempt to bring HONESTY and INTEGRITY back into the Republican party. A house of lies will not stand the rest of time.

Forum List

Back