Chris Christy on Trump

This isn't about Trump at all, this is about Christie and about his chances.

I know you hate the Trumpster, and prefer Sleepy Joe.

Which, BTW, is fiine. But I'm just pointing out how Christie doesn't stand a chance, and the Biden Campaign will unveil his corruption in Ft. Lee and other NJ cities if he is given the nomination. The media loves Christie now, they want to give him the nomination like they did with Romney and McCain. But once they do, they will pull out the long knives and carve him up.
Who is your plan B if Trump dies tomorrow?

Christie is only in the race to get media time to attack Trump

He is openly hypocritical as he was the first major candidate to endorse Trump, he worked on his campaign, he represented Trump all through his presidency.

It was only after Jan 6 that he turned on Trump
Christie tried to help Trump in 2016 but Donald shitcanned his recommendations.

Evidence? We have a crack head without a job making millions from painting pictures for Chinese oligarchs who buy them paying more than for a Rembrandt and you ask for more evidence?
But as we saw with the Trump impeachments, the impeachment process does not require evidence. All it is, is a smear job that the GOP refuses to do on their buddy Biden.
shows the repubs as complicit in this all.

so old christie is out for revenge. gotcha. What a guy. If that doesn't yell classy! Didn't Christie have some deal demfks were all about years ago? Bridgegate? See how easily demfks are manipulated? aahahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:
You're telling me Trump supporters would rather have 4 more years of Joe than 4 years of Christie?
Well... not that you asked, but here's my view. :p

The two, that you mentioned, are basically the same. In terms of policies and players.

I've been floating this theory around, and it's getting traction. The two groups that you mentioned, constitute the swamp.

They ARE the swamp. It's that simple.

After backing Trump the whole way….

Trump skipped him for Vice President
He skipped him for Attorney General
He skipped him for any position

Still Christie played Trumps Lapdog

Who is your plan B if Trump dies tomorrow?

I haven't given it much thought as President Trump is as feisty as ever.

But I think that Vivek is the most realistic candidate out there.

Of non-declareed candidates that might come forward- I like Steve Bannon, Elon Musk, Tucker, Newt, WWE chief Vince McMahon.

gty_chris_christie_mary_pat_jc_160201_4x3t_992.jpg

images
that's the skinny guy right?

Well... not that you asked, but here's my view. :p

The two, that you mentioned, are basically the same. In terms of policies and players.

I've been floating this theory around, and it's getting traction. The two groups that you mentioned, constitute the swamp.

They ARE the swamp. It's that simple.
Trump and the criminals he hired and fired or went to jail weren't the swamp?

Again, don't forget the Saudi Prince himself invested $2 bill in Jared K's company. That's the swamp pal.

So when he shows up for the debate, someone can ask him about a really bad traffic jam on a bridge.
OMG how many things could they say to Trump. Stormy Daniels, his perfect calls to Ukraine and Georgia, him lying to FBI about turning in all his classified documents, his foundation and University were shut down. His CIO went to jail for tax evasion, rape trials, etc.

And one bridgegate disqualifies Christy?

OMG how many things could they say to Trump. Stormy Daniels, his perfect calls to Ukraine and Georgia, him lying to FBI about turning in all his classified documents, his foundation and University were shut down. His CIO went to jail for tax evasion, rape trials, etc.

And one bridgegate disqualifies Christy?

Here's where you are failing here, sb.

The idea of Republicans attacking each other in the proposed debate is counterproductive if you want to take out Sleepy Joe.

That's why Trump's 11th Commandment for Republicans, not to talk ill of him, is so important. Debates are important, but the key is to get the party unified behind the nominee in November.

Sort of pointless for Christie to try and divide the party against the standard bearer- if you want to actually win.

Christie would make Trump look thin

Trump faces trial next year over the Stormy Daniels hush money case. He has also been charged with Espionage Act violations for allegedly mishandling classified documents and remains under investigation in Georgia for trying to flip the 2020 election result.

Former acting Solicitor General Neal Katyal thinks Donald Trump is about to endure yet another bad week.

“I think it’s likely that something will happen this week,” said Katyal, talking about another looming indictment for Trump.
The target letter is no guarantee of an indictment, Katyal acknowledged.

But “you don’t send the target letter to a former president, unless you’re pretty darn sure that you’ve got the goods,” he added.

But in bizarro world this helps Trump and his numbers go up. LOL

Forum List

Back