Chris Christy on Trump

Chrispy Cream says that Trump is a grifter and a liar.

However, not a word about Biden being the same.

Why is Chris running as a Republican again?
Chris needs to look in the mirror.

Christie is running against trump right now. He will deal with biden later. And he will make a strong case why he will be a better president.

Trump has no case. We already voted him out after his first attempt at being our president.

Christie doesn't have a chance of a snowball in you know where against Biden.

The fact that his never-trumping attitude is why Biden was elected in the first place will make any attacks against Sleepy Joe in the General Election sound self serving and contrived. No chance of him ever getting the Trumpsters behind him, the GOP would be mailing it in if the fat man got the nomination.

Chrispy Cream says that Trump is a grifter and a liar.

However, not a word about Biden being the same.

Why is Chris running as a Republican again?
Fat Chris is a joke.

I can’t understand how afraid Republicans are of Trump

They need to say…

Trump lost in 2020 and will lose again in 2024
It is Trumps poor decisions that led to his legal problems
Trump caused Jan 6

But they won’t touch it
If you are going to beat Trump you have to have balls as big as his. Look what Trump said in a primary when he first ran. Until he said this, it was taboo for a Republican to say this.

In the South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

As for his 2008 comments, Trump said of Bush in an interview with CNN, “He lied. He got us into the war with lies.” Wolf Blitzer, host of CNN’s “The Situation Room,” pushed back, saying Bush administration officials argue that the intelligence they received was wrong — not that they lied. “I don’t believe that,” Trump responded.

Here is Trump’s exchange with Blitzer

Christie doesn't have a chance of a snowball in you know where against Biden.

The fact that his never-trumping attitude is why Biden was elected in the first place will make any attacks against Sleepy Joe in the General Election sound self serving and contrived. No chance of him ever getting the Trumpsters behind him, the GOP would be mailing it in if the fat man got the nomination.
That's good. But I don't agree. I think Christie would pull in all the moderates and swing voters. Independents. Democrats impacted by inflation. Christie is very well spoken.

I'm not saying I like him. I'm saying of all the candidates, I could stomach him the most. And that should tell you he'd get the moderates and independents.

You're just too brainwashed to see it. If you like Trump, I don't expect you to agree or see clearly.

Fat Chris is a joke.

I've always said blacks, women, Hispanics, Muslims, Gays, agnostics should not vote Republican. Now I can add fat people to the list.

It's estimated that a little over 42% of American adults have obesity, while about 30.7% are overweight. Overall, more than two-thirds of U.S. adults in the United States are overweight or have obesity. Adults between ages of 40 and 59 are more likely to have obesity.

That's good. But I don't agree. I think Christie would pull in all the moderates and swing voters. Independents. Democrats impacted by inflation. Christie is very well spoken.

I'm not saying I like him. I'm saying of all the candidates, I could stomach him the most. And that should tell you he'd get the moderates and independents.

You're just too brainwashed to see it. If you like Trump, I don't expect you to agree or see clearly.
I live in NJ and had Christie as my Governor
He was a big fat bully who went after anyone who opposed him
While he was immensely popular after Hurricane Sandy, by the time he left, he had 20 percent approval.
His Whale on the Beach destroyed him

1690203955368.jpeg

Not enough moderate and independents out there to swing an election.

And Christie's slavish unwillingness to criticize his selection of Sleepy Joe in 2020 will doom him, IMHO. People will think "if Christie was wrong about Biden being a great guy in 2020, why is he right that he should be elected in 2024?" Remember, the Mumbly Joe Biden is behaving exactly as it was predicted he would in 2020.

While he was immensely popular after Hurricane Sandy, by the time he left, he had 20 percent approval.

View attachment 807511
Shhhh. Save that for after he becomes the nominee. Notice I don't say anything bad about Him or Ron now? Just wait if they are the nominee.

But seriously, I hear him speak and I get the sense he'd be the most moderate president. Nikki too. Although I think Nikki would give in to the religious right more than he would. Pence for sure would. Pence would turn us into a RWNJ nation.

My brother is a VP in manufacturing. He tells me that Mike Pence and his crazy religious ideas are a big reason companies don't move to Indiana. Too extreme.

Think about companies deciding what state to locate in. Are any of them going to move their staff to an anti abortion state? Most of their top talent would quit.

Sorry I went off on a tangent.

Yes, Christie is not fit to be POTUS either. None of them are.

And Christie's slavish unwillingness to criticize his selection of Sleepy Joe in 2020 will doom him, IMHO. People will think "if Christie was wrong about Biden being a great guy in 2020, why is he right that he should be elected in 2024?" Remember, the Mumbly Joe Biden is behaving exactly as it was predicted he would in 2020.
You're telling me Trump supporters would rather have 4 more years of Joe than 4 years of Christie?

You're telling me Trump supporters would rather have 4 more years of Joe than 4 years of Christie?

I don't see where it would make much difference. Both men hate Trump supporters will a passion. At least with Biden, we wouldn't need to worry about him running for reelection again in 2028, and if the D's wins, we might be able to get a conservative the nomination in 2028.

If Christie was wrong about Biden? Did it bother you that Trump was wrong about Pelosi?

Donald Trump before he was POTUS sent Nancy Pelosi warm wishes when she was sworn in as House Speaker in January 2007, praising her as “the best” in a personal note.

Trump, who’s now mulling a Republican run for president, penned the note on a copy of a New York Times article that chronicled Pelosi’s swearing-in, and wrote, “Nancy — you’re the best. Congrats. Donald,” according to sources familiar with the missive.

Trump confirmed to POLITICO he wrote the note, but said it was “because I want her to do great, and I want this country to be great, and I [didn’t] want her to fail as Speaker. And I like her.”

“I met her a number of times and I liked her,” he added. “And I really want her and everybody in office to do great. so because of the fact that i met her a number of times and really liked her, and then she became Speaker, I sent her a note. And I wanted her, and I continue to want her and everybody else in office, to do great for the country. ... I get along with everybody. I’m very proud of that. I get along with all of these people. Some I get along with better.”

And Trump said "it would be great if Nancy impeached Bush for lying us into Iraq"

If Christie was wrong about Biden? Did it bother you that Trump was wrong about Pelosi?

Donald Trump before he was POTUS sent Nancy Pelosi warm wishes when she was sworn in as House Speaker in January 2007, praising her as “the best” in a personal note.

Trump, who’s now mulling a Republican run for president, penned the note on a copy of a New York Times article that chronicled Pelosi’s swearing-in, and wrote, “Nancy — you’re the best. Congrats. Donald,” according to sources familiar with the missive.

Trump confirmed to POLITICO he wrote the note, but said it was “because I want her to do great, and I want this country to be great, and I [didn’t] want her to fail as Speaker. And I like her.”

“I met her a number of times and I liked her,” he added. “And I really want her and everybody in office to do great. so because of the fact that i met her a number of times and really liked her, and then she became Speaker, I sent her a note. And I wanted her, and I continue to want her and everybody else in office, to do great for the country. ... I get along with everybody. I’m very proud of that. I get along with all of these people. Some I get along with better.”

And Trump said "it would be great if Nancy impeached Bush for lying us into Iraq"

This isn't about Trump at all, this is about Christie and about his chances.

I know you hate the Trumpster, and prefer Sleepy Joe.

Which, BTW, is fiine. But I'm just pointing out how Christie doesn't stand a chance, and the Biden Campaign will unveil his corruption in Ft. Lee and other NJ cities if he is given the nomination. The media loves Christie now, they want to give him the nomination like they did with Romney and McCain. But once they do, they will pull out the long knives and carve him up.

Christie is only in the race to get media time to attack Trump

He is openly hypocritical as he was the first major candidate to endorse Trump, he worked on his campaign, he represented Trump all through his presidency.

It was only after Jan 6 that he turned on Trump

Sorry bout that,

1. Chris Christie Cream.
2. Stuffs his face with these donuts, and everyone is aware.
3. Its written on him in a profound way.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

View attachment 807511
Like many other Republicans, Christie has said he's trying to stop Trump from destroying the party and handing things over to the Democrats.

A perfectly reasonable concern, but the GQP isn't interested in reason in its present condition.

This isn't about Trump at all, this is about Christie and about his chances.

I know you hate the Trumpster, and prefer Sleepy Joe.

Which, BTW, is fiine. But I'm just pointing out how Christie doesn't stand a chance, and the Biden Campaign will unveil his corruption in Ft. Lee and other NJ cities if he is given the nomination. The media loves Christie now, they want to give him the nomination like they did with Romney and McCain. But once they do, they will pull out the long knives and carve him up.
I'm being honest when I say that when I listen to Christie speak, he seems to be the one who makes the most sense. He's rational. Not an idealog. Doesn't cater to the extreme right. Will he in office? Probably. But he doesn't deny global warming, think vaccines are a hoax, doesn't think we should stop helping Ukraine, doesn't think the election is rigged and doesn't think these charges against Trump are all witch hunts.

Christie is only in the race to get media time to attack Trump

He is openly hypocritical as he was the first major candidate to endorse Trump, he worked on his campaign, he represented Trump all through his presidency.

It was only after Jan 6 that he turned on Trump
Better late than never.

It almost seems like a calculated decision. How do I differentiate myself from the pack. Mitt did this and hoped that eventually Republicans would come around to see he was right about Trump. But that hasn't happened yet.

Remember, even though Trump admitted Bush lied us into war and caused a great recession, Republicans on USMB still can't get themselves to admit it. Or say it out loud. So they are just like Pence, Ron and Nikki. They know Trump is unfit to serve but they don't have the balls to say it.

Trump had the balls to say it and it paid off. So Christie is hoping it will pay off for him.

Didn't this happen to Ted Cruz? Trump fucked him in the ass and he became Trump's biggest supporter afterward After Trump made fun of his ugly wife. No balls.

Forum List

Back