Chris Christy on Trump

I can’t understand how afraid Republicans are of Trump

They need to say…

Trump lost in 2020 and will lose again in 2024
It is Trumps poor decisions that led to his legal problems
Trump caused Jan 6

But they won’t touch it
There is a long line of grifters and liars ready to take the helm for George Soros and the DNC, one you will love I'm sure.

To run against Biden, he first has to beat Trump.

This isn’t rocket science.
Christy could not beat himself out of a wet paper bag.

But he is fat and loud and destructive.

So there is that.

Last edited:
There is a long line of grifters and liars ready to take the helm for George Soros and the DNC, one you will love I'm sure.

George may be the largest donor and donate to Democrats but add up all the biggest donors and Republicans have more Soros' that we do.

And meanwhile, we see Republican versions of Soros are bribing our Supreme Court Justices. You cry about George Soros but not Harlan Crow?

No human could survive that.

Not possible.

gty_chris_christie_mary_pat_jc_160201_4x3t_992.jpg

images

There you go….

Republicans need to campaign against George Soros, not Donald Trump
Republicans can't even impeach an openly corrupt President.

They have no usefulness as I'm sure you would agree.

See, we are coming together as a society after all.

Yea, and not a word from Christy about it.

Funny that.

Republicans can't even impeach an openly corrupt President.

They have no usefulness as I'm sure you would agree.

See, we are coming together as a society after all.

Yea, and not a word from Christy about it.

Funny that.
Marjorie Trailer Queen and Boebert have filed impeachment charges against Biden

What are Republicans afraid of?
Maybe lack of evidence?

Maybe lack of evidence?
There is always a handful in the GOP giving lip service to doing what they should be doing, but are not as a group.

So that does not count.

Thanks for playing.

If Christie was wrong about Biden? Did it bother you that Trump was wrong about Pelosi?

Donald Trump before he was POTUS sent Nancy Pelosi warm wishes when she was sworn in as House Speaker in January 2007, praising her as “the best” in a personal note.

Trump, who’s now mulling a Republican run for president, penned the note on a copy of a New York Times article that chronicled Pelosi’s swearing-in, and wrote, “Nancy — you’re the best. Congrats. Donald,” according to sources familiar with the missive.

Trump confirmed to POLITICO he wrote the note, but said it was “because I want her to do great, and I want this country to be great, and I [didn’t] want her to fail as Speaker. And I like her.”

“I met her a number of times and I liked her,” he added. “And I really want her and everybody in office to do great. so because of the fact that i met her a number of times and really liked her, and then she became Speaker, I sent her a note. And I wanted her, and I continue to want her and everybody else in office, to do great for the country. ... I get along with everybody. I’m very proud of that. I get along with all of these people. Some I get along with better.”

And Trump said "it would be great if Nancy impeached Bush for lying us into Iraq"

This isn't about Trump at all, this is about Christie and about his chances.

I know you hate the Trumpster, and prefer Sleepy Joe.

Which, BTW, is fiine. But I'm just pointing out how Christie doesn't stand a chance, and the Biden Campaign will unveil his corruption in Ft. Lee and other NJ cities if he is given the nomination. The media loves Christie now, they want to give him the nomination like they did with Romney and McCain. But once they do, they will pull out the long knives and carve him up.

This isn't about Trump at all, this is about Christie and about his chances.

I know you hate the Trumpster, and prefer Sleepy Joe.

Which, BTW, is fiine. But I'm just pointing out how Christie doesn't stand a chance, and the Biden Campaign will unveil his corruption in Ft. Lee and other NJ cities if he is given the nomination. The media loves Christie now, they want to give him the nomination like they did with Romney and McCain. But once they do, they will pull out the long knives and carve him up.
It’s true. Chris Christie doesn’t have a chance. If he actually wanted to win, he’d stop with the reality based arguments about Trump’s corruption and lies and start playing into the MAGA world alternate universe where Trump is an innocent hero and everyone just hates his commitment to freedom.

There is always a handful in the GOP giving lip service to doing what they should be doing, but are not as a group.

So that does not count.

Thanks for playing.

What are you waiting for?

Biden Crime Family
Biden on the bankroll of China
Most corrupt President in History

All these wild claims and you can’t get a single charge to stick. Sounds like Hillary.

Meanwhile, your twice impeached Candidate is facing criminal indictments in multiple jurisdictions

Maybe lack of evidence?
Evidence? We have a crack head without a job making millions from painting pictures for Chinese oligarchs who buy them paying more than for a Rembrandt and you ask for more evidence?
But as we saw with the Trump impeachments, the impeachment process does not require evidence. All it is, is a smear job that the GOP refuses to do on their buddy Biden.

Chrispy Cream says that Trump is a grifter and a liar.

However, not a word about Biden being the same.

Why is Chris running as a Republican again?
he invoked the name trump!!!

Chrispy Cream says that Trump is a grifter and a liar.

However, not a word about Biden being the same.

Why is Chris running as a Republican again?
He is a (R), more so than POS45.
Christie is correct, trump is in FACT a grifter and a liar.
How many indictments on Biden?
How many times has Biden been impeached?

Republican attempts at……Pay no attention to Trump, Look at Biden fall flat
Correct ^^^^^

Evidence? We have a crack head without a job making millions from painting pictures for Chinese oligarchs who buy them paying more than for a Rembrandt and you ask for more evidence?
But as we saw with the Trump impeachments, the impeachment process does not require evidence. All it is, is a smear job that the GOP refuses to do on their buddy Biden.
and who didn't pay 2 million in tax money!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back