Chris Cornell dead

He got frustrated that he couldn't write a real song so he hung himself?
He did actually hang himself, but he was a genius song writer. If you think he wasnt a good writer, its because you have shit taste in music. Im thinking you should hang YOURSELF, faggot.

Chris Cornell had an incredible voice. I think they did determine it suicide. He always seemed troubled, it was obvious in his lyrics.
The music was great hard core raw rock though. Not sure if it's a rumor but the last song he did that night was Zeppelins "In my time of Dying".

He got frustrated that he couldn't write a real song so he hung himself?
He did actually hang himself, but he was a genius song writer. If you think he wasnt a good writer, its because you have shit taste in music. Im thinking you should hang YOURSELF, faggot.
So faggots aren't supposed to like his music? Was he homophobic? Or is that just you?

Chris Cornell had an incredible voice. I think they did determine it suicide. He always seemed troubled, it was obvious in his lyrics.
The music was great hard core raw rock though. Not sure if it's a rumor but the last song he did that night was Zeppelins "In my time of Dying".

They did end it with "In my time of dying." Yeah, his lyrics were always really dark and actually now that I think about it, he's been hinting at death and suicide for a very long time. Sounds like he may have been battling these demons for quite a while. "Pretty noose," etc.

Chris Cornell hanged himself, medical examiner says - CNN.com

He was alright. In his hey day. But let's be honest... He never was, nor will be ever be, a Kurt Cobain.

He was alright. In his hey day. But let's be honest... He never was, nor will be ever be, a Kurt Cobain.
See, here's the thing. I don't see how Kurt had such a cult following. Him voice & singing always sounded whiney & screechy to me. Personally couldn't stand his singing. Some of the music was great but I just could not stand his vocal style.

See, here's the thing. I don't see how Kurt had such a cult following. Him voice & singing always sounded whiney & screechy to me. Personally couldn't stand his singing. Some of the music was great but I just could not stand his vocal style.

I have a real soft spot for Nirvana, because they were one of the bands that got me into music in the first place - along with Mettalica and Black Sabbath. I enjoy their music still.

But the thing to realize is that for all intents and purposes, Nirvana was a punk band, not a "grunge" band.

Grunge existed long before Kurt ever picked up a guitar - and Soundgarden was right there at the beginning.

See, here's the thing. I don't see how Kurt had such a cult following. Him voice & singing always sounded whiney & screechy to me. Personallweey couldn't stand his singing. Some of the music was great but I just could not stand his vocal style.
More people related to Kurts music. And that includes his voice. I agree, that in a "technical" sense, Cornell was a much greater vocalist. But that doesn't always matter. Rock history is filled with titans who couldn't carry a tune in a bucket...

I have a real soft spot for Nirvana, because they were one of the bands that got me into music in the first place - along with Mettalica and Black Sabbath. I enjoy their music still.

But the thing to realize is that for all intents and purposes, Nirvana was a punk band, not a "grunge" band.

Grunge existed long before Kurt ever picked up a guitar - and Soundgarden was right there at the beginning.
Smells like Teen Spirit was the only song I ever really liked from them.

Forum List

Back