Chris Cornell dead

Interestingly enough, Weird Al is also one of the foundations of my interest in music. The album that song is on (Off The Deep End) was one of the first CDs I ever purchased with my own money.

My first ALBUM, yes vinyl, was Foreigner IV

The first album I bought EVER (on cassette tape) was Black Sabbath self-titled, followed by Nirvana's Nevermind.

The first album I bought on CD was the aforementioned Weird Al, followed by Mettalica's Reload, which while being one of their worst, led me to their earlier (and much better) albums.

The first album I bought on vinyl (which I've been collected for the last decade or so) was Enter the Wu-Tang Clan, followed by an EP called The Bad Seed by a band called The Birthday Party - which was also the first piece of vinyl I spent more than $50 on.

He got frustrated that he couldn't write a real song so he hung himself?
He did actually hang himself, but he was a genius song writer. If you think he wasnt a good writer, its because you have shit taste in music. Im thinking you should hang YOURSELF, faggot.
So faggots aren't supposed to like his music? Was he homophobic? Or is that just you?
Shut up, you ridiculous douche.
So fags ARE allowed to like his music? What about suicidal people?

He did actually hang himself, but he was a genius song writer. If you think he wasnt a good writer, its because you have shit taste in music. Im thinking you should hang YOURSELF, faggot.
So faggots aren't supposed to like his music? Was he homophobic? Or is that just you?
Shut up douche.

Chris Cornell's last song was Slaves and Bulldozers.

This is an awesome song, but he seems a bit messed up with his singing. I wonder if heroin played a role in his death? I would be willing to bet that it did. He had a known about problem with heroin. All of these guys seem to do heroin. Why on earth would they do something SO stupid? It must be the environment/atmosphere they are in.

This is an awesome song, but he seems a bit messed up with his singing. I wonder if heroin played a role in his death? I would be willing to bet that it did. He had a known about problem with heroin. All of these guys seem to do heroin. Why on earth would they do something SO stupid? It must be the environment/atmosphere they are in.

That's one of the best Soundgarden songs ever! I graduated in 1991 and I lived in the Seattle area at the height of grunge, so I got to see EVERY memorable grunge band live, multiple times. I met Chris Cornell once back stage too. Nice guy.

That's one of the best Soundgarden songs ever! I graduated in 1991 and I lived in the Seattle area at the height of grunge, so I got to see EVERY memorable grunge band live, multiple times. I met Chris Cornell once back stage too. Nice guy.

I love that song. I will definitely miss his music. I've been a huge grunge fan since I first heard it in the early 90s. :( I just cannot wrap my head around how someone who seemingly has everything a person could want could want to kill himself, especially when he has a family and young kids.

I love that song. I will definitely miss his music. I've been a huge grunge fan since I first heard it in the early 90s. :( I just cannot wrap my head around how someone who seemingly has everything a person could want could want to kill himself, especially when he has a family and young kids.

He had his demons with opioids. That's a rough one. When I met him he was shy and bashful. He didn't seem comfortable being a star at all. Combine fame with secret depression and somethings bound to happen I suppose.

Interestingly enough, Weird Al is also one of the foundations of my interest in music. The album that song is on (Off The Deep End) was one of the first CDs I ever purchased with my own money.

Weird Al is actually a talented guy, funny too!

No doubt about that.

Can you think of any other "novelty" joke singer that has had a 40-year career at all, let alone one as constantly funny and amazing as his?

Black hole sun wont you come and wash away the pain

The demons. They'll make it look how they want. He was oppressed.

His voice was so compelling. Hearing and screaming soundgarden songs seemed to reflect and tame demons in me while I managed thru my early childhood. Maybe he was so impactful to me since he was a tortured angel. I can't accept this but truly pray for his and his family's peace. Damn

Shut up douche.
Douche? You mean the people who like his music?

Shut up douche.
Douche? You mean the people who like his music?
No, as in the device you use to fuck your own ass, you sad little piece of shit

Soundgarden was a great band. Had a unique sound in the 90's when it was all bubble gum Pop.

Forum List

Back