Chris Dorner Manifesto

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
by CJ Grisham @ A Soldier's Perspective blog

I’m fed up with the media’s selective editing of former Navy Sailor and LAPD officer Christopher Dorner’s online screed. In the interest of ensuring that readers can form their own opinions without the prism of a slanted media, I offer you the entire text of his 15 page “manifesto” for your benefit exactly as written. I copied it before Facebook censored the page, most likely at the request of law enforcement.

Read the whole thing @ Chris Dorner Manifesto | A Soldier's Perspective

The man shows flashes of brilliance and lots of madness. He;s had lots of time to plan his actions and it will not be easy to find him. That, or he will simply surface and go down fighting. :cool:

Dragnet out for ex-cop...
:cool:
Hunt for fugitive resumes in Calif. mountains
Feb. 9,`13 — Scores of officers fanned out at daybreak Saturday in the snow-covered San Bernardino Mountains, resuming their search for a former Los Angeles police officer suspected of killing three people in a vengeance-fueled rampage aimed at those he blames for ending his career.
Authorities were hopeful that clearer skies would allow aircraft to help them find Christopher Dorner. Relentless snowfall Friday grounded helicopters with heat-sensing technology and hampered efforts to find the fugitive, whose burned-out pickup truck was found a day earlier in this ski resort town. SWAT teams in camouflage scoured the mountains Friday and went door-to-door examining vacant cabins, aware to the reality they could be walking into a trap set by the well-trained former Navy reservist who knows their tactics and strategies as well as they do. "He can be behind every tree," said T. Gregory Hall, a retired tactical supervisor for a special emergency response team for the Pennsylvania State Police. "He can try to draw them into an ambush area where he backtracks."

460x.jpg

A San Bernardino County Sheriff SWAT team returns to the command post at Bear Mountain near Big Bear Lake, Calif. after searching for Christopher Jordan Dorner on Friday, Feb. 8, 2013. Search conditions have been hampered by a heavy winter storm in the area. Dorner, a former Los Angeles police officer, is accused of carrying out a killing spree because he felt he was unfairly fired from his job.

As authorities weathered heavy snow and freezing temperatures in the mountains, thousands of heavily armed police remained on the lookout throughout California, Nevada, Arizona and northern Mexico for a suspect bent on revenge and willing to die. Police said officers still were guarding more than 40 people mentioned as targets in a rant they said Dorner posted on Facebook. He vowed to use "every bit of small arms training, demolition, ordnance and survival training I've been given" to bring "warfare" to the LAPD and its families. The manhunt had Southern California residents on edge. Unconfirmed sightings were reported near Barstow, about 60 miles north of the mountain search, and in downtown Los Angeles.

Some law enforcement officials said he appeared to be everywhere and nowhere, and speculated that he was trying to spread out their resources. For the time being, their focus was on the mountains 80 miles east of Los Angeles — a snowy wilderness, filled with thick forests and jagged peaks, that creates peril as much for Dorner as the officers hunting him. The small army hunting him has the advantage of strength in numbers and access to resources, such as special weapons, to bring him in. In his online rant, Dorner baited authorities. "Any threat assessments you generate will be useless," it read. "I have the strength and benefits of being unpredictable, unconventional, and unforgiving." Without the numbers that authorities have, Dorner holds one advantage: the element of surprise.

MORE

As I have previously said, the existence of so many edited versions of this 'manifesto' smells fishy.

in Particular, this part of his diatribe;

"If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle? This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war. Don’t give me that crap that its not a select fire or full auto rifle like the DoD uses. That’s bullshit because troops who carry the M-4/M-16 weapon system for combat ops outside the wire rarely utilize the select fire function when in contact with enemy combatants. The use of select fire probably isn’t even 1% in combat. So in essence, the AR-15 semiautomatic rifle is the same as the M-4/M-16. These do not need to be purchased as easily as walking to your local Walmart or striking the enter key on your keyboard to “add to cart”. All the firearms utilized in my activities are registered to me and were legally purchased at gun stores and private party transfers. All concealable weapons (pistols) were also legally register in my name at police stations or FFL’s. Unfortunately, are you aware that I obtained class III weapons (suppressors) without a background check thru NICS or DROS completely LEGALLY several times? I was able to use a trust account that I created on quicken will maker and a $10 notary charge at a mailbox etc. to obtain them legally. Granted, I am not a felon, nor have a DV misdemeanor conviction or active TRO against me on a NCIC file. I can buy any firearm I want, but should I be able to purchase these class III weapons (SBR’s, and suppressors) without a background check and just a $10 notary signature on a quicken will maker program? The answer is NO. I’m not even a resident of the state i purchased them in. Lock n Load just wanted money so they allow you to purchase class III weapons with just a notarized trust, military ID. Shame on you, Lock n Load. NFA and ATF need new laws and policies that do not allow loopholes such as this. In the end, I hope that you will realize that the small arms I utilize should not be accessed with the ease that I obtained them. Who in there right mind needs a fucking silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theatre, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook. Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!!

Mia Farrow said it best. “Gun control is no longer debatable, it’s not a conversation, its a moral mandate.”"

That passage, and the selectivity in which some so-called "news" outlets have edited it out, along with other portions as well, smells like bullshit to me.

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you wish, but since we can not trust any of our "news" sources, none of you can say for sure if this is a demonstration of why we "need" gun control.

They won't take him alive. Thy will make him out to be crazy but it you read what he wrote, he is very smart. I think they will also brush aside those two Mexicans females they shot. One In the back by the way.

"Those who study the psyches of criminals said Dorner's aggressive and self-aggrandizing rant indicates a classic case of malignant narcissist personality disorder. Some people with the disorder are extremely thin-skinned and vengeful, said Mary Ellen O'Toole, a retired FBI profiler."

Court file: LA ex-cop was disturbed, self-obsessed - Yahoo! News

Rather than describing this guy's behavior as a 'sense of entitlement,' it is more likely the result of a narcissist personality disorder. This doesn't have anything to do with being black and I can't see where it has to do with democratic or left leaning politics. This is about someone who has been disturbed for a long, long time and has at this point just gone over the edge.

Last edited:
They won't take him alive. Thy will make him out to be crazy but it you read what he wrote, he is very smart. I think they will also brush aside those two Mexicans females they shot. One In the back by the way.

Being crazy and being smart are not exclusive of each other. Who is this 'they' you refer to? Are you seeing some kind of conspiracy? LOL :cuckoo:

As I have previously said, the existence of so many edited versions of this 'manifesto' smells fishy.

"If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle? This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war. Don’t give me that crap that its not a select fire or full auto rifle like the DoD uses. That’s bullshit because troops who carry the M-4/M-16 weapon system for combat ops outside the wire rarely utilize the select fire function when in contact with enemy combatants. The use of select fire probably isn’t even 1% in combat. So in essence, the AR-15 semiautomatic rifle is the same as the M-4/M-16. These do not need to be purchased as easily as walking to your local Walmart or striking the enter key on your keyboard to “add to cart”. All the firearms utilized in my activities are registered to me and were legally purchased at gun stores and private party transfers. All concealable weapons (pistols) were also legally register in my name at police stations or FFL’s. Unfortunately, are you aware that I obtained class III weapons (suppressors) without a background check thru NICS or DROS completely LEGALLY several times? I was able to use a trust account that I created on quicken will maker and a $10 notary charge at a mailbox etc. to obtain them legally. Granted, I am not a felon, nor have a DV misdemeanor conviction or active TRO against me on a NCIC file. I can buy any firearm I want, but should I be able to purchase these class III weapons (SBR’s, and suppressors) without a background check and just a $10 notary signature on a quicken will maker program? The answer is NO. I’m not even a resident of the state i purchased them in. Lock n Load just wanted money so they allow you to purchase class III weapons with just a notarized trust, military ID. Shame on you, Lock n Load. NFA and ATF need new laws and policies that do not allow loopholes such as this. In the end, I hope that you will realize that the small arms I utilize should not be accessed with the ease that I obtained them. Who in there right mind needs a fucking silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theatre, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook. Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!!

Mia Farrow said it best. “Gun control is no longer debatable, it’s not a conversation, its a moral mandate.”"

That passage, and the selectivity in which some so-called "news" outlets have edited it out, along with other portions as well, smells like bullshit to me.

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you wish, but since we can not trust any of our "news" sources, none of you can say for sure if this is a demonstration of why we "need" gun control.

Well, that cinches it for me.

If no less an authority on the 2nd Amendment and on gun control than MIA FARROW tells us that "gun control is a moral mandate", COUNT ME IN as a gun control supporter!

:cuckoo:

Well, that cinches it for me.

If no less an authority on the 2nd Amendment and on gun control than MIA FARROW tells us that "gun control is a moral mandate", COUNT ME IN as a gun control supporter!

:cuckoo:

you mean the quote from mia farrow he included in his manifesto?

yeah, the guy vacillates between crazy and lucid in his rantings.

I HOPE "they won't take him alive".

This psycho MURDERED THREE PEOPLE. What part of this do you NOT UNDERSTAND?

If this psycho murdered three CHILDREN, would you still be cheering for Dorner?

Apparently the leftists now believe that unborn babies AND all adults are EXPENDABLE?

I HOPE "they won't take him alive".

This psycho MURDERED THREE PEOPLE. What part of this do you NOT UNDERSTAND?

If this psycho murdered three CHILDREN, would you still be cheering for Dorner?

Apparently the leftists now believe that unborn babies AND all adults are EXPENDABLE?

I don't care if they take him alive or kill him on sight. I do hope they catch him. I also agree with zona that the two women the cops accidently shot will be paid off, and that part of the story will be suppressed.

I have heard that some are "cheering" Dorner, but not me. I also don't see zona "cheering", just presenting his take on the matter.

Why would you say such a thing? Do you really think like that, with so little actual reasoning or logic? You refer to one person's post and that leads you to the conclusion that ALL people who are left of center politically think exactly the same way? What kind of extreme, nonsense thinking is that?

The ex-cop action is the very reason why we need standard 30 round magazines and AR 15 and class 3 weapons. Does anyone need more proof? Who will be the next trained killer to go unhinged and start killing people?

Why would you say such a thing? Do you really think like that, with so little actual reasoning or logic? You refer to one person's post and that leads you to the conclusion that ALL people who are left of center politically think exactly the same way? What kind of extreme, nonsense thinking is that?

The EXACT same "extreme, nonsense thinking" that I see from the leftists in this forum, every minute of every day.

How does it feel to look in the mirror AND get a big gulp of that leftist "extreme, nonsense thinking"? :cuckoo:

"Those who study the psyches of criminals said Dorner's aggressive and self-aggrandizing rant indicates a classic case of malignant narcissist personality disorder. Some people with the disorder are extremely thin-skinned and vengeful, said Mary Ellen O'Toole, a retired FBI profiler."

Court file: LA ex-cop was disturbed, self-obsessed - Yahoo! News

Rather than describing this guy's behavior as a 'sense of entitlement,' it is more likely the result of a narcissist personality disorder. This doesn't have anything to do with being black and I can't see where it has to do with democratic or left leaning politics. This is about someone who has been disturbed for a long, long time and has at this point just gone over the edge.

He is obviously suffering from some form(s) of mental illness. His behavior as described sounds eratic on so many levels. You never can know what will set some of these people off.

Those types of statements don't surprise O'Toole, the former FBI profiler, who said narcissists feel intense shame and humiliation when outside events challenge their perception of themselves.

"He's somebody I call an injustice collector," she said. "When they respond to an injustice that they think is out there, their reaction is completely over the top."

Interesting terminology. People who always seem to think they are being done wrong by someone or some group.

I want to see if the Sunday morning news shows talk about this guy's liking CNN, MSNBC and his praise for some of their on air people. Neither the networks or the people mentioned had anything to do with his actions but you know if he had mentioned FOX and praised some of their on air people in this manifesto that would be front and center on the shows tomorrow.

He's not such a tough guy now. He's on the run. Hiding from those he threatened. It's almost funny that he's basically helpless hiding out to save his own skin. It's like shooting an unarmed girl is it big man?

He turned out to be just another coward.

Forum List

Back