Chris Dorner Manifesto

They believe the wounded officers are from Fish and Game, who were the ones who originally spotted him in the stolen car, and were first to engage him.....Massive amount of CHP and SB county Sheriff's are heading to the scene.

One thing that han't been reported, but my wife found out from a friend who s LAPD, is that on the day his truck was found burned out in Big Bear, all the local ski resorts were holding free skiing day for LAPD officers and their families.....No doubt, he was planning on killing a mass amount of them....They also found camping gear about 50 yards from where the truck was found, and several weapons inside the truck.

Reports now, are that they believe he may be armed with around thirty weapons, one being a .50 cal sniper rifle.....That's a nasty fuckin' weapon, capable of penetrating anything, and there have been kills by it in Afganistan from over a mile away.

Interesting that, in his "manifesto", he says he is favor of a military weapons ban and praised Diane Feinstein for her work.

Most cops seem to feel that way but of course, who can blame them when they're faced with crazies every day who out-gun law enforcement.

Reports now, are that they believe he may be armed with around thirty weapons, one being a .50 cal sniper rifle.....That's a nasty fuckin' weapon, capable of penetrating anything, and there have been kills by it in Afganistan from over a mile away.

Interesting that, in his "manifesto", he says he is favor of a military weapons ban and praised Diane Feinstein for her work.

Most cops seem to feel that way but of course, who can blame them when they're faced with crazies every day who out-gun law enforcement.
And some make it clear they want the weapons to attack authority figures.

He's definitly using a semi-auto, heavy weapon....No evidence of a full auto.

They now say he's holed up in a cabin, last shots heard about 5 minutes ago.

And some make it clear they want the weapons to attack authority figures.

News was just talking about his fan club, people who have romanticized his murders of law enforcement and have said they would hide him or, if they knew where he is, not report it to law enforcement.

The gun nutters are losing control of themselves. They're frightened little mouses who see them selves as Might Mouse heroes. The mentally ill are coming out of their closets.

More exchange of gunfire now. Bet Dorner will be killed and the nutters will go even nuttier.

What a terribly sad situation.

Nugent will be selling t-shirts.

I see at the bottom of the screen that another thread has been started about this.

Mods, could you combine them please?

He's about thirty miles from Big Bear.....Best thing he could have done was get out of the Big Bear area, seeing as though so many people up there are armed, with weapons capable of dropping a bear in its tracks....Good for them...The 2nd amendment is a beautiful thing.

They're talking about how many years he's been collecting these weapons and nursing his hurts, planning his revenge and how it has led to this.

No wonder he is in favor of keeping certain weapons away from nutters.

Apparently his fans don't care about the people he murdered.

They're talking about how many years he's been collecting these weapons and nursing his hurts, planning his revenge and how it has led to this.

What he's done is fully make the case for gun rights.....Damn sure he's not the only lunatic cop running around out there.

What he's done is fully make the case for gun rights.....Damn sure he's not the only lunatic cop running around out there.

One has nothing to do with the other. By saying they're the same, YOU are speaking against MY right to have guns in MY home.

Watching this coverage - I'm alone in my lake house. Very rural, very isolated and I feel for the people who are in their rural, isolated homes being damned happy that he didn't choose their home to make his stand.

The nutters seem to be doing everything they can to make a case AGAINST the second amendment. I wish the gun idiots would THINK before they run their mouth.

If Obabble had a sense of humor he would put a drone on Dorner's ass...great intro to the SOTU speech....

Dorner is an enemy combatant?

Nope.

Sheesh. Its like rw's really don't understand that when an American joins an enemy of the US, they become enemy combatants.

I wonder how we say that in really simple terms that even the nutters can understand.

One has nothing to do with the other. By saying they're the same, YOU are speaking against MY right to have guns in MY home.

Watching this coverage - I'm alone in my lake house. Very rural, very isolated and I feel for the people who are in their rural, isolated homes being damned happy that he didn't choose their home to make his stand.

The nutters seem to be doing everything they can to make a case AGAINST the second amendment. I wish the gun idiots would THINK before they run their mouth.
And i'm sure most of the people in the area damn sure had their guns at the ready....In fact, many who were interviewed damn sure were prepared for the worst case scenario, and had their weapons locked and loaded.

Yeah, he's fully made the case for gun rights....No doubt about it.

He's about thirty miles from Big Bear.....Best thing he could have done was get out of the Big Bear area, seeing as though so many people up there are armed, with weapons capable of dropping a bear in its tracks....Good for them...The 2nd amendment is a beautiful thing.

Only thing people in Big Bear are armed with is ski poles. It's a resort area where few are full time residents.

Forum List

Back