Chris Dorner Manifesto

He's about thirty miles from Big Bear.....Best thing he could have done was get out of the Big Bear area, seeing as though so many people up there are armed, with weapons capable of dropping a bear in its tracks....Good for them...The 2nd amendment is a beautiful thing.

Only thing people in Big Bear are armed with is ski poles. It's a resort area where few are full time residents.

You've met all of them and know everything about each and every one of them. Yeah, right.

Wouldn't surprise me if ignorant jackasses said the same about the area where my lake house is.

That's why we would call them ignorant jackasses.

You've met all of them and know everything about each and every one of them. Yeah, right.

Wouldn't surprise me if ignorant jackasses said the same about the area where my lake house is.

That's why we would call them ignorant jackasses.

Lived in Running Springs for 5 years, sparky.

Try again.

And, that means you know them all and know exactly what they ALL keep in their front hall closets?

Fact is, you seldom have any clue of what you're talking about. You've made a sweeping statement as though its fact when its really just more of your silly swaggering and posturing.

And, that means you know them all and know exactly what they ALL keep in their front hall closets?

Fact is, you seldom have any clue of what you're talking about. You've made a sweeping statement as though its fact when its really just more of your silly swaggering and posturing.

ROFL

It means I lived there, dumbfuck.

I know the area, I lived there. It isn't what you think. It's a resort town near LA - it rents cabins to skiers coming up from Los Angeles, it's not the backwoods of Montana.

Don't be such a fucking moron, intent on highlighting your ignorance.

ROFL

I know the area, I lived there. It isn't what you think. It's a resort town near LA - it rents cabins to skiers coming up from Los Angeles, it's not the backwoods of Montana.

And, having lived there, you know that no one there is armed.

You KNOW that skiers are never ever armed and that renters of cabins are never ever armed. You KNOW that only places like "the backwoods of Montana" have armed residents.

You have no clue. You want and need to look like the big hunt 'n' grunt type, a he-man, so you lie. You try to look like more than you are.

But, I tell you what .. If you need to pretend you know something you don't, you go right ahead cuz, I'm bored with you now.

And, having lived there, you know that no one there is armed.

What about you, dudley? If you go for a weekend skiing, do you take a gun?

Most people don't.

You KNOW that skiers are never ever armed and that renters of cabins are never ever armed. You KNOW that only places like "the backwoods of Montana" have armed residents.

You have no clue. You want and need to look like the big hunt 'n' grunt type, a he-man, so you lie. You try to look like more than you are.

But, I tell you what .. If you need to pretend you know something you don't, you go right ahead cuz, I'm bored with you now.

You're an idiot, caught again by your bullshit.

ROFL

Actually, most of the full time residents are definitely armed....We owned an A-frame their for over 10 years, and 75% of the neighbors were full time residents, and armed to the teeth....Many are also ex-law enforcement & firefighters, full time resident retirees.

It's more than just a "resort" town....It's also a retirement haven.

Actually, most of the full time residents are definitely armed....We owned an A-frame their for over 10 years, and 75% of the neighbors were full time residents, and armed to the teeth....Many are also ex-law enforcement & firefighters, full time resident retirees.

It's more than just a "resort" town....It's also a retirement haven.

I was a full time resident as well, but no more than 5% of the people up there are. I wrote the reservation software for Snow Valley.

Forum List

Back