Chris Dorner Manifesto

by CJ Grisham @ A Soldier's Perspective blog

I’m fed up with the media’s selective editing of former Navy Sailor and LAPD officer Christopher Dorner’s online screed. In the interest of ensuring that readers can form their own opinions without the prism of a slanted media, I offer you the entire text of his 15 page “manifesto” for your benefit exactly as written. I copied it before Facebook censored the page, most likely at the request of law enforcement.

Read the whole thing @ Chris Dorner Manifesto | A Soldier's Perspective

The man shows flashes of brilliance and lots of madness. He;s had lots of time to plan his actions and it will not be easy to find him. That, or he will simply surface and go down fighting. :cool:

Or he's just a severely mentally disturbed person.

I'm not sure why you think it will be "cool" if he goes down fighting.

I’m fed up with the media’s selective editing of former Navy Sailor and LAPD officer Christopher Dorner’s online screed. In the interest of ensuring that readers can form their own opinions without the prism of a slanted media, I offer you the entire text of his 15 page “manifesto” for your benefit exactly as written. I copied it before Facebook censored the page, most likely at the request of law enforcement.

The man shows flashes of brilliance and lots of madness. He;s had lots of time to plan his actions and it will not be easy to find him. That, or he will simply surface and go down fighting. :cool:

Yep more and more obama supporters will be like this cop killer when it can no longer be hidden that obama is a failure and they supported him.

Yep more and more obama supporters will be like this cop killer when it can no longer be hidden that obama is a failure and they supported him.

:laugh::lame2:

Laugh,. there's proof that one obama supporter snapped.
I'd keep a watch for those cars that have obama biden bumper stickers.

This guy snapped a long time before Obama came along. But in your bizarre universe, Obama's responsible for your unhappiness, so he must be responsible for everyone elses...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PTii_llMvg]Happiness Is A Warm Gun The Beatles - You Sing The Hits - YouTube[/ame]

This guy snapped a long time before Obama came along. But in your bizarre universe, Obama's responsible for your unhappiness, so he must be responsible for everyone elses...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PTii_llMvg]Happiness Is A Warm Gun The Beatles - You Sing The Hits - YouTube[/ame]

He started killing cops when?

Major gunfight going on in Big Bear.....They've got him cornered after he broke into a home, tied up the occupents and stole their car......Reports are that at least two officers are down.

Christopher Dorner He's absolutely FEARLESS!! go to AMAZON and read "How to overcome fear, and start living fearless" it's the book that all is reading I think this guy must have it, but be careful the Illuminati don't want you to read it because this is the real deal, so only those that are truly aware get this book and read it ASAP!

He's sick. mentally ill. Nothing romantic or "fearless" about watching his breakdown.

He's a cop who is, right now, at this moment, trying to commit suicide by cop.

You gun nuts really need to get a grip. Making this poor pathetic man your hero is damn near as sick as he is.

You can hear a major gunfight going on from a local reporter fron KCAL 9 news......He's in his car, and you can hear the cops telling him to "get the fuck outta here, NOW!".

Reports now, are that they believe he may be armed with around thirty weapons, one being a .50 cal sniper rifle.....That's a nasty fuckin' weapon, capable of penetrating anything, and there have been kills by it in Afganistan from over a mile away.

Forum List

Back