Chris Hedges- What Will Trigger Revolution in America?

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

This is not flattering to the political left but it explores some of the problem issues.

In the interest of encouraging some decent discussion. After 20 minutes they never do get to a definitive answer but there are several interesting hot button issues raised. I found the whole thing as raising criticism of the left than anything else.
But in doing that, Hedges and Dore are able to hint at possible solutions.

What issues will trigger a revolution and which side will be responsible?

This is not flattering to the political left but it explores some of the problem issues.

In the interest of encouraging some decent discussion. After 20 minutes they never do get to a definitive answer but there are several interesting hot button issues raised. I found the whole thing as raising criticism of the left than anything else.
But in doing that, Hedges and Dore are able to hint at possible solutions.

What issues will trigger a revolution and which side will be responsible?

It will have to wait until after the Super Bowl. That is more important

It used to be the right was pushing a religious tyranny. Now it’s the left pushing a woke tyrannical tyranny.

Rasmussen just reported the following:

— 59% of Democrats favor forcing the unvaccinated to stay home at all times except for emergencies.

— 55% of Democrats favor levying state or federal fines on people who decline the shot.

— 48% of Democrats favor fines or imprisonment for people who publicly question vaccine efficacy.

— 47% of Democrats favor a government tracking program to people who decline the shot.

— 45% of Democrats support temporary relocation to “designated facilities or locations” for those who decline the shot.

— 29% of Democrats favor temporarily removing your custody of your children if you decline the shot.

That’s pretty twisted.

It used to be the right was pushing a religious tyranny. Now it’s the left pushing a woke tyrannical tyranny.

Rasmussen just reported the following:

— 59% of Democrats favor forcing the unvaccinated to stay home at all times except for emergencies.

— 55% of Democrats favor levying state or federal fines on people who decline the shot.

— 48% of Democrats favor fines or imprisonment for people who publicly question vaccine efficacy.

— 47% of Democrats favor a government tracking program to people who decline the shot.

— 45% of Democrats support temporary relocation to “designated facilities or locations” for those who decline the shot.

— 29% of Democrats favor temporarily removing your custody of your children if you decline the shot.

That’s pretty twisted.
Hedges comments on the vaccines in a way that is favourable to your ideology.

You mean the ideology of truth?
Possibly, but you'll have to be more specific if you want my agreement. I don't agree with everything Hedges said.
But he hits on some key points that offer ideas that could help to answer the main question asked in the title.

Will there be a revolution and which political side could trigger it?

Possibly, but you'll have to be more specific if you want my agreement. I don't agree with everything Hedges said.
But he hits on some key points that offer ideas that could help to answer the main question asked in the title.

Will there be a revolution and which political side could trigger it?
I don’t believe there will be a revolution. At least not one that overthrows the government. The American people are too uninformed and feeble minded to do anything dramatic.

I do see the government becoming more authoritative and Fascistic.

Forum List

Back