Chris Krebs sues the Trump Campaign

I know there are law suit threads already on USMB regarding companies and individuals libeled and slandered by Trumpist lies.

Now the piper will be paid.

These law suits are good news. Good news because nothing hurts like getting hit in the check book. Trumpers have got away with atrocious lies and defamation for too long. People have been hurt. Families threatened. Good companies‘ reputations damaged.

These folks that promulgated these lies should spend that next four years fighting those suits and spending time in bankruptcy court.

Expect a lot of back tracking and apologies in the more this to come.

This is only starting.

I would love to see Trump in the bread line.
Trump may very well be subpoenaed to defend his “tweets”, if not, sued himself.
I would certainly like to see a penalty for all the crazy lies. Of course old Tucker Carlson may be on to something. Some of the lies were so outrageous it can be argued that one thought they were so fantastic no one would believe them. Crazy days when 73 million people follow a guy that tells you to put cleaners in your veins. I would not let that guy fix the pea trap under my sink.
Very good point. Yes, these RW media companies and Trumpist pundits could use the ”Tucker Carlson defense”. That defense is you have to be an absolute moron to believe anything that comes out of the mouths of Trumpist pundits.

The problem with that defense are the real world damages and threats these individuals and companies have faced Are dealing with.
If it were 1980 I would believe these people would be held responsible. Today I wait with bated breath.
Dominion can prove definite damages
Their livelihood is at stake.

Hope the court holds those spreading intentional lies accountable. There was malicious intent

Both actual and punitive damages are in order
The most dim witted argument that the Trumpers make in defense is somehow discovery will show what they assert is true. Yeah, like discovery will show Hugo Chavez’s ghost was involved in software development or that Dominon made software that would change Trump votes to Biden votes in four states but not change anyone else’s votes and that the software knew when a Trumper was reviewing the software. LOL

Good luck with that idiocy.

The key is, they will have to defend their misinformation campaign in court.
Dominion relies on its reputation for accurate, trustworthy election software. These unfounded accusations could destroy the company.
Actual damages as well as punitive damages are in order

Fox and Trump have deep pockets
Lets empty them
Agreed. I especially hope they drive OAN and Newmax into bankruptcy.

What they have said is not just accidental, it was malicious.

I expect the courts will hold them accountable

Everyone is accountable in court especially if they are guilty and that goes for the complainant... as well.
Malicious is the purposeful rerouting of a constitutionally guaranteed vote....objecting to that or bringing it to light is first amendment stuff....
You have about as much chance of suing that as you do the kitchen sink.

JO

Good point there
They will have to PROVE their claims of purposeful rerouting of votes. In over 50 cases, they have failed to do so.

I know there are law suit threads already on USMB regarding companies and individuals libeled and slandered by Trumpist lies.

These law suits are good news. Good news because nothing hurts like getting hit in the check book. Trumpers have got away with atrocious lies and defamation for too long. People have been hurt. Families threatened. Good companies‘ reputations damaged.

These folks that promulgated these lies should spend that next four years fighting those suits and spending time in bankruptcy court.

This is only starting.

I would certainly like to see a penalty for all the crazy lies. Of course old Tucker Carlson may be on to something. Some of the lies were so outrageous it can be argued that one thought they were so fantastic no one would believe them. Crazy days when 73 million people follow a guy that tells you to put cleaners in your veins. I would not let that guy fix the pea trap under my sink.
Very good point. Yes, these RW media companies and Trumpist pundits could use the ”Tucker Carlson defense”. That defense is you have to be an absolute moron to believe anything that comes out of the mouths of Trumpist pundits.

The problem with that defense are the real world damages and threats these individuals and companies have faced Are dealing with.
If it were 1980 I would believe these people would be held responsible. Today I wait with bated breath.

Hope the court holds those spreading intentional lies accountable. There was malicious intent

The most dim witted argument that the Trumpers make in defense is somehow discovery will show what they assert is true. Yeah, like discovery will show Hugo Chavez’s ghost was involved in software development or that Dominon made software that would change Trump votes to Biden votes in four states but not change anyone else’s votes and that the software knew when a Trumper was reviewing the software. LOL

Dominion relies on its reputation for accurate, trustworthy election software. These unfounded accusations could destroy the company.

Lets empty them

Everyone is accountable in court especially if they are guilty and that goes for the complainant... as well.
Malicious is the purposeful rerouting of a constitutionally guaranteed vote....objecting to that or bringing it to light is first amendment stuff....

JO
Maliciousness is lying about rerouting votes and falsely accusing others of being involved in such action.
Nothing will shock Trumper back to reality than having to sell their property to pay for a law suit verdict.

Hahaha.....so many documented cases of this have come to light that the law suit is doomed before it begins...what it does have the ability to do though is further the proof of the fraud through discovery.....I think that the Trump Team was counting on it frankly.

JO

On Nov. 12, just nine days after Election Day, Trump tweeted a claim that “DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE.”

Im sure our president will be able to support his accusation against Dominion.

If not, he will be personally liable for damages
When Trump is out of office and no longer shielded from presidential immunity, the law suits will fly.

‘Lawyers just remember get your money up front with Trump!

oh wait..I forgot Trump’s supporters will pay for his lawyers.

You're living in a Dream World...... The same was said about Clinton, about Bush, about Obama....yet nothing and it will continue to be nothing....Bush was heading for a UN guarded prison the moment he left office.....I remember so well......he is still living like a reclusive billionaire on his Texas ranch to this day....hmmm.....go figure.

JO

Last edited:
I hope Dominion lawyers remember to introduce into evidence their funny cat pictures in this case that will never see a courtroom. That will impress a judge.

They have a solid case

None of the defendants want this to go to court. Punitive damages will destroy them.

Look for Team Trump to look to settle
Exactly right.

Trump has a history of settling out of court but without admitting fault or disclosing details.

Dominions reputation and future DEPENDS on the defendants admitting fault and publicly admitting their claims are baseless

This is only starting.

Lets empty them

JO
Maliciousness is lying about rerouting votes and falsely accusing others of being involved in such action.
Nothing will shock Trumper back to reality than having to sell their property to pay for a law suit verdict.

Hahaha.....so many documented cases of this have come to light that the law suit is doomed before it begins...what it does have the ability to do though is further the proof of the fraud through discovery.....I think that the Trump Team was counting on it frankly.

JO
Lol... “Trump Team” as you call them is already scurrying away from their Dominion lie and false accusations against Krebs and others. Not just scurrying away but abandoning the lie with their tails between their legs. They are scared to death of this litigation and for good reason. They lied. They know they lied. They know they lied to increase their viewership. They purposefully hurt the companies and individuals with their lies to increase their profits or for financial or political gain. ”Team Trump” will pay dearly.

Last edited:
I hope Dominion lawyers remember to introduce into evidence their funny cat pictures in this case that will never see a courtroom. That will impress a judge.

They have a solid case

None of the defendants want this to go to court. Punitive damages will destroy them.

Look for Team Trump to look to settle
Exactly right.

Trump has a history of settling out of court but without admitting fault or disclosing details.

Dominions reputation and future DEPENDS on the defendants admitting fault and publicly admitting their claims are baseless

Dominion is screwed on way or another....whether they were involved in the hack of their own machines or victimized by a third party is irrelevant. Krebs might have a
wrongful Termination lawsuit but I doubt it....usually Gov employees sign off on that before they accept the job or they don't get offered the job. Krebbs said that he fully expected to be fired after making the statement....now why would he say that?

Only liberal slime think they have a right to sue when they fuck up and get fired....

Only liberal slime think they have a right to sue when they fuck up and get fired....
Go back to licking the butt of the king of frivolous lawsuits that get laughed out of court. And we are not just talking about his laughable election lawsuits. He has been that idiot his whole life.

This is only starting.

Lets empty them

JO

JO
Lol... “Trump Team” as you call them is already scurrying away from their Dominion lie. Not just scurrying away but abandoning the lie with their tails between their legs. They are scared to death of this litigation and for good reason. They lied. They know they lied. They know they lied to increase their viewership. They purposefully hurt the companies and individuals with their lies to increase their profits or personal gain, financial or political. ”Team Trump” will pay dearly.

Hmm....I don't seem to be watching the same news you are...

This is only starting.

Lets empty them

JO

JO
Lol... “Trump Team” as you call them is already scurrying away from their Dominion lie. Not just scurrying away but abandoning the lie with their tails between their legs. They are scared to death of this litigation and for good reason. They lied. They know they lied. They know they lied to increase their viewership. They purposefully hurt the companies and individuals with their lies to increase their profits or personal gain, financial or political. ”Team Trump” will pay dearly.

As if you read a single word of that.

so many documented cases of this have come to light that the law suit is doomed before it begins...
Zero cases shown and zero evidence presented. Stop lying, you're embarrassing yourself.

Not embarassed at all...
How far did that “report” go in a court of law?
Never saw the light of day

so many documented cases of this have come to light that the law suit is doomed before it begins...
Zero cases shown and zero evidence presented. Stop lying, you're embarrassing yourself.

Not embarassed at all...
How far did that “report” go in a court of law?
Never saw the light of day
He didn't read about that, either. You aren't talking to an intellectual giant.

This is only starting.

Lets empty them

JO

JO

Lol...what a load of garbage that “summary” was. That idiotic summary couldn’t even get the man who signed it, name right. I mean his name was different in three different places. You people are just plain sad with this election fraud rubbish.

"Oh you fired me so I'm going to sue you"....snowflake seditious liberal slime ball.....
He should have his benefit package revoked and be prosecuted for gross mismanagement of his duties....
One day tards one of these idiot Trump haters is going to fuck up bigtime and get a lot of people killed.....

"Oh you fired me so I'm going to sue you"....snowflake seditious liberal slime ball.....
He should have his benefit package revoked and be prosecuted for gross mismanagement of his duties....
One day tards one of these idiot Trump haters is going to fuck up bigtime and get a lot of people killed.....
Sorry, this is not the third reich. When people sue, we sort it out in court.

Political speech is protected.............

Saying that the election was "rigged", or that the Dominion Machines were hacked, isn't "political speech". It's lying about what actually happened. Calling for the torture and execution of those who tell the American people the truth, is the definition of "hate speech".

Lying about the machines the states used in the election in order to undermine the safety and the security of the elections, ON NO EVIDENCE, isn't political speech, it's "sedition", and it's promoting lies and disinformation in the hopes of making people mistrust the election results.

Not to mention causing financial harm to those who are being smeared and maligned. Mr. Crebs has been fired and called a "liar" by the President of the United States, for daring to say that the elections were "fair and honest".

Lies which defame the character or the performance of product are not "political speech". Furthermore, the claims the Trump Campaign and Trump's lawyers have made in the media, are not the claims they have made in the courts. Guiliani went out of his way to tell the Pennsylvannia Appeals Court that he wasn't arguing "fraud":

Unlike message boards, the accused will have to prove their assertions under oath and penalty of perjury

What they did was malicious and damaged the reputation of a company that must have trusted software.

I think more than an apology will be demanded
Put on your tie then and offer your services to Dominion vote changing machines.
Don't forget to mention the Michigan independent forensic audit where Dominion was
guilty of everything said about them.

You know the machine was developed by Hugo Chavez, right? You know Eric Coomer assured colleagues
that he guaranteed Trump would lose, right? Make sure you tell the judge all that.

We can't tell the judge any of that because we'd be charged with perjury if we did.

Forum List

Back