Chris Matthews definition of racism

Did it ever occur to you TM, that he said he voted for Bush to bolster his street cred asa person who has suddenly seen the light? You know, like bucs? Liberals seem to love converts more than their own.

Goofy bunch

Did it ever occur to you TM, that he said he voted for Bush to bolster his street cred asa person who has suddenly seen the light? You know, like bucs? Liberals seem to love converts more than their own.

Goofy bunch

you could tell by his whole demeaner during the early Bush years.

he hated the Clinton people.

He was in the Carter admin and they felt slighted by the Clinton people.

Chris is a small and petty man with not as many brains cells as he thinks he has

Its not me or anyone but the facts that cause your losses

When you refer to facts, does that include this, thanks to Barack Obama?

"A couple of weeks ago, Black Entertainment Television founder Bob Johnson, speaking at The National Press Club, said the nation “would never tolerate white unemployment at 14 and 15 percent.” Black unemployment has been double that of white Americans for more than 50 years. The black youth unemployment rate is more than 40 percent nationally. In some cities, unemployment for black working-age males is more than 50 percent. Let’s look at this, but first let’s look at some history."
Williams: Why is Black Unemployment so High?

Here's something kinda funny, Two me.

PC can call TM a cracker, and by liberals definition, it's not a racist comment, since PC isn't white.

that's the awesome right there.

Now...you know I would never call her that: she's my heroine...and I learn so much from Ms. Truthie....

...we all do, don't we?

dear fact adverse fool.

how Is Obama responsible for something the article says goes back to his childhood?

see you cant get facts correct

Here's something kinda funny, Two me.

PC can call TM a cracker, and by liberals definition, it's not a racist comment, since PC isn't white.

that's the awesome right there.

Now...you know I would never call her that: she's my heroine...and I learn so much from Ms. Truthie....

...we all do, don't we?

They have 12 step programs for that.

Just sayin, just say no.

I cant stand mathews.

that being said please tell us EXACTLY what you think was racist about what he said?

Because of the statement indicates that only Whites can be racist.

Here is what he said "That one race, Whites, should be able to rule all others."
That is a racist statement.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back