Chris Matthews: only whites can be racist

This is the same nutter who last november said he was glad hurricane Sandy hit because it helped obozo win re-election! Why wasn't he fired for that?

When you get down to brass tacks and in this country?

Yeah.

For most of this country's history up until VERY recently, white racism was institutionalized.

It's only the last 30 or so years, there has been real progress in that realm.

Yeah.

For most of this country's history up until VERY recently, white racism was institutionalized.

So lets interrupt such progress by supporting, and making exuses for some ass who uses his access to the ears of the public to imply otherwise.

Chris Matthews is nearly as big a joke as Lawrence O'Donnell and Sean Hannity.

Sane people pay them no attention.

Ol' spittle mouth matthews again?

He's still wiping the semen stains off his shoes from Bam Bam's first term.

Being white I naturally feel guilty about this thread.:lol:

Yeah.

So lets interrupt such progress by supporting, and making exuses for some ass who uses his access to the ears of the public to imply otherwise.

Well no.

The thing is..you folks want to forget about over a century and a half of institutional racism. Like..it never happened.

Move on.

Get over it.

There was a tremendous amount of damage down to the people affected by this institutional racism. And this country has done paltry little to deal with it. And that paltry little is constantly under attack.

Yeah.

Well no.

The thing is..you folks want to forget about over a century and a half of institutional racism. Like..it never happened.

Move on.

Get over it.

There was a tremendous amount of damage down to the people affected by this institutional racism. And this country has done paltry little to deal with it. And that paltry little is constantly under attack.

The number of people still around for slavery?? Do I have to pay because I may have had an ancient relative that benefited from the slavery in one way or another??

Do I also get to get reparations and special treatment because of the racism that now goes against whites?? Do I get reparations because of the racism against my multi-racial marriage??

Give it a break... it IS time to move on and get with equality in treatment and not all this whining because somebody somewhere uses their freedom to express bigoted things or don't like someone because of their race

Well no.

Move on.

Get over it.

The number of people still around for slavery?? Do I have to pay because I may have had an ancient relative that benefited from the slavery in one way or another??

Do I also get to get reparations and special treatment because of the racism that now goes against whites?? Do I get reparations because of the racism against my multi-racial marriage??

Give it a break... it IS time to move on and get with equality in treatment and not all this whining because somebody somewhere uses their freedom to express bigoted things or don't like someone because of their race
^Case in point.

every time the right screams about christians being pursicuted in this country they should be told to JUST get over it like they want the blacks to do

Forum List

Back