Chris Matthews: only whites can be racist

Matthews needs therapy. He has a serious case of liberal guilt.

The left has Matthews. The right has Limbaugh, Levin, Hannity, Coulter, Beck, and on and on...... The left has a few others also, but you should get the point.

Your point is not lost here. Media today has become something akin to the WWE. It's disgusting, but that is cable news; more style than content. The old axiom holds true - "If it bleeds, it leads".

Get used to it. It is not going to change. I recently read that 98% of ALL Americans get their "news" from cable and NOT network coverage. Both sides (CNN. MSNBC - FOX) are responsible for this complete polarization of the viewer. The left is absolutely CERTAIN that they get the truth and will argue with Jesus Christ to make their point and FOX viewers are just as bad on the other side of the coin - absolutely certain that THEY represent the truth.

Matthews is nothing more than an idiot with a mouth. Sad to think the anointed mouth piece of the left has never visited South America, Africa, or Asia and really doesn't understand what he is talking about. What he would soon learn is that racism is substantially more than his jaded interpretation as it applies to the United States and color. But then again we are talking about Chris Matthews.

Matthews is nothing more than an idiot with a mouth. Sad to think the anointed mouth piece of the left has never visited South America, Africa, or Asia and really doesn't understand what he is talking about. What he would soon learn is that racism is substantially more than his jaded interpretation as it applies to the United States and color. But then again we are talking about Chris Matthews.

fox news tell you that you brain dead clone?

The number of people still around for slavery?? Do I have to pay because I may have had an ancient relative that benefited from the slavery in one way or another??

Do I also get to get reparations and special treatment because of the racism that now goes against whites?? Do I get reparations because of the racism against my multi-racial marriage??

Give it a break... it IS time to move on and get with equality in treatment and not all this whining because somebody somewhere uses their freedom to express bigoted things or don't like someone because of their race
^Case in point.

Damn straight... suck it up and drive on... you get nowhere sitting and whining about what happened generations ago... and if someone don't like you because of your skin color or what your cultural origin is, oh well.. as long as they do not currently infringe on your rights (and no, you do not have the right to be prevented from feeling bad/hurt)

What do you want.. reparations for every black person?? Every Asian person who may have some distant tie to the railroad work of the 1800's?? Etc?? No... sorry.. not gonna happen nor should it happen

Since I have Slavic heritage does that mean I can sue the city of Rome for what they did to my ancestry?

Matthews needs therapy. He has a serious case of liberal guilt.

The left has Matthews. The right has Limbaugh, Levin, Hannity, Coulter, Beck, and on and on...... The left has a few others also, but you should get the point.

Interesting..

You mention one on the left and several on the right.

Sooo.....

Maddow, Sharpton, Moore, Goldberg, Walters, Behar....

Shall we continue?

Beckel...

what the hell....the fact that you said "a few others" is enough to make me realize you are a dishonest person.

No need for me to continue....

Really? He says and believes the same things you do.

At one point he was the toast of the conservative town.

He was constantly mauling Clinton.

:lol:

That should be easy to substantiate with multiple links of praise. I await your proof with bated breath.

Google works for you too.

Anyone who follows Chris Matthews knows that during the Clinton Presidency, Matthews was bashing him.

Last edited:

TM
You are such a petty little man.

TM
You are such a petty little man.

That's not a man, just a little bitch.

At one point he was the toast of the conservative town.

He was constantly mauling Clinton.

That should be easy to substantiate with multiple links of praise. I await your proof with bated breath.

Google works for you too.

Anyone who follows Chris Matthews knows that during the Clinton Presidency, Matthews was bashing him.

I didn't make the claim, you did. It's yours to back up.

And bashing Clinton does not equate to Matthews being the toast of the town among conservatives. During the 2008 and 2012 elections, Hannity would speak out agaiist the Republican candidates that he wasn't for. Did that make him the toast of liberal town? I think not.

I'll never forget MSNBC's coverage of the 2008 GOP convention.

Holy crap, Matthews and Keith Olbermann had the nastiest scowls on their faces, they looked like they were going to strangle somebody at any minute. They looked freakin' MAD.

Didn't they get replaced after the first night?

"Journalists". :laugh:

I'll never forget MSNBC's coverage of the 2008 GOP convention.

Holy crap, Matthews and Keith Olbermann had the nastiest scowls on their faces, they looked like they were going to strangle somebody at any minute. They looked freakin' MAD.

Didn't they get replaced after the first night?

"Journalists". :laugh:

the best was Barbara Walters back during the 2008 campaign..

When she had Obama on, She looked him in the face, smiled, laughed....asked easy "entertaining" questions.....

McCain comes on? Scowl on her face. Stared at the floor when speaking with him. Questions with a tone of "how come you beleive...."

Chris Matthews is nearly as big a joke as Lawrence O'Donnell and Sean Hannity.

Sane people pay them no attention.

Lawrence O'Donnell like the rest of the hosts on MSNBC does a spot
during commercial breaks where he whines about stuff, does one on education.
He goes on for a bit crying about kids going to school unprepared.

So now that's our fault.

Not one word about parents bringing kids that they can't take care of into the world.
Pretty pathetic.Libs always looking for someone to blame for their plight.

Forum List

Back