Chris Matthews: Trump wants to put his enemies in front of a firing squad

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
How irresponsible, and unhinged can you get?!!
You'll have to watch and listen to the video to hear it.

Where'd they find this old hack? Man they are digging deep now! Is he going to get a new show after Morning Joe? :badgrin:

Especially when I watched Hannity's interview with Trump last night. Hannity specifically asked point blank if it was Trump's intention to use his presidential powers to go after those who have persecuted/prosecuted him for the last four+ years. And he uncategorically replied that sort of thing has to stop. We cannot keep weaponizing government against political opponents no matter how evil or how much they deserve it.

That will come as a huge disappointment to the more radical on the right who WANT him to retaliate against his (and our) enemies but he was quite clear that vengeance is not on his agenda.

But couldn't anyone just say that about anyone he didn't like? Is it much different than what you see on forum posts?

The only people who belong in front of a firing squad are people guilty of treason. Like anyone who pushed for our border fiasco and encouraged it, they are guilty of an invasion by foriengers and responsible for every American citizen directly or indirectly harmed by one of the millions of illegals in this country.

But this schtick of trump is going to lock people up, trump is going to kill people, trump is going to destroy our democracy, trump will destroy the world and all this other nonsense is absolutely ridiculous.

He didn't do any of it the last time he was president and he won't do it now.

But boy oh boy, if trump wins they better get good and ready for some shit talking by trump. He isn't going to let their deciteful and treacherous shenanigans go unforgotten.

Where'd they find this old hack? Man they are digging deep now! Is he going to get a new show after Morning Joe? :badgrin:
His career ended pretty much the day he said on national TV that seeing Obama elected sent a tingle up his leg. I'm surprised his wife stayed with him after that.

Chris Matthews had to resign because of sexual harassment allegations

1. Global web icon
    Washington Examiner
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2606421/...

MSNBC personalities honor Chris Matthews after abrupt …

WEBMar 4, 2020 · A number of Chris Matthews's MSNBC colleagues paid their respects to the network's now-former anchor despite his facing accusations of sexism and harassment.Matthews, 74, announced his retirement ...
I think old tingle leg may have been harassing himself.

Chris Matthews is a second-rate shock jock, but how else could he make a living?

Jurinalism

Every time I try to listen to Crispy Match Chews, I get distracted by the feeling that something is tinkling down my legs.

Trump is lying, of course.
Progs have thousands of binders with their agendas and furrows on their foreheads with their worry for humanity. Then we see reality of it and the failures they smooth over. Endless unwed teenage having children with no dad and costing the system has destroyed African Americans and any people who had access to the programs Progs spewed as the cure to impoverishment and inequality. That is not a lie. And the real enemy to African Americans are African Americans who have power and money form guilting and emasculating others who spew the obvious even while they may have issues.

Forum List

Back