Christ, the press is hostile as hell. Watching Spicer

They are so desperate to drum up hostilities that they're asking questions about statements Trump made as a candidate during the primaries.

Is that out of line ? To ask Qs about what Trump said while running for president !? Espically now that he IS prez ?
The purpose of the press is to report news & illicit information to disseminate to the public not create it. That question in particular (Trump said he wanted to kill the families of terrorists) has been asked & answered numerous times in the past YEAR. The only purpose in asking that question AGAIN is to create controversy where none exists.

Are you too stupid to get that or just a partisan who doesn't care?

Well he did just kill a little girl . So it is a timely question . Did he ok the attack knowing there were innocents and just didn't give a fuck? Or was she just collateral damage ?
That subject never came up. The Press was only interested in being combative rather that doing their jobs.

There's obviously a huge Pro-Democrat bias in the MSM. I think any debate on that is now over. It's all about sabotaging Donald Trump. It is Fake News.

Just because you don't agree with it, doesn't make it Fake.

They are so desperate to drum up hostilities that they're asking questions about statements Trump made as a candidate during the primaries.

Is that out of line ? To ask Qs about what Trump said while running for president !? Espically now that he IS prez ?
The purpose of the press is to report news & illicit information to disseminate to the public not create it. That question in particular (Trump said he wanted to kill the families of terrorists) has been asked & answered numerous times in the past YEAR. The only purpose in asking that question AGAIN is to create controversy where none exists.

I see, so you hold THIS president to a completely different standard than any prior president, because this president is....special?

On that, we agree.

hqdefault.jpg

What he said during the primaries is no longer relevant?
they are? wow, most voters expect their candidate that won, to do what they stated they'd do. How is it you wish to forget? oh yeah, you voted for the hildabeast. I guess I'd want to forget then like you.

Last edited:

I see, so you hold THIS president to a completely different standard than any prior president, because this president is....special?

On that, we agree.

hqdefault.jpg
yep he is fantastic!!!!!! don't forget you heard it here first.

Forum List

Back