Christ, the press is hostile as hell. Watching Spicer

The can't lie any more than they are now and the mainstream media isn't letting them get away with it. Trump is going to have to tell the truth someday. But he's too stupid to realize it.
Surely you're talking about Hillary Clinton or clown Obama. And the mainstream media. Who is the biggest liar of the 3 ?

Trump, overwhelmingly. 70% of his facts are "lies", as in liar, liar, pants on fire.
giphy.gif

Let's see your list that you base that statistic from? I wish to see this spreadsheet.

Right after we see your proof that 5 million illegals voted.
well if you wish to publish a comment of statistics, post the spreadsheet, it is the rules of the forum. As for the illegal votes, it will be coming, don't you worry your little head just yet. We got bigger things to take care of first. Once obummer is gone, then perhaps that time will come. Let us get Sessions in as AG too.

IOW you claim it as fact but have NOTHING to support the claim. No shit.

The can't lie any more than they are now and the mainstream media isn't letting them get away with it. Trump is going to have to tell the truth someday. But he's too stupid to realize it.
Surely you're talking about Hillary Clinton or clown Obama. And the mainstream media. Who is the biggest liar of the 3 ?

Trump, overwhelmingly. 70% of his facts are "lies", as in liar, liar, pants on fire.
giphy.gif

Let's see your list that you base that statistic from? I wish to see this spreadsheet.

well if you wish to publish a comment of statistics, post the spreadsheet, it is the rules of the forum. As for the illegal votes, it will be coming, don't you worry your little head just yet. We got bigger things to take care of first. Once obummer is gone, then perhaps that time will come. Let us get Sessions in as AG too.

There's a forum rule that you have to post a spreadsheet if you mention a statistic?

giphy.gif

There's a forum rule that you have to post a spreadsheet if you mention a statistic?
you make a claim back it up with links.

giphy.gif

you make a claim back it up with links.

Got a link to that claim?

There's obviously a huge Pro-Democrat bias in the MSM. I think any debate on that is now over. It's all about sabotaging Donald Trump. It is Fake News.

How about an example ?
watch CNN enough said.

That's not an example .

Typical . Righties blurt out shit and can't back it up . If the press is telling all these lies you should be able to rattle off all kinds of examples .

They are so desperate to drum up hostilities that they're asking questions about statements Trump made as a candidate during the primaries.

Is that out of line ? To ask Qs about what Trump said while running for president !? Espically now that he IS prez ?
Let's see...
Trump campaigns ACTIVELY for 12 months and gives his platform.
President Trump delivers on the platform he campaigned on.

Are Liberals retarded?
Yes.

There's obviously a huge Pro-Democrat bias in the MSM. I think any debate on that is now over. It's all about sabotaging Donald Trump. It is Fake News.

How about an example ?
watch CNN enough said.

That's not an example .

Typical . Righties blurt out shit and can't back it up . If the press is telling all these lies you should be able to rattle off all kinds of examples .

CNN has no credibility. It's round-the-clock Fake News. It's opinion propaganda being presented as 'News.'

They are so desperate to drum up hostilities that they're asking questions about statements Trump made as a candidate during the primaries.

Is that out of line ? To ask Qs about what Trump said while running for president !? Espically now that he IS prez ?
Let's see...

Are Liberals retarded?
Yes.

When did he say he was going through fuck over green card holders ?

How about an example ?
watch CNN enough said.

That's not an example .

CNN has no credibility. It's round-the-clock Fake News. It's opinion propaganda being presented as 'News.'

Example !! You spew shit and can't back it up .

Let's see...

Are Liberals retarded?
Yes.

I guess you weren't watching his speeches or interviews...all 1,000 of them.
There are TONS of Green Cards who came here through Business Visas programs that came here as cheap labor.

Let's see...

Are Liberals retarded?
Yes.

There are TONS of Green Cards who came here through Business Visas programs that came here as cheap labor.

Yeah, i suspect Trump has upset the 'cheap labor' folks with this Order. They may have to hire American Citizens again. Boo Hoo for them. :(

Let's see...

Are Liberals retarded?
Yes.

Yeah, i suspect Trump has upset the 'cheap labor' folks with this Order. They may have to hire American Citizens again. Boo Hoo for them. :(
Just look at how Wall Street and Silicon Valley are predicting the end of technology.
If these H1-Bs were so damned good they could get a job ANYWHERE on earth.

HOW DARE THEY! So they are holding Trump to things he said (when they gave him more air time than any candidate in history) to make his case! I am shocked. Shocked!

I'd say you're acting like some kind of fuckin' snowflake.

Let's see...

Are Liberals retarded?
Yes.

Just look at how Wall Street and Silicon Valley are predicting the end of technology.
If these H1-Bs were so damned good they could get a job ANYWHERE on earth.

Trump's got em spooked over the thought they may have to actually hire American Citizens again. Go Trump!

All elected officials should be raked across the coals constantly....never give them much support and never should they feel comfortable.

The purpose of the press is to report news & illicit information to disseminate to the public not create it. That question in particular (Trump said he wanted to kill the families of terrorists) has been asked & answered numerous times in the past YEAR. The only purpose in asking that question AGAIN is to create controversy where none exists.

Are you too stupid to get that or just a partisan who doesn't care?

Well he did just kill a little girl . So it is a timely question . Did he ok the attack knowing there were innocents and just didn't give a fuck? Or was she just collateral damage ?
Obama killed hundreds of little girls, asshole

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Forum List

Back