Christian baker not backing down after Gov't punishes him for refusing to make gay wedding cake

If he is a public baker he needs to bake that cake. We can't be prejudice on who we wait on or serve when our door is open to the public.

You don't surrender your 1st Amendment Rights when you open a business.....
He has no 1st amendment right to bake a cake.

You do not surrender your Rights when you open a business....otherwise all of your Rights are in danger simply by opening a business...
No one is surrendering their right to worship as they please by running a public business according to public laws. Baking in a public bake shop is not a religious right.
It is a private business with hours open to the public. The law interferes with the baker's right to conduct his life as he sees fit.

The baker should have baked the cake, asked for forgiveness then ruined the wedding and made as much misery as possible in the lives of those gay guys including making a complaint of attempted rape.

If he is a public baker he needs to bake that cake. We can't be prejudice on who we wait on or serve when our door is open to the public.

You do not surrender your Rights when you open a business....otherwise all of your Rights are in danger simply by opening a business...
No one is surrendering their right to worship as they please by running a public business according to public laws. Baking in a public bake shop is not a religious right.
It is a private business with hours open to the public. The law interferes with the baker's right to conduct his life as he sees fit.

The baker should have baked the cake, asked for forgiveness then ruined the wedding and made as much misery as possible in the lives of those gay guys including making a complaint of attempted rape.
It is a business doing public service and thus subject to the law. The baker is interfering with the rights of others to use his business. If he did would you suggest, he would be in jail and paying a bundle in fines.

Someone I know does beautiful artwork. They got a call to do a gigantic dick once and turn that job down. Per these folks a person should be force to comply in any given situation if they work anywhere for anyone in a private business setting.
And he is fine. The laws against discrimination to not require you to create new products for people.
So the baker making a cake and designing it would be the same. Each an individual new product. I do artwork many as the same but each work is an individual piece of its own.
And religious opinion has nothing to do with it.
You would get the crappiest cake I could make if it was me, I would also require a sizable deposit and that has nothing to do with religion. I won't let you or anyone else just walk in and steal my rights and liberties. Apparently a whole lot of other people feel the same way according to the election results of the last few years.
Excellent point! It is absurd to force someone to make a product or perform a service against their will and expect a high quality product or service.

Oops, sorry. Your cake fell in the oven. I still decorated it, but I accidentally dropped it. Sorry I didn't quite get it made at the time you wanted to pick it up. I hope it tastes okay, I tried a new recipe.

So this right wing nut Christians is going to screw someone and lie, man you CINO are a crazy bunch, using religion for your prejudice.

This whole thing of not baking cakes for gay weddings, you might think it's a sin according to your religion, but basically you're saying you'll serve one group of sinners but not another.

He is a private business owner you stupid faggot, he is not a part of the state. And if what you say is true then a person wearing a Swastika t-shirt should be able to be served in a kosher deli.

It is a business doing public service and thus subject to the law. The baker is interfering with the rights of others to use his business. If he did would you suggest, he would be in jail and paying a bundle in fines.

It's not a public service it is a private service provided through private contracts with private citizens you stupid fuck.

He is a private business owner you stupid faggot, he is not a part of the state. And if what you say is true then a person wearing a Swastika t-shirt should be able to be served in a kosher deli.

He needs to get out of the baking business and shut his doors. Gay marriage is not a white power symbol. I am so sick of Christians who use Christianity as their source, yet none of them are walking around with their eyes plucked out of hands missing.

He needs to get out of the baking business and shut his doors. Gay marriage is not a white power symbol. I am so sick of Christians who use Christianity as their source, yet none of them are walking around with their eyes plucked out of hands missing.
Nice to know how ya' feel. We do not care for fascist whoever you are either. If you don't like something about Christmas don't look. Don't do business with the Christian baker and for sure do not think you will ever force someone to do something against their will and get anything of quality from them if you try to.

Lol you have no right to compel a private business owner to do a god damn thing, and you literally just admitted that it is perfectly acceptable for a business owner to not serve someone because of their beliefs you fucking hypocrite

It about private businesses being forced to make private deals they don't want to make. People should start seeking out homo bakeries and ordering ISIS cakes depicting homos being thrown off buildings or something, and if they refuse or somehow poison or make the tuning inedible sue them and watch the mentally ill fetish 'community' make whiney noises about that. These freaks are constantly attention whoring, and then crying and whining when they get it.

Lol you have no right to compel a private business owner to do a god damn thing, and you literally just admitted that it is perfectly acceptable for a business owner to not serve someone because of their beliefs you fucking hypocrite

He needs to bake the cake or shut his doors.

Nice to know how ya' feel. We do not care for fascist whoever you are either. If you don't like something about Christmas don't look. Don't do business with the Christian baker and for sure do not think you will ever force someone to do something against their will and get anything of quality from them if you try to.
If a business wants to succeed, it will follow the law.

Piss off. Abuse will not be tolerated.

Indeed, you will not abuse customers if you are offering a service to the public. PA laws ensure you behave.

Indeed, you will not abuse customers if you are offering a service to the public. PA laws ensure you behave.

How typically fascist of you.

"Think like we want you to think or else"

Asshole.

I wouldn't have you for a customer Jakey. Your type of PA laws are fascist bullshit.

I wouldn't have you for a customer Jakey. Your type of PA laws are fascist bullshit.
You would have no choice but to your close your shop. I would happily arrange that for you.

Forum List

Back