Christian baker not backing down after Gov't punishes him for refusing to make gay wedding cake

Nice to know how ya' feel. We do not care for fascist whoever you are either. If you don't like something about Christmas don't look. Don't do business with the Christian baker and for sure do not think you will ever force someone to do something against their will and get anything of quality from them if you try to.
If a business wants to succeed, it will follow the law.
Piss off. Abuse will not be tolerated.
Indeed, you will not abuse customers if you are offering a service to the public. PA laws ensure you behave.
I wouldn't have you for a customer Jakey. Your type of PA laws are fascist bullshit.
You would have no choice but to your close your shop. I would happily arrange that for you.
Nah, its by invitation only so your out.

Indeed, you will not abuse customers if you are offering a service to the public. PA laws ensure you behave.
I wouldn't have you for a customer Jakey. Your type of PA laws are fascist bullshit.
You would have no choice but to your close your shop. I would happily arrange that for you.
Then it is not a service to the public only by word of ear. That's legal, so drive on. Make it public, though, and I own you.

Nice to know how ya' feel. We do not care for fascist whoever you are either. If you don't like something about Christmas don't look. Don't do business with the Christian baker and for sure do not think you will ever force someone to do something against their will and get anything of quality from them if you try to.

fascist.

Then it is not a service to the public only by word of ear. That's legal, so drive on. Make it public, though, and I own you.

You don't own anything, you whiny little bitch.

Jake's next Social Justice Campaign is targeting all those businesses with the 'No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service' signs; he's a foot fetishist into sucking on dirty feet and thinks it's discriminating against him and denying him rights.

Jake's next Social Justice Campaign is targeting all those businesses with the 'No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service' signs; he's a foot fetishist into sucking on dirty feet and thinks it's discriminating against him and denying him rights.
Picaro does not understand how PA laws work. Now if he would only get a job and carry his weight in society.

Picaro does not understand how PA laws work. Now if he would only get a job and carry his weight in society.

jake doesn't realize that PA does not mean "any time money changes hands", which is how idiots like him want to define it.

People in business for themselves don't have to work for anybody they don't want to.

Using the force of the government to make them? :cuckoo:

People in business for themselves don't have to work for anybody they don't want to.

If you offer a service to the public, you entail a legal obligation to service anyone if the state or federal PA law says so.

If you offer a service to the public, you entail a legal obligation to service anyone if the state or federal PA law says so.

lol horseshit. Dumb 'logic'; homos aren't a minority, they're just sicko fetishists like yourself. They're also a public health menace and shouldn't be allowed into any place were children are or food and drink is served in the first place.

lol horseshit. Dumb 'logic'; homos aren't a minority, they're just sicko fetishists like yourself. They're also a public health menace and shouldn't be allowed into any place were children are or food and drink is served in the first place.
OK, but your opinion is not going to affect the enforcement of the law.

I don't have to work for anybody if I don't want to.

If they could force me to, that would be called "slavery".

Either you agree to do the work for x amount of dollars or you don't.

If you have a public service and PA laws are in effect, either you follow the law or get another business or job.

If you have a public service and PA laws are in effect, either you follow the law or get another business or job.

More hiding behind the skirt of the law from Farkey, like the gutless coward he is.

Amid the religious liberty cases increasingly heading to the courts, there’s one prominent legal battle that could potentially have some sweeping ramifications: Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission. It’s a case that surrounds baker Jack Phillips and his Masterpiece Cakeshop in Lakewood, Colorado. Phillips, much like Oregon bakers Aaron and Melissa Klein and numerous other wedding venders across the U.S.,

Christian Baker Not Backing Down After Gov’t Punishes Him for Refusing to Make Gay Wedding Cake

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well good for them standing their grounds on their beliefs..................
Go to another cake maker who doesn't give a rats ass would have been much simpler.
If I were to believe as they do because it was against my religion to do so I'd do the same dam thing I sure in the hell wouldn't cower down to some BS LAWS where just because some moron made it a law etc doesn't mean it is a fair nor right law.
If one cannot follow the Business laws one swore to follow when getting a business license....pull the license.

Amid the religious liberty cases increasingly heading to the courts, there’s one prominent legal battle that could potentially have some sweeping ramifications: Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission. It’s a case that surrounds baker Jack Phillips and his Masterpiece Cakeshop in Lakewood, Colorado. Phillips, much like Oregon bakers Aaron and Melissa Klein and numerous other wedding venders across the U.S.,

Christian Baker Not Backing Down After Gov’t Punishes Him for Refusing to Make Gay Wedding Cake

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well good for them standing their grounds on their beliefs..................
Go to another cake maker who doesn't give a rats ass would have been much simpler.
If I were to believe as they do because it was against my religion to do so I'd do the same dam thing I sure in the hell wouldn't cower down to some BS LAWS where just because some moron made it a law etc doesn't mean it is a fair nor right law.
If one cannot follow the Business laws one swore to follow when getting a business license....pull the license.

More arguing the how instead of the why, as usual.

Petty, and self centered.

jake doesn't realize that PA does not mean "any time money changes hands", which is how idiots like him want to define it.

The scope of Public Accommodation laws though is defined by the State Legislature and what businesses (typically for profit) to which it applies. That you may not agree with how the Legislature defines Public Accommodation laws does not change the application of the law within the jurisdiction of that State law.

>>>>

Forum List

Back