Christian churches MUST change their teachings on homosexuality

easyt, let's get you right before you get left.

Most Christians support the findings on the bakery case, while most evangelicals as a small subset of Christianity don't.

I said Jesus is the reason and that Bible is an inspired guide. No 'only' any where, buddy, those are your words, which are merely your uninformed opinion.

Yes, you do try to dictate belief. Look at your examination of what "Liberals believe" above.

Who was talking about GW or freedom of speech or demand Christians change their views?

I do care, and I won't have an uninformed snark like you trying to dictate to me what I should do.

Only you are saying that "Christians can believe whatever they want", not me.

Try to force your minority evangelical beliefs into the operations of the public square and violate civil liberties, you will find that opinion rhetorically booted up your rhetorical ass.

Evangelicals do not rule America religiously, politically, culturally, or governmentally.

esyt, let's get you right before you get left. Most Christians....

according to Jake....

I know, and that's part of the problem, Jake. Christians CAN believe whatever they want because of the Constitution that protects their religious freedom. As YOU said, you AREN'T saying that, and that is part of the problem. Don't agree with it if you don't want to, but that's how it is.

Most Christians support the findings on the bakery case, while most evangelicals as a small subset of Christianity don't.

I said Jesus is the reason and that Bible is an inspired guide. No 'only' any where, buddy, those are your words, which are merely your uninformed opinion.

Yes, you do try to dictate belief. Look at your examination of what "Liberals believe" above.

Who was talking about GW or freedom of speech or demand Christians change their views?

I do care, and I won't have an uninformed snark like you trying to dictate to me what I should do.

Try to force your minority evangelical beliefs into the operations of the public square and violate civil liberties, you will find that opinion rhetorically booted up your rhetorical ass.

Evangelicals do not rule America religiously, politically, culturally, or governmentally.
Thank you.

There is nothing wrong with infusing your religious morals into your vote, or legislation.

There is something very wrong with evoking the authority of the God you worship into the case you make for your moral stance

Christian churches ‘must be made’ to affirm homosexuality, says New York Times columnist

It begins. I told you all a few days ago they would come for the churches.

Why do you care? You've stated here on several occasions your goal is to destroy religion. Spare me the artificial concern.
My goal is to smack christians upside the head and to show them the same race that INVENTED christianity is the same race PUSHING homosexuality on the world. Christianity was invented to CONTROL people but it has its points that I agree with such as homosexuality. You can be against Homosexuality and NOT need a religion to back it up but seeing how MILLIONS of people were raised christians they still adhere to its tenants.
If that's your intent you failed epically.

Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to cast some of you into prison, so that you will be tested, and you will have tribulation for ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life. Revelation 2:10
The very big book of stories to scare children with .
Chapter 2
Verse 10.

Thank you.

There is nothing wrong with infusing your religious morals into your vote, or legislation.

There is something very wrong with evoking the authority of the God you worship into the case you make for your moral stance

No, there's nothing wrong with that, either.

Invoking. Not evoking. Just saying.

Christian churches ‘must be made’ to affirm homosexuality, says New York Times columnist

1. the lying loons at "lifesite" are making things up.
2. the first amendment prohibits the government from in any way affecting the religious dogma of a church.
3. however, if that church runs a school licensed by the state and puts for scientifically false information, damn right the state can say something.

but thanks for your usual insane rant. bigoted troll.

Jesus never said anything about homosexuality. ...
If you are truly Christian you would follow his lead.
It should be noted that the op is a white supremacist fuck up.
When he yammers about Christians , he means WHITE CHRISTIANS ONLY.
The rest are sub humans.
Jesus made it clear that marriage was between a man and a woman. That's good enough. Don't fix what isn't broken.
False!
Link?
Gladly! OFFICIAL KING JAMES BIBLE ONLINE: AUTHORIZED KING JAMES VERSION (KJV)
Read it. It's all there.

John 3:16 says that all you have to do is believe in Jesus and you will get everlasting life.

It is not merely faith that saves, but living faith, for even the devils believe and shudder.
Proclaims the crown prince of faux Christian melodrama!

Thank you.

false, because the constitution prohibits favoritism of any religion over another.

and you're free to believe your own nonsense, no matter how nuts it is.

you don't get to ram it down everyone else's throats. I keep telling you, you can't even govern your own life. leave everyone else alone.

that there is a supernatural being.

And, if you claim it's your 'God' of the Bible, then give us credible evidence that he is the only God.

The Infinite Regression fallacy proves that there must be something beyond the flow of time that initiated it at some point.

The flow of time cannot be eterneal and this necessitates a Creator for many reasons.
Total bullshit.

That sounds pretty alarmist.

You can't stone adulterers anymore either, but that doesn't mean they'll be "coming for the churches"

Dude, Christians have NEVER stoned adulterers based on Biblical teachings. Sometimes various christian states have done that, but not because of the teachings of the church

They stoned them because of the fear and ignorance fomented by religious authoritarianism.

And adulterers were killed as a consequence of Christian religious dogma, whether or not it was based on the bible doesn’t mitigate the fact that innocent people were kill for no good reason.
This is similar to cultural honor killings in Christian, Jewish, Hindu, and Islamic societies.
Er..Christians never stoned women. Sorry.

Thank you.

false, because the constitution prohibits favoritism of any religion over another.

and you're free to believe your own nonsense, no matter how nuts it is.

you don't get to ram it down everyone else's throats. I keep telling you, you can't even govern your own life. leave everyone else alone.

Please cite the "favoritism prohibition" clause of your imaginary Constitution that makes it illegal for lawmakers to cite God or the Bible.

You can't stone adulterers anymore either, but that doesn't mean they'll be "coming for the churches"

Dude, Christians have NEVER stoned adulterers based on Biblical teachings. Sometimes various christian states have done that, but not because of the teachings of the church

They stoned them because of the fear and ignorance fomented by religious authoritarianism.

And adulterers were killed as a consequence of Christian religious dogma, whether or not it was based on the bible doesn’t mitigate the fact that innocent people were kill for no good reason.
This is similar to cultural honor killings in Christian, Jewish, Hindu, and Islamic societies.
Maybe ,but they roasted plenty of them .
Drawing and quartering was also very popular among faithful Christians.

They did, however, execute them.

http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/adultery.them

esyt, let's get you right before you get left. Most Christians....

according to Jake....

I know, and that's part of the problem, Jake. Christians CAN believe whatever they want because of the Constitution that protects their religious freedom. As YOU said, you AREN'T saying that, and that is part of the problem. Don't agree with it if you don't want to, but that's how it is.
We as Christians are free to believe as we want, and within our churches we can do as we want within the law (no sacrificing babies, eg.).

There is no serious threat that we have to change our teachings.

That's a lie before God to say so.

Nice Opinion.

There was never a serious threat of taking prayer out of schools or before sporting events, of banning voluntary prayers in an end zone or at mid-field after a football game - making it a 'fire-able offense'.

If you are a Christian and you know the bible then you KNOW that what you just said is a lie, that the Bible tells us that things will get worse, that Christians WILL be persecuted. To deny THAT is to deny God's word.

Nice Opinion. There was never a serious threat of taking prayer out of schools or before sporting events, of banning voluntary prayers in an end zone or at mid-field after a football game - making it a 'fire-able offense'. If you are a Christian and you know the bible then you KNOW that what you just said is a lie, that the Bible tells us that things will get worse, that Christians WILL be persecuted. To deny THAT is to deny God's word.
Show us the serious threat today.

Schools and football games are public events paid for by taxpayer money.

You are a liar before from the foundations of Hell, easyt.

Nice Opinion.

There was never a serious threat of taking prayer out of schools or before sporting events, of banning voluntary prayers in an end zone or at mid-field after a football game - making it a 'fire-able offense'.

If you are a Christian and you know the bible then you KNOW that what you just said is a lie, that the Bible tells us that things will get worse, that Christians WILL be persecuted. To deny THAT is to deny God's word.
:lmao:

Forum List

Back